Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142272 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Psychosomatic?

No. I feel the same way about aquafina.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I looked much better and actually got more shredded when dieting with carbs.  I would only use this diet if i was behind in my prep.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
ECA to fuel workouts on no carbs

12 weeks maximum use only

The way ECA works is it gives you more energy on less carbs, so say you take 32mg of ephedrine and you have ate 300 grams of carbs, the energy you get from the ECA will NOT be that great, if you ate 200 grams of carbs then the additional energy you get from it ECA will be more, and if you ate 100 grams it will be more yet. On 0 carbs the energy increase is the greatest on ECA. It is almost as if the carbs diminish it's potency.

So it is amazing on a no carb diet. But the problem is people do not know how to use ECA in a maximum beneficial manner so they do not get proper results. First mistake is they take it daily and periodically, huge mistake, your receptors get used to the stimulants fast so before you know it you have to keep upping the dose to achieve the same levels of energy it produces.

This is how I use it, only on training days and prior to a workout to start off with, I will take 32mg of ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 80mg aspirin 20 minutes before a workout and I am on a no carb diet and the energy from the ECA is NO different from that of having eaten tons of carbs, I swear absolutely no different in energy levels at all, still cranking 400 on the bench for reps no problem.

By only using it when I need it I will not tap out my receptors that quickly and at around the 3 week mark I will take 48mg of ephedrine instead of 32 cause by this point I will need more to achieve the same results.

at the 5 week mark I am up 64 mg at one time and 300mg of caffeine, the aspirin always stays at 80mg cause the body does not adapt to aspirin ( at least not noticeably). Now every 4 workouts I up the ephedrine by 8mg and when I get to the 96mg of ephedrine I add another 100 mg of caffeine. Remember up to this point your primary reason to have used ECA is as a stimulant for your workout and of course there are other secondary benefits as well.

At week six I take 8mg of ephedrine when I wake up and 8mg at launch, at week 7 I take 16mg of ephedrine when I wake up and 16mg at launch, at week 8 I take 24mg of ephedrine when I wake up and so on and so on. Now the primary reason for the ECA in the morning and at launch is for fat burning and to suppress appetite, while your pre-workout ECA still remains as a stimulant.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Those are some odd mg amounts.  All I have ever used is 25/50/75/100mg doses.  How do you divide it out like that?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Those are some odd mg amounts.  All I have ever used is 25/50/75/100mg doses.  How do you divide it out like that?
Since ephedrine has been band in most places due to legal issues, it can only be sold in 8mg pills as a nasal decongestant by law, at least here in Canada. 8mg are better anyway as they allow for easier use.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Already addressed this on page one, pay attention.
???

Can I or can I not eat 10,000 calories daily of Protein and not get fat?  Its a yes or no question.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
???

Can I or can I not eat 10,000 calories daily of Protein and not get fat?  Its a yes or no question.

Lolz at TA exposing the stupidity behind this thread.

But yet it's an enjoyable thread nonetheless.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
???

If you want to be fucken fool, go right ahead.  Why should I address a retard? The body has a limit on how much protein it can process, the limited amount of digestive enzymes will not allow to eat that amount. So your question is not a valid question.

Here is a question for you, do you think protein can turn into fat?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Lolz at TA exposing the stupidity behind this thread.

But yet it's an enjoyable thread nonetheless.
TA has never been as shredded as I have and neither have you so good luck with your ignorant comments, BTW did you get my comment to your previous post?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
4am nutrition battle

lets get ready to rumble

ukjeff

Its excess calories that turn into fat, it doesn't matter if its carbs protein or fats.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
thats bullshit i remember eating 400 grams of protien and nothing else, i made it as high as 900 grams of protien and nothing else, it didnt do shit

agreed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Its excess calories that turn into fat, it doesn't matter if its carbs protein or fats.
I don't believe that, you can if you want, I know 99% of people believe that but I certainly do not.

Let's be practical here. 3 lb of chicken breast is 1300 calories, I really do not recommand you eat more protein then this, but in the few cases I have seen where people do eat more protein then this like myself there is no difference in the pace I lose fat at. I eat up to 5 lb of chicken breast daily leading up to contest shape and drop fat at 4lb per week and I have tried to eat protein from morning to night daily in enormous amounts and still drop fat incredibly fast. Without the carbs the fat is coming off regardless of the amount of "protein only" you try to eat because your body simply can not eat enormous amounts of protein daily, not caloric wise.

5 pounds of chicken breast 2200 calories

150 boiled egg whites 2200 calories

You can eat more protein daily then this^^^? WOW you guys are truly amazing,  Come on now gentleman stop playing stupid here.

ukjeff

Protein and carbs have around 4 calories per gram, fat has 9.
Excess calories cause you to get fat, to lose fat you must increase calorie expenditure , so reducing fat is the sensible option as you can eat twice as much food and still lose fat.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
I looked much better and actually got more shredded when dieting with carbs.  I would only use this diet if i was behind in my prep.

