Author Topic: The Reality of the Current Egyptian Revolution!!..  (Read 2674 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
The Reality of the Current Egyptian Revolution!!..
« on: February 09, 2011, 09:07:12 PM »
seriously you guys should not believe all what your media tells you!!..

Firemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: The Reality of the Current Egyptian Revolution!!..
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 09:10:53 PM »
 What is the truth?

I don't want to watch a video cause i'm at work. Tell us the truth about it. I'm seriously curious about your opinion.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2011, 09:12:51 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2011, 09:22:10 PM »
What is the truth?

I don't want to watch a video cause i'm at work. Tell us the truth about it. I'm seriously curious about your opinion.

the truth is that christians and muslims in egypt (as well as in all the arab world) live peacefully together and that the muslim brotherhood in egypt has nothing to do with "leading" the revolution and it's not dangerous as the egyptian media and so the western medias show..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2011, 09:24:02 PM »
the truth is that christians and muslims in egypt (as well as in all the arab world) live peacefully together and that the muslim brotherhood in egypt has nothing to do with "leading" the revolution and it's not dangerous as the egyptian media and so the western medias show..

I already knew this....

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2011, 09:24:53 PM »

epic_alien

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2011, 09:25:06 PM »
i will be with the freeman in montana when this happens here.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2011, 09:26:17 PM »

as if all chirstian men dont deal violently against their wives ::)

violence is some ppl whatever their religions are!!..

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2011, 09:30:11 PM »
as if all chirstian men dont deal violently against their wives ::)

violence is some ppl whatever their religions are!!..

Please provide me a link of a jewish or christian man beheading his wife.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2011, 09:57:01 PM »

last week i was watching a tv program about real crimes and how they know the killer.. and it was about an american CHRISTIAN man who buried his wife ALIVE in 1973 and when he knew that his 3 daughters saw him doing this 2 months later he burnt the house with them inside as the only witnesses of his crime and made it appear as a fire accident.. 2 of them died and the third survived but with a burnt face and body and she was one who revealed the reality to the police but after so many years when she was in her 40s!!..

pardon me but you are a big asshole if you think that extreme brutality and violence are in some muslims only!!.. most of the famous series killers in the history were christians but sure this doesnt mean being a series killer has anything to do with being christain!!..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2011, 10:04:05 PM »
last week i was watching a tv program about real crimes and how they know the killer.. and it was about an american CHRISTIAN man who buried his wife ALIVE in 1973 and when he knew that his 3 daughters saw him doing this 2 months later he burnt the house with them inside as the only witnesses of his crime and made it appear as a fire accident.. 2 of them died and the third survived but with a burnt face and body and she was one who revealed the reality to the police but after so many years when she was in her 40s!!..

pardon me but you are a big asshole if you think that extreme brutality and violence are in some muslims only!!.. most of the famous series killers in the history were christians but sure this doesnt mean being a series killer has anything to do with being christain!!..
What he was trying to say, was people who do it in the name of "Christianity" or do it because they are Christian..

Sure, you have crazy ass Christians, Muslims, and Jews over here that kill people everyday...but most do it "based upon Christian ideals"....Everyday I pass by these women who hold up signs about stopping abortion---these women are on the corner, in the rain, sleet, snow, or shine...

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2011, 10:44:39 PM »
If you count using a shovel a guy here tried that a few years back. I guess he was secretly a muslim who knew. He almost seemed proud to be irish type of guy ::)

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2011, 10:46:46 PM »
The other day a christian judge sentenced a kid to 8 years in prison for grafitti.

dustin

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2011, 11:16:43 PM »

Christians were some of the most brutal mother fuckers of all time, torturing the shit out of people for centuries.

So what if an extremist towel head kills his wife? It's a tragedy, but not every Muslim is like that. All religions have nuts. And they also breed a lot of extremist nuts as well unfortunately. It goes with the territory.