Poll

What would you do in the situation described in the first post?

Nothing, mind my own business
2 (14.3%)
Call the gym and tell them what you saw and report the license plates of both cars
7 (50%)
Shake down the woman for cash to keep your mouth shut
2 (14.3%)
Other
3 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: POLL: What would you do in this situation?  (Read 2418 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
POLL: What would you do in this situation?
« on: May 15, 2009, 06:30:53 AM »
You're sitting in your car in the gym parking lot checking messages on your phone after working out.

You see a woman pull into the lot and attempt to park in a space and hit another car.  You see her get out, look around, examine the points of impact on each vehicle, and then get back into her car and drive to another spot and park it there.  Then she goes in the gym.

What do you do?

R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Re: POLL: What would you do in this situation?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 06:39:18 AM »
You're sitting in your car in the gym parking lot checking messages on your phone after working out.

You see a woman pull into the lot and attempt to park in a space and hit another car.  You see her get out, look around, examine the points of impact on each vehicle, and then get back into her car and drive to another spot and park it there.  Then she goes in the gym.

What do you do?

simple...write down her tag #...and leave it along with a note explaining, on the car she hit.
carpe` vaginum!

ksa_triceps

• Getbig IV
Re: What would you do in this situation?
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 06:41:47 AM »
i would take a piece of paper and write the woman's number plate/car model/what happened. and stick it on the damaged car's windshield.

a similar thing happened yesterday, a young girl was pushing one of those supermarket trolley heading to her car, she took her stuff out and pushed it away, it ended up hitting a BENTLY! i was horrified.

i didn't do anything though, the girl left instantly, and the guy came later, him and his friends had the bad boy scene going one, i wasn't arsed when i saw them.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 07:01:00 AM »
I'd probably call the police.  Or, I might confront the woman, depending on her body language after she assessed the damage.

BTW~ how bad was the damage?
:

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 07:18:55 AM »
That happened right in front of me one time.

The car sped off and I chased them until I could write down the license number.

:-X
S

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 07:58:32 AM »
I'd probably call the police.  Or, I might confront the woman, depending on her body language after she assessed the damage.

BTW~ how bad was the damage?

Not sure..my friend saw it and didn't get out and look at the damage.  She called the gym ~10 min later and asked if anyone had reported hitting a car....no one had....so she told the story and gave the plate info.
R

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 08:22:56 AM »
shake her down for money first then still report her.  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 05:26:04 PM »
hahahaha, i swear for the life of me i'll never understand women drivers, i took my girlfriend up to the cell phone store yesterday at about 7pm and there were some empty spaces right next to the store that are usually reserved for some businesses that were closed when i pulled in, i figured there wouldn't be anyone pulling up so i pull into a space with a little bit of the gf's car in the space next to me, well the space that i'm easing onto a little is right next to the curb and this blonde woman pulls into the spot in a big hurry and can't get her SUV in it but before i could back up and get totally out of her space she literally PULLS UP ONTO THE CURB with both of the tires on the passenger side of her vehicle on the sidewalk, hahahahahaa, unbeliveable. ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 06:37:54 PM »
Call the police and let them handle the situation.
~

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 08:02:50 PM »
hahahaha, i swear for the life of me i'll never understand women drivers, i took my girlfriend up to the cell phone store yesterday at about 7pm and there were some empty spaces right next to the store that are usually reserved for some businesses that were closed when i pulled in, i figured there wouldn't be anyone pulling up so i pull into a space with a little bit of the gf's car in the space next to me, well the space that i'm easing onto a little is right next to the curb and this blonde woman pulls into the spot in a big hurry and can't get her SUV in it but before i could back up and get totally out of her space she literally PULLS UP ONTO THE CURB with both of the tires on the passenger side of her vehicle on the sidewalk, hahahahahaa, unbeliveable. ;D

chicks.... ::)

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 08:37:23 PM »
i love that vid

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 08:38:33 PM »
i love that vid
vid was disabled :'(
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2009, 08:42:08 PM »
but i remember it.  that guy was great.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 06:26:01 AM »
lol @ 2 votes for shakedown
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »
lol @ 2 votes for shakedown

hey with a down economy...

;D

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2009, 06:16:21 PM »
Nothing, mind my own business...  I'd have to.

Unfortunately, in this day and age with road rage and gym rage and parking and impact rage so very rampant, I'd be too scared to confront or report the perp.  She might have a gun and come after me.

But if I knew the Gym Manager on a first name basis and if he/she was on duty, I might mention it, (ask if they'd seen or heard about it first?).  I certainly would not be the primary witness.

xetc

Do they not yet have CCTV cameras in the US?

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 07:11:48 PM »
Nothing, mind my own business...  I'd have to.

Unfortunately, in this day and age with road rage and gym rage and parking and impact rage so very rampant, I'd be too scared to confront or report the perp.  She might have a gun and come after me.

But if I knew the Gym Manager on a first name basis and if he/she was on duty, I might mention it, (ask if they'd seen or heard about it first?).  I certainly would not be the primary witness.

xetc

Do they not yet have CCTV cameras in the US?

Big brother hasn't taken over the US to the same extent as Britian.

besides Stella is from the ghetto.  ;D :o

They don't put CCTV cameras there as they would only have pictures of people stealing them
Just Bad Bad Blood!