Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142226 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
No carbs is absolutely not needed to get in contest shape.  I know plenty of people, including myself that have done so time and time again while eating plenty of carbs.  I also know plenty of people, actually almost all of them that try and contest diet with low carbs or no carbs and are small, flat, and still holding onto fat come contest day.
Of course, cause they don't go far enough obviously. You can be flat for the entire 12 weeks leading to a contest and a few carb meals will blow you the fuck up.

Here is a pic 10 weeks no carbs and brought a few hundred grams of carbs and muscles balloon beyond belief, you don't go no carbs till the day of the show, duh... obviously you carb load for 3 days

ukjeff

OH BTW so moronic eh..... have you ever been this lean?

Yes of course.
And thats the best you have ever looked?

ukjeff

I also know plenty of people, actually almost all of them that try and contest diet with low carbs or no carbs and are small, flat, and still holding onto fat come contest day.
This.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
So I can eat 10,000 calories a day in Protein and become shredded?  ???  Is this what you are saying?
No stupid, I am saying you can eat as much protein out of protein only foods as your body will allow you too and still get peeled because it won't be that much (caloric wise) anyways. Fuck you are one stupid kid.

Look; 5 pounds of chicken breast = 2200 calories

150 hard boiled egg whites = 2200 calories

:-*

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Yes of course.
And thats the best you have ever looked?

NOPE

ukjeff

So if I eat 1500 calories of protein and 800 calories of carbs and 200 calories of fat I will get shredded glutes if my BMR is 3000 cals?

PS thats a reduction of 500 cals pet day equating to 3,500 cals per week. = lb of fat per week lost.

ukjeff

TBH mate I think you blow your own trumpet a bit too loud, those pics although good do not show fantastic condition.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Look bro don't be stupid I put for single digits low carbs, that is for your average joe. Now for contest shreddedness I said no carbs  so cut the BS about having a normal life, WTF, I will write what I wrote to bikinslut... with all due respect bro....

WHAT  

Cry me a fucken river, nothing in life is easy, you want results, man the fuck up and pay for them. You ain't getting contest lean without discomfort that's for damn sure.

OH BTW so moronic eh..... have you ever been this lean?

::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
So if I eat 1500 calories of protein and 800 calories of carbs and 200 calories of fat I will get shredded glutes if my BMR is 3000 cals?

PS thats a reduction of 500 cals pet day equating to 3,500 cals per week. = lb of fat per week lost.
See how complicated you make it sound, why? more mambo jumbo rocket science.

TBH mate I think you blow your own trumpet a bit too loud, those pics although good do not show fantastic condition.
I admit, did not nail my best condition there as a heavyweight. My best condition ever was at 184lb, 6 years ago where I measure 3 % bodyfat with calipers.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look

TBF you do look pretty decent TA but OTH on these pics is far bigger and much leaner, different league TBH

ukjeff

See how complicated you make it sound, why? more mambo jumbo rocket science.
Complicated????
Fuckin lol.........how the fuck do you manage to put your shoes on the right feet in the morning?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
No stupid, I am saying you can eat as much protein out of protein only foods as your body will allow you too and still get peeled because it won't be that much (caloric wise) anyways. Fuck you are one stupid kid.

Look; 5 pounds of chicken breast = 2200 calories

150 hard boiled egg whites = 2200 calories

:-*
Can I eat 10,000 calories of Chicken Breast or Egg Whites and get shredded?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
[imghttp://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=454675.0;attach=500128;image]http://[/img]

TBF you do look pretty decent TA but OTH on these pics is far bigger and much leaner, different league TBH
He uses drugs, I have never in my life.  Also, he is not much leaner at all in the upper body.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
[imghttp://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=454675.0;attach=500128;image]http://[/img]

Actually TA looks pretty good, lol, although he is holding his breath so hard it looks like his head is going to pop off  ;D

Conker

• Getbig IV
He uses drugs, I have never in my life.  Also, he is not much leaner at all in the upper body.

He is way leaner, look above, I posted the pics together now.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Can I eat 10,000 calories of Chicken Breast or Egg Whites and get shredded?

You can eat 700 egg whites bro?  :o :o :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
He is way leaner, look above, I posted the pics together now.
No he isn`t.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You can eat 700 egg whites bro?  :o :o :o
Put in a food Processor and ground to a liquid consistency, easily.

Conker

• Getbig IV
No he isn`t.

LOL you are posting the pics where his upper body is obscured and you have a top on! Look at the pics I posted they are the best comparison, and you can see the difference in hardness as he is a lot leaner.

ukjeff

conker
The photos you used show TA has more chest definition than OTH.

Not the best choice to try and prove your point.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

LOL you are posting the pics where his upper body is obscured and you have a top on! Look at the pics I posted they are the best comparison, and you can see the difference in hardness as he is a lot leaner.

He Doesn`t even have any veins showing in his shoulders and barely in his arms despite being on drugs.  I, with zero drugs, am clearly leaner here, top or not.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
No he isn`t.

Bro, lol, that is 20lb away from contest that pic, 5 weeks out at 225, figures you picked my fatest pic  :D

Conker

• Getbig IV
conker
The photos you used show TA has more chest definition than OTH.

Not the best choice to try and prove your point.

They are by far the best 2 pics of either to use for comparison, pretty much same angle , look at the massive difference in hardness in the mid section, and TA has his arms raised which makes mid section look leaner.

There is no comparison TBH.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Top pic 5'9,.  215 a few years ago, bottom pic a lot smaller at 184- 3% bodyfat 6 years ago  8)

Conker

• Getbig IV

Not wanting to sound like a homo lol, but you don't think that looks like fantastic condition?!

I'd love to see your pics mate, as you I'm guessing you must be pretty elite!