Author Topic: Pettite says hes not a cheater...  (Read 2970 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Pettite says hes not a cheater...
« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2008, 04:10:53 PM »
the rulebook back then said nothing about hgh 8)

E
lol you mean when he was here in houston ::), sure Earl give it up bud, everytime he signed a new contract he agreed to the rules that were made while in his last contract 8) and again im not sure of what the rule book said, but it probably made a blanket statement, like no illegal substances I.E. HGH
All moot points b/c he signed up to play knowing he couldnt use hgh....this make him a cheater 8) arguement over ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2008, 07:08:14 PM »
If anyone here can confirm how HgH is used that would be cool.

The reason I ask is because if Pettitte used HgH like he said he did, I believe it would have done nothing for him.  I was under the assumption that HgH must be used every day to be effective.  If he did it twice in '02 and once in '04, it would have no effect.

Now, whether he's telling the truth or not is a different story.  But if you believe he used as he said he did, would it have any impact whatsoever?
Y

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2008, 08:43:49 PM »
If anyone here can confirm how HgH is used that would be cool.

The reason I ask is because if Pettitte used HgH like he said he did, I believe it would have done nothing for him.  I was under the assumption that HgH must be used every day to be effective.  If he did it twice in '02 and once in '04, it would have no effect.

Now, whether he's telling the truth or not is a different story.  But if you believe he used as he said he did, would it have any impact whatsoever?
I always thought the same everyone says they used it once or only injected 3 times over such and such months. Ive never used so i dont know but I dont really see how that would do anything for you. Im pretty sure they are lying their asses off, only admitting to what they can prove that they did.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2008, 12:03:16 PM »
andy is not a cheater 8)

E
E

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2008, 04:15:50 PM »
andy is not a cheater 8)

E
lol plug your ears and stomp your feet earl your arguement has been proven wrong 8)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2008, 05:23:02 PM »
wrong

E
E