Author Topic: Pure Evil - The Biden Border  (Read 371 times)

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
Pure Evil - The Biden Border
« on: May 26, 2024, 02:48:41 AM »
That whole Kvnt admin needs to die horribly in an Airfarce one crash...

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Pure Evil - The Biden Border
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2024, 07:23:13 AM »
Every one of these illegals needs to be shot at the border. Worthless fucking trash. No self control so they have to rape children. I would volunteer in a heartbeat.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2024, 07:39:39 AM »
Can the illegals be deported on a practical level, is it realistic? If the will is there, can it be done? I read the US kicked out 1 million Mexicans in 1954, but now the US is said to be 19% Latinos?

Is the estimate 10-20 million? Saw someone speculate even 40 million?

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2024, 08:24:41 AM »
I hope Trump uses Fvcking Cruise ships or recently decomisioned aircraft carriers to deport them all  >:(

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2024, 05:08:20 PM »
None of the people at the border are Mexican. They're mostly men from the middle east, Africa and China along with quite a few from south America, Venezuela,  Ecuador etc...

For the ones coming from Asia and Africa..how tf are they getting there?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2024, 06:11:34 PM »
None of the people at the border are Mexican. They're mostly men from the middle east, Africa and China along with quite a few from south America, Venezuela,  Ecuador etc...

For the ones coming from Asia and Africa..how tf are they getting there?

Many claim to be asylum seekers but could have claimed asylum in the numerous countries they traversed to get here.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2024, 08:04:59 PM »
Western countries globally are making a huge mistake with migration. Migration has historically delivered better outcomes for the country and the migrant but the new class of migrants are economic welfare seeking migrants or criminals there is no economic inspiration, they bring no benefit to the host country, only sitting on welfare for decades. Just another one of the new woke wests self inflicted disasters playing out.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2024, 09:50:03 PM »
I’m ok with genocide- after all the lefties have been wishing it on  conservative white people for years

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2024, 10:32:42 PM »
Western countries globally are making a huge mistake with migration.

Except it's not a mistake for the decision makers. A cerain group of people have decided to mongrelize all white people and coutries. And white people are the biggest terror threat in the US lol...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2024, 11:48:51 PM »
Can the illegals be deported on a practical level, is it realistic? If the will is there, can it be done? I read the US kicked out 1 million Mexicans in 1954, but now the US is said to be 19% Latinos?

Is the estimate 10-20 million? Saw someone speculate even 40 million?

It could be done but it would require effort and the national guard. Many government employees are already foreign so many would not comply with the government's actions.
It's also not wanted by the money class as a more cohesive and smaller population would not play along with the globalization agenda.