Author Topic: Go NINERS!  (Read 5824 times)

body88

Re: Go NINERS!
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2009, 08:28:07 PM »
Agreed, whats up with the pats offense?  I could see a 49ers vs Pats Super Bowl being a strong reality this year.  The niners are a lot better than everyone assumed.  Look at what the cards offense did today as opposed to the niners last week.

Nothing.  It's week two and they faced a really good Jets D.  It's going to be awhile before Brady is his old self.  Welker was out with a knee, also.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 08:35:34 PM »
  I could see a 49ers vs Pats Super Bowl being a strong reality this year.  The niners are a lot better than everyone assumed. 

it's week 2

lets not go nuts now, we don't know who the contenders are until about week 10

E
E

body88

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »
it's week 2

lets not go nuts now, we don't know who the contenders are until about week 10

E

Yes, and everyone thinks our teams suck. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2009, 09:50:16 PM »

Yes, and everyone thinks our teams suck.  

i feel the weather caused dropped passes and missed field goals, but i expected more after having 10 days to prepare :-\

i don't feel worse than i did after the debacle against philly in week 3 last year, but this is a loss that stings

E
E

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 04:05:11 AM »
9ers win again!

body88

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 06:44:39 AM »

i feel the weather caused dropped passes and missed field goals, but i expected more after having 10 days to prepare :-\

i don't feel worse than i did after the debacle against philly in week 3 last year, but this is a loss that stings

E

I hear ya.  The Jets loss was tough.  When Mayo and Troy get back things will be different.  Also, remember how bad Manning was when he was coming back from the knee injury last year?  Look how he finished up the season. 

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009, 11:41:47 AM »
Blocked FG returned for TD, niners gonna take this one, even without gore and absolute shit calls from the officiating crew (that statement is backed up by the play by play crew).  AP only got one good run on a hold. Kill brett favre.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009, 01:42:25 PM »
Blocked FG returned for TD, niners gonna take this one, even without gore and absolute shit calls from the officiating crew (that statement is backed up by the play by play crew).  AP only got one good run on a hold. Kill brett favre.

What a shame. Tell you what, I'm proud of my boys. All heart. Defense kept holding, all while the offense couldn't get shit done.

WHY WE LOST:

Inability to complete 3rd downs.

Bad Special Teams play (usually one of our strengths)

Bad offensive calls (Vikes still had 3 TO's, and we ran the ball when we should have passed)

Awful calls hurt us (Justin Smith and Spencers were absolute shit calls

POSITIVES:

Defense played their ass off again

Vernon, making two huge plays while taking big hits

Andy Lee

We almost won with out out best player (Frank Gore)

Held Peterson in check

I hate to say it, but it seems like the coaches don't trust Shaun to get the ball down field. And why don't we go to Vernon more often? The guy can outrun safeties and linebackers, and even some CB's.
HAHA, RON.....

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2009, 01:52:28 PM »
Losing Gore on the first play of the game certainly didn't help your cause either......

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2009, 03:11:34 PM »
I hate brett favre more than ghetto negroes.

The niners should know you gotta knock him outta the game, because if he's around in a close game, he gets lucky.  gotta break his leg theisman style.  hopefully in the playoffs we can break his legs.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009, 03:26:20 PM »
I hate brett favre more than ghetto negroes.

The niners should know you gotta knock him outta the game, because if he's around in a close game, he gets lucky.  gotta break his leg theisman style.  hopefully in the playoffs we can break his legs.

Won't happen. Brett Favre is the Cal Ripken of the NFL. The old man strikes again.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2009, 05:32:54 AM »
Won't happen. Brett Favre is the Cal Ripken of the NFL. The old man strikes again.

That last drive/throw were awesome.  I laughed at clowns he kept saying he "just needs to retire."  hahaha, whatever, the old man's still got it.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2009, 09:15:46 AM »
That last drive/throw were awesome.  I laughed at clowns he kept saying he "just needs to retire."  hahaha, whatever, the old man's still got it.

An even better catch by Greg Lewis in the endzone. Play of the season so far.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2009, 11:09:15 AM »

No doubt, don't want to short change the catch as it was incredible.  Can you imagine the confidence the Vikings are building now?  Wow.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2009, 12:02:12 PM »
No doubt, don't want to short change the catch as it was incredible.  Can you imagine the confidence the Vikings are building now?  Wow.

Ravens play them at the Metrodome on Oct. 18th. Can't wait for that game!

body88

« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2009, 01:14:36 PM »

Damn salery cap made the Pats have to let that guy go.  Figures  >:(

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2009, 01:17:58 PM »
Ravens play them at the Metrodome on Oct. 18th. Can't wait for that game!

Oh man, didn't realize that.  SB preview perhaps?  Should be a great game.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2009, 09:56:35 AM »

I hated seeing that catch. It took the game right out from under the Niners!!! I hated to see the Niners lose, but c'mon, how can you deny that catch? Phenomenal....how he dragged that right foot down....I didn't think he got it at full speed, but he clearly did.
Absolute shit way to lose, but gotta give credit where credit is due.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2009, 12:59:03 PM »
I hated seeing that catch. It took the game right out from under the Niners!!! I hated to see the Niners lose, but c'mon, how can you deny that catch? Phenomenal....how he dragged that right foot down....I didn't think he got it at full speed, but he clearly did.
Absolute shit way to lose, but gotta give credit where credit is due.

I wouldn't worry about the loss.  I think sometimes those type of plays can galvanize a losing team.  Make them play even harder until the game is truly over.  Niners are headed in the right direction.....and if not Singletary will beat their asses back onto the right path!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2009, 04:44:53 PM »
I wouldn't worry about the loss.  I think sometimes those type of plays can galvanize a losing team.  Make them play even harder until the game is truly over.  Niners are headed in the right direction.....and if not Singletary will beat their asses back onto the right path!

He's definitely has Vernon Davis headed in the right direction.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #45 on: October 04, 2009, 09:33:43 PM »
nice dominating win from the niners today

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2009, 05:08:34 AM »
nice dominating win from the niners today

"nice?"  Good grief that was a mauling of epic proportions.  And that was without the offense really having a great game.  With my Chargers sucking ass, at least til they fire Norm "just call me mediocre" Turner, I am enjoying seeing some teams like SF, Den, NO...having good seasons.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2009, 09:30:38 PM »
"nice?"  Good grief that was a mauling of epic proportions.  And that was without the offense really having a great game.  With my Chargers sucking ass, at least til they fire Norm "just call me mediocre" Turner, I am enjoying seeing some teams like SF, Den, NO...having good seasons.

Fuck, I'm still bothered by Norv's departure as SF's O coordinator. He not only fucked us, but the San Diego as well..... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2009, 07:51:33 AM »
Big test this week against Atlanta!

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2009, 05:26:33 PM »
What a mauling. And Dre Bly should be disciplined by running laps next practice.........with both hands on the ball. ::) ::)