Author Topic: MK-677 dosing protocol  (Read 18560 times)

Diesel618

• Getbig II
MK-677 dosing protocol
« on: May 17, 2016, 09:38:45 PM »
I know these MK-677 threads have been done to death but I am just trying to get as much input as possible before I start my first run with it so please bare with me.

I am leaning towards 10-15 mg/day following a 5 on/2 off schedule. As far as dose I agree with Jizmo's 80% of the benefit of the 25 mg for 50% of the price logic. Also I am hoping this will help cut down on the excessive subQ water retention.

As far as the 5 on 2 off I am hoping this will prevent the insulin resistance since I am going to be on for an extended time. I plan to do this long term, not just as part of a blast. This goes right along with my thoughts on longer cycles being more beneficial than super intense high dose blasts followed by TRT level cruises. I don't buy into the receptor burnout theory or the idea of our bodies getting used to compounds and the need for constant swapping of drugs to "shock the body". I think having a constant supply of moderate dose anabolic hormones is more beneficial than throwing the kitchen sink at the body in 12 weeks. Moderate to high dose Test/EQ is my base year round and I throw tren runs and orals in periodically as my "blasts".

The next 4 months or so will look like this:
Test E - 250 mg EOD
EQ - 200 mg EOD
Tren E - 200 mg EOD (just ran out of hex and got a steal on 5 vials of E)
Proviron - 50 mg ED
Anadrol/Dbol - 75mg/30mg ED (with short 1-2 week breaks when my body tells me to)
MK-677 - 10-15 mg ED Mon-Fri

Letro - 1.25 mg EOD
Raloxifene - 30 mg ED (has been shrinking my gyno slowly but surely! this shit works)
Cabaser - .5 mg twice per week
Bitiron - 1 tab/day (12.5 mcg T3 and 50 mcg T4) - I'm hypo so this is a year round thing

Any feedback or experiences with MK-677 would be greatly appreciated. Never done any GH or peptides before so I'm looking forward to even a minimal bump in GH and seeing how that affects things.

Jizmo I would be really glad to get some more feedback on your experience in particular. Ive read all your posts about it I think.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
Re: MK-677 dosing protocol
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 09:50:26 PM »
Also I'm not entirely clear on the rules regarding source talk, but I am leaning toward Transformix for the MK-677. Any input on the most reliable sources for this would be wonderful. Again I've not yet ventured into the SARM/peptide market.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 11:20:02 PM »
no need for 2 days off, the half life is around 24 hours so taking 2 days off wont do anything
there is also no increase in insulin resistance with doses of 10-12.5mg. that has been shown in human studies.
take 12.5mg everyday as long as you want ;)
i would drop the caber if you dont need it... theres some debate about whether it prevents raises in IGF / GH from peptides and it might even cancel out the positive effects of exogenous GH on IGF... at least some guys claims so (just food for thought, not sure if i buy into this myself but with AI and raloxifene i didnt even need any caber on 2 grams of 19 nors so you might not need it at all either

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2016, 11:48:05 PM »
Thanks bro! It looks like I have some reading to do on the caber. Would be nice to be able to save that money on future tren runs. Speaking of that, have you ever used Prami? It is said to have the opposite effect and actually raise GH at night yeah?

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 12:08:46 AM »
no need for 2 days off, the half life is around 24 hours so taking 2 days off wont do anything
there is also no increase in insulin resistance with doses of 10-12.5mg. that has been shown in human studies.
take 12.5mg everyday as long as you want ;)

This is good news. Makes things a lot easier. That leads me to another question I was thinking about -

I like John Meadows approach of bulking until you get fat enough that insulin resistance creeps up and then doing a 2 week mini-diet and starting again. How about running the MK-677 ED until it's time for a mini diet, then dropping it for those 2 weeks? I know you said it wouldn't do any favors on a cut because of the hunger, so would this approach be jizmo approved?  ???

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2016, 03:37:12 PM »
idk, in my opinion 2 weeks is nothing, youll just dump your glycogen and water without any significant merit imo...
id always aim to get leaner or bigger, but not that in between stuff
mini cuts are great during long ass bulks but to me a mini cut is 4-6 weeks, 2 weeks is pissing in the wind imo.

yes, prami increases GH at night, definitely the better choice
its EXTREMELY hard to dial in the correct dosage though and some people claim once they ran it for a couple weeks they cant get any sleep without that shit.. physical addiction since it knocks you right out at night... like xanax

danthemanski

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2016, 05:32:17 PM »
Running 60mg a day right now

Been on it for about 3 weeks,

30mg upon wakening and 30mg pre bed.

Unreal sleep, muscle fullness (for being PCT) and hunger.

Literally eating 1200 calories pre workout and probably 3500-4000 a day and maintaining a damn good post show conditioning. I competed 4 weeks ago.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2016, 06:05:57 PM »
That's way more then the recomended dose. If that's the only way to feel anything off this stuff, whats the point?

danthemanski

• Getbig I
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2016, 07:03:25 PM »
That's way more then the recomended dose. If that's the only way to feel anything off this stuff, whats the point?

