Author Topic: If i was dying or ever about to die of something i would be posting about it all  (Read 1595 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
over any and every message boards trying to get answers ,since its health related to everyone on the planet then a place like this, even with the somewhat bad behavior here would still be an optimal choice especially with the anonymity of it

does this process make me in your eyes a master of intelligence?

to me it certainly does, i am a great fan of my behavior

now, how come other people dont do this to find a proper or potential solution

you know when i think, i realize it doesnt (in my opinion) take alot of in-tell-i-gents to ask people for answers

yet this is a great way to solve basic common problems to serious problems

especially in this day in age

i encourage more people to follow my lead so we can live longer and feel free to communicate better

it saddens me many are too afriad or shy , to get on a message board and ask "why ect ect"

saddens me further is all these people dying on a daily basis, even kevin mchales daughter very fine ass didnt even bother posting on atleast a few message boards about her problem that she died from , just think of all the other people dying that omit this golden resource

back to my other point, being that it doesnt take "that much intelligence" to ask questions in volumes to people on the internet, does that mean either people are really fucking stupid, or am i actually in a parallel world where things do not occur logically, an existance seemingly falling apart all around me without the courage?intelligence? to axe for help. let me be redundant is this parallel world just about me an others are just fakes and its more a less a crazy puzzel that is life...further redundance is this probable parallel universe-the way im seeing it being illogical on the outside world how many ways can i possibly alter mylife in disobedience with the motives of the outsiders to maybe help them?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
over any and every message boards trying to get answers ,since its health related to everyone on the planet then a place like this, even with the somewhat bad behavior here would still be an optimal choice especially with the anonymity of it

does this process make me in your eyes a master of intelligence?

to me it certainly does, i am a great fan of my behavior

now, how come other people dont do this to find a proper or potential solution

you know when i think, i realize it doesnt (in my opinion) take alot of in-tell-i-gents to ask people for answers

yet this is a great way to solve basic common problems to serious problems

especially in this day in age

i encourage more people to follow my lead so we can live longer and feel free to communicate better

it saddens me many are too afriad or shy , to get on a message board and ask "why ect ect"

saddens me further is all these people dying on a daily basis, even kevin mchales daughter very fine ass didnt even bother posting on atleast a few message boards about her problem that she died from , just think of all the other people dying that omit this golden resource

back to my other point, being that it doesnt take "that much intelligence" to ask questions in volumes to people on the internet, does that mean either people are really fucking stupid, or am i actually in a parallel world where things do not occur logically, an existance seemingly falling apart all around me without the courage?intelligence? to axe for help. let me be redundant is this parallel world just about me an others are just fakes and its more a less a crazy puzzel that is life...further redundance is this probable parallel universe-the way im seeing it being illogical on the outside world how many ways can i possibly alter mylife in disobedience with the motives of the outsiders to maybe help them?
The Universe is indifferent to our suffering my friend.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
The Universe is indifferent to our suffering my friend.
if i could see the macrocosm then i could explain the importance of communaction for the purpose in the long run
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
We all would be posting it

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
So have you ever wondered as waking in the morning will this be my last day? Because it will happen one day unless you die in your sleep. My dad died in his sleep which is the best way to go.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
We are all dying.
V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
We are all dying.
The dying process starts when you are born.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
And common sense doesn't rule, we live in a world dominated by special interest groups "Oil, Guns, religion etc. etc"  Take guns for example, people would have less chance of being killed by a gun in a community that has very few guns, but the vast majority of Americans choose the option that endangers them more.  Go figure.  people don't live by reason or rationality.  The majority of human beings are deeply irrational.
V

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
And common sense doesn't rule, we live in a world dominated by special interest groups "Oil, Guns, religion etc. etc"  Take guns for example, people would have less chance of being killed by a gun in a community that has very few guns, but the vast majority of Americans choose the option that endangers them more.  Go figure.  people don't live by reason or rationality.  The majority of human beings are deeply irrational.
good points, these "big groups" mold the masses behavior at different angles and work together with each other secretly
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
So have you ever wondered as waking in the morning will this be my last day? Because it will happen one day unless you die in your sleep. My dad died in his sleep which is the best way to go.

i usually dont wonder that in the morning but i wonder that at night before bed, i dont wonder about it too much but it will cross my mind
A

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
good points, these "big groups" mold the masses behavior at different angles and work together with each other secretly
Do you own guns Johnny?
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Either you are living, or you are dead...there is no dying.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
Either you are living, or you are dead...there is no dying.
Very good point I figure if you are breathing you are alive.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Very good point I figure if you are breathing you are alive.

bingo

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
STOP BEING PANZY ASS, GOD DAMN IT.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
You can see the glass half full, or half empty.
Until I die, I'm living.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Total Entropy

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Great Falcon thinking.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
if i could see the macrocosm then i could explain the importance of communaction for the purpose in the long run

Spot on
Y

POB

• Getbig IV

Guns? Everyone I know lost theirs in a boating accident