Author Topic: What movies scared the beejezus out of ya...  (Read 25197 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: What movies scared the beejezus out of ya...
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2006, 01:38:09 PM »
HAHAHA!!! Good stuff! That whole movie is funny as hell, I like the part where he faked throwing the cat over the pier & she went diving in after it.

LOL the end with the wedding where he wins is really the best.

mish

• Getbig III
  • We'll start the ass-kissing with you.
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2006, 01:39:53 PM »
That was awesome! He played that perfectly if you ask me.
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2006, 03:01:40 PM »
I stumbled across AS and YMBL's home made version of Brokeback mountian.  That scared the shit out of me. 

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2006, 03:03:06 PM »
when a stranger calls 70's version

That movie is exactly WHY i DO NOT go see scary movies...that was the first and only one and it scared the crap out of me.

Lisa

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2006, 03:10:57 PM »
I stumbled across AS and YMBL's home made version of Brokeback mountian.  That scared the shit out of me. 

:-X
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2006, 03:16:27 PM »
:-X

Tell me about it.  i think i'm mentally and emotionally scared from seeing it.  I had nightmares for days. 

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2006, 03:18:12 PM »
Was that after the 1st, 3rd or 5th time you watched it?  ;) :D
BKS approved

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2006, 03:24:01 PM »
Was that after the 1st, 3rd or 5th time you watched it?  ;) :D

>:(

someone is mighty damn close to getting a spanking

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2006, 03:51:49 PM »
Promises, promises...

Come on now... that was funny :D
BKS approved

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2006, 04:28:36 PM »
this thread reminds me of my ex laura...jet black hair..bright blue eyes..beeeg boobies! :D

anyhow..one movie that comes 2 mind is "event horizon"

i remember both laura and i stayed up after that movie..i refused to leave her place and ride alone in the elevator...and she refused to walk me back 2 my car and walk back alone...so we drank and waited till day break...
carpe` vaginum!

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2006, 05:41:10 PM »
I love scary movies, in fact I like to watch them in the dark just to freak myself out even more - I’m twisted like that ;D so I was wondering what movie's ya'll actually consider "scary". Here's a couple of mine off the top of my head:

The Shining: Jack Nicholson bugged me out – “Heeere’s Johnny!”
The Entity: very disturbing movie, always freaks me out no matter how many times I see it, I can't imagine being that poor woman!
The Exorcist: I'm telling ya when chickie crabwalked her ass down those stairs, my child or not - I'm out!
The Exorcism of Emily Rose: I guess I'm a piss-poor friend (sorry I’m just not fckn around with the devil) cause again – I’m ghost!
Seven: when that emaciated dude on the bed moved… whew...
It: Pennywise… nuff said!

Wow, Mish...we have alot in common.  Those are the exact movies that make my skin crawl.   Any movie that deals with God, the devil, any kind of demonic possession, or ghosts...I'm watching from Bob's lap. They f*ck with my head and have me thinking about that shit for weeks.  A good friend of mine, Renny Harlin, directed the new Exorcist (the beginning)  he gave me the low down on how they did all of the graphics and stunts.  It made it easier to watch.

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2006, 05:44:05 PM »
Wow, Mish...we have alot in common.  Those are the exact movies that make my skin crawl.   Any movie that deals with God, the devil, any kind of demonic possession, or ghosts...I'm watching from Bob's lap. They f*ck with my head and have me thinking about that shit for weeks.  A good friend of mine, Renny Harlin, directed the new Exorcist (the beginning)  he gave me the low down on how they did all of the graphics and stunts.  It made it easier to watch.

When you see him next, smack him for me, and tell him he owes me a pair of new underwear.  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2006, 05:50:19 PM »
When you see him next, smack him for me, and tell him he owes me a pair of new underwear.  ;D

While your at it make sure you add another smack from me >:(  ;D
BKS approved

mish

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: September 19, 2006, 05:51:06 PM »

You know what they say about great minds...  ;D
BKS approved

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2006, 06:35:54 PM »

LOL....it took me a sec to get that.  I thought maybe you and him...well, you know.  I was going to ask...What were YOU thinking!! While he is a great guy and a talented director, he is NO bob cicherillo  ;D.  I don't know if you pay attention to directors....but they look like they live in caves. 