Read in another forum somewhere that this dose was preferred for actual HGH benefits.

a male user posted bloods one month after this dose and his IGF-1 was 150% higher.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2016, 08:06:46 PM »
Read in another forum somewhere that this dose was preferred for actual HGH benefits.

a male user posted bloods one month after this dose and his IGF-1 was 150% higher.

Which forum?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2016, 11:58:51 PM »

you get an IGF1 increase of close to 100% with 25mg
i think MK677 was tested up to 50mg (or even 100mg) daily and while there were still GH and IGF increases, insulin resistance increased heavily with higher dosages while the benefits leveled off the higher they went.
something between 10-25mg is the optimum cost/effect wise.
the cosmetic benefits are huge with just 10mg though (without any effect on blood sugar / insulin) so i personally dont really see the point in strongly increasing insulin resistance for a miniscule addition in actual benefits

danthemanski

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2016, 03:07:39 PM »
you get an IGF1 increase of close to 100% with 25mg
i think MK677 was tested up to 50mg (or even 100mg) daily and while there were still GH and IGF increases, insulin resistance increased heavily with higher dosages while the benefits leveled off the higher they went.
something between 10-25mg is the optimum cost/effect wise.
the cosmetic benefits are huge with just 10mg though (without any effect on blood sugar / insulin) so i personally dont really see the point in strongly increasing insulin resistance for a miniscule addition in actual benefits

Thanks for the info,

I might bump it back down to 30mg. It's always nice to hear peoples responses.

When do you dose yours?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2016, 06:28:49 PM »
Thanks for the info,

When do you dose yours?

Just curious if your liquid is clear or if you can see the actual powder floating around in it?

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2016, 07:57:21 PM »
Appreciate all the feedback. I will keep this thread updated or start a new one with results week to week. We can never have enough anecdotal experience out there in the open, especially with a newer compound like this.

I'll be dosing 10 mg pre-bed to start.

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2016, 05:57:50 AM »
idk, in my opinion 2 weeks is nothing, youll just dump your glycogen and water without any significant merit imo...
id always aim to get leaner or bigger, but not that in between stuff
mini cuts are great during long ass bulks but to me a mini cut is 4-6 weeks, 2 weeks is pissing in the wind imo.

yes, prami increases GH at night, definitely the better choice
its EXTREMELY hard to dial in the correct dosage though and some people claim once they ran it for a couple weeks they cant get any sleep without that shit.. physical addiction since it knocks you right out at night... like xanax

depends on the person. Ran it for 4 months once, took a bit of zopiclone when I stopped for a couple of days, stopped the zopiclone and I was fine

Correction: 7 months lol. But i never ran that much, at most .18mg 3 x a day, slowly tapered down at the end

danthemanski

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2016, 03:58:37 PM »

Just curious if your liquid is clear or if you can see the actual powder floating around in it?

I got caps bro. Liquid stuff i had over a year ago was awful, lol.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2016, 05:34:12 PM »

Tracking says mine will arrive tomorrow. I'll let you know as soon as I get it.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2016, 04:02:43 AM »
Thanks for the info,

When do you dose yours?
i take it in the morning, i get sleep issues when i take it at night

your brewer is shit if theres powder in it, normally thats not supposed to happen

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2016, 02:32:35 PM »
i take it in the morning, i get sleep issues when i take it at nightyour brewer is shit if theres powder in it, normally thats not supposed to happen

The supplier doesn't make it but he sent it so its  just as bad. At least he's offering a refund.

I'll.have to continue.my.log at a later date when I find a good source.

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2016, 06:08:15 PM »
Product arrived and no visible floaters in it.

First dose tonight. 10 mg

Diesel618

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2016, 09:51:33 AM »
So far the first thing I notice is extreme dry mouth. I must have drank over a gallon of water between the time I took the first dose and now which is around 13 hours. I am fairly certain this is a related effect. Also had a great leg workout this morning but nothing worthwhile to mention other than the dry mouth thing so far. Sleep was fairly normal.

Also still waiting on my gear to land. Currently on 250 mg Test E every 5th day and 25 mg of proviron. Hoping to start the blast next week.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2016, 11:36:08 PM »
yup, youll feel the stuff pulling water into you... i remember the first days i probably doubled my fluid intake (tren does this to me too, both together and i was like a camel in the desert)

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2016, 02:02:06 PM »
yup, youll feel the stuff pulling water into you... i remember the first days i probably doubled my fluid intake (tren does this to me too, both together and i was like a camel in the desert)

25 mg a day for first few days now 12.5 mg a day, skin is better, upper body is fuller, gonna drop my test dose and tren dose further. MK is good shit. I think it's a good compound for  natties to run while cutting