I don't think the OP is trying to say what he is suggesting is the only way to achieve goals set out, but is a foolproof, simple way without having to bother with any fancy, complex diets or counting calories.

I definitely agree , I have probably never been below 10% since a teen, but when I have tried what he is suggesting I have dropped BF quick but have stopped at 10%.
TBH I reckon a lot of people could possibly even add one unlimited clean carb source, like maybe brown rice or oats, and still lose BF pretty quickly unless already very lean, as I have found it is pretty difficult to consume enough food from totally clean sources per day to not drop BF.

ukjeff

the reason the ops diet will work isn't anything to do with protein or carbs, he says himself you cant eat enough protein in the amounts to not lose weight, so its the reduction in calories that causes the weight loss, so as long as you are in a calorie deficit you will lose weight.
Just eating protein may be fine if you don't have a normal life, some people need to drive cars and work and not be fearful of slipping into a hypoglycaemic state.

To eliminate carbs completely is moronic to say the least.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Since ephedrine has been band in most places due to legal issues, it can only be sold in 8mg pills as a nasal decongestant by law, at least here in Canada. 8mg are better anyway as they allow for easier use.

wow that sucks.  in the US it's still available with the 25mg dosage.  For now anyway.  ::)

You are spot on with the protein and it has been proven over and over.  Not sure why TA and others are being stubborn. 

No Carbs = automatic Calorie reduction (provided it is lean sources).  I have done it many times.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
wow that sucks.  in the US it's still available with the 25mg dosage.  For now anyway.  ::)

You are spot on with the protein and it has been proven over and over.  Not sure why TA and others are being stubborn. 

No Carbs = automatic Calorie reduction (provided it is lean sources).  I have done it many times.
Ya it's suck but 8mg does the trick.

, you know TA and BS are just playing devils advocate, not sure why they would call the thread stupid when the results are striated glutes, oh well, just 2 idiots that's all :P ,... lol :)

See the 2 ding dongs are taking the term ''unlimited protein'' to extreme measures, when in reality no one will consume more the 5 pounds of chicken breast daily which only adds up to 2200 calories or no one will consume more the 150 boiled egg whites daily which also only adds up to 2200 calories.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
the reason the ops diet will work isn't anything to do with protein or carbs, he says himself you cant eat enough protein in the amounts to not lose weight, so its the reduction in calories that causes the weight loss, so as long as you are in a calorie deficit you will lose weight.
Just eating protein may be fine if you don't have a normal life, some people need to drive cars and work and not be fearful of slipping into a hypoglycaemic state.

Well I've been down to 40 or 50 g carbs per day and never suffered from hypoglycaemia never even seemed to suffer from lack of energy TBH, and I know plenty of people who have been on full keto(zero carb) diets  and have never heard them complain of hypoglycaemia. I think the mainstream have conditioned us to believe that we need to consume carbs or our bodies will grind to a halt, in practice it's not the case.

ukjeff

Reduction in calories = automatic calorie reduction.

::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Look bro don't be stupid I put for single digits low carbs, that is for your average joe. Now for contest shreddedness I said no carbs  so cut the BS about having a normal life, WTF, I will write what I wrote to bikinslut... with all due respect bro....

WHAT 

Cry me a fucken river, nothing in life is easy, you want results, man the fuck up and pay for them. You ain't getting contest lean without discomfort that's for damn sure.

OH BTW so moronic eh..... have you ever been this lean?

ukjeff

you know TA and BS are just playing devils advocate, not sure why they would call the thread stupid when the results are striated glutes, oh well, just 2 idiots that's all
are you saying you cant get striated glutes eating moderate protein and carbs?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
are you saying you cant get striated glutes eating moderate protein and carbs?
Like Conker said bro, pay attention- there are many ways to skin a cat, but this is a for sure, straight forward and by far the most efficient way, but most importantly does not require no voodoo mambo jumbo rocket science Bullshit and works for anyone.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
No carbs is absolutely not needed to get in contest shape.  I know plenty of people, including myself that have done so time and time again while eating plenty of carbs.  I also know plenty of people, actually almost all of them that try and contest diet with low carbs or no carbs and are small, flat, and still holding onto fat come contest day.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
If you want to be fucken fool, go right ahead.  Why should I address a retard? The body has a limit on how much protein it can process, the limited amount of digestive enzymes will not allow to eat that amount. So your question is not a valid question.

So I can eat 10,000 calories a day in Protein and become shredded?  ???  Is this what you are saying?