He would be glad to hear it!!!  His reviews were not so good with that film....but we all like it.  It did its job!!

You know what they say about great minds...  ;D

Ahh, yes.  While entertaining...very scary!!  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2006, 08:14:50 PM »
Any movie that deals with God, the devil, any kind of demonic possession, or ghosts...I'm watching from Bob's lap.

I'd like to watch a movie cuddled up in Bob's lap too.   :D
w

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #41 on: September 19, 2006, 08:44:32 PM »

But then you might have to watch  :-X football  :-X as well, I'm not sure anything will ease that pain.
Just Bad Bad Blood!

proschic

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: September 19, 2006, 09:09:41 PM »

He's got two sides honey!! ;D  But you gotta make his coffee (he likes it while watching movies), and make his peanut butter with rice cakes, just don't forget to soak it in honey.  And while you are in there, can you grab me some kettle corn popcorn.  But don't let it cook too long cause I like the half popped kernals.  Oh yea...and a bottle of water.  Hopefully you won't trip over Bob's shoes on the way to the couch with all of that stuff.  And be prepared, if the shoes are on the floor, his stinky feet are smelling up the room.  Just a warning.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2006, 12:39:56 AM »
He's got two sides honey!! ;D  But you gotta make his coffee (he likes it while watching movies), and make his peanut butter with rice cakes, just don't forget to soak it in honey.  And while you are in there, can you grab me some kettle corn popcorn.  But don't let it cook too long cause I like the half popped kernals.  Oh yea...and a bottle of water.  Hopefully you won't trip over Bob's shoes on the way to the couch with all of that stuff.  And be prepared, if the shoes are on the floor, his stinky feet are smelling up the room.  Just a warning.

{ROTFLMAO}

hmmmm... I don't know, that's a tall order. Post another pic of the cutie, lemme see if it's worth all that effort.
w

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2006, 01:30:58 AM »
A nightmare on elm street, the first 20 minutes, especially the part where freddy is calling tina and throwing rocks at her bedroom window and then ripping her appart, not to mention the scene where nancy falls asleep at school seeing her dead girlfriend wrapped in a transparent foil with blood all over it standing in the hallway and addressing her;................I couldn't sleep for days

i still get goosebumps when i hear the theme music

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2006, 05:07:22 AM »

My wife has the stinky feet in our house. PHEW!!!

And as for scary, I don't normally get frightened, but I did think that House of 1000 Corpses was pretty scary.

Also, for some stupid reason that damn kid on the Grudge, and the sound he makes, freaks me the f*&k out!

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2006, 05:11:53 AM »
My wife has the stinky feet in our house. PHEW!!!

And as for scary, I don't normally get frightened, but I did think that House of 1000 Corpses was pretty scary.

Also, for some stupid reason that damn kid on the Grudge, and the sound he makes, freaks me the f*&k out!

are you kidding me that is the stupiest movie ever made and it never explaines anything and the stupid wooooaawaaaaa click click click sound is so freaking dumb...sorry not attacking you I just hate that movie.

newmom

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2006, 05:14:38 AM »
wolf creek, darkness falls and exorcist of emily rose

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2006, 05:21:33 AM »
I saw Texas Chainsaw Massacre as a child.  I've stayed away from horror movies since.  I can gladfully say I've only watched one.

don't like them.  I've not seen Michael Jackson's "Thriller" vid either.  & I didn't dare turn the TV on on 9/11

I prefer Romeo and Juliet or ...

& I missed the thing I wanted to watch on TV last night about bi-polar disorder.  There was a typo in the newspaper and it said 10pm.  I turned it on at 9:58 and got the closing credits.  Maybe I'm supposed to miss these things?

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2006, 06:00:55 AM »
yeah the grudge was dumb, grudge 2 is coming out soon