Author Topic: GH15 - Questions and Answers  (Read 337960 times)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
Re: GH15 - Questions and Answers
« Reply #5350 on: April 06, 2013, 04:39:39 PM »
PM's should stay PM's in my opinion. Unless both parties have no problem with them being made public.

To me that is a internet forum courtesy type of thing.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #5351 on: April 06, 2013, 04:40:51 PM »
No, pm's should DEFINITELY be made public. How I laughed when Will posted the pm that Khofo sent to booty saying he wanted to "see the hole of her butt"...
O

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5352 on: April 06, 2013, 04:41:55 PM »
God you're an idiot! Just because you PMed on GetBig I am to ignore what you say about a board that I am a Mod on? A board that I came over to this thread to represent and rebuke Homomorphic.  A board that you want access to the sources that are there? Source that aren't even available to the majority of the members there?

And if I look so bad and the implication is that you look better why don't you simply back up that claim. Sure you never said that you're huge or ripped or even are in shape but that you look better than me. Prove it.

For BikiniSlut. I'll be hitting the Hammer Incline today thinking of you and will be back in six months to win you over with my newly developed massive boobs.

Hi pennyless :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5353 on: April 06, 2013, 04:43:17 PM »
God you're an idiot! Just because you PMed on GetBig I am to ignore what you say about a board that I am a Mod on? A board that I came over to this thread to represent and rebuke Homomorphic.  A board that you want access to the sources that are there? Source that aren't even available to the majority of the members there?

And if I look so bad and the implication is that you look better why don't you simply back up that claim. Sure you never said that you're huge or ripped or even are in shape but that you look better than me. Prove it.

For BikiniSlut. I'll be hitting the Hammer Incline today thinking of you and will be back in six months to win you over with my newly developed massive boobs.

actually pellius your pecs and condition your skinned fiber look ,,just need a little depth in the middle to go in thicker,outer pecs are there and go into front delts ,,i saw ur side triceps,,are your pecs flat from the side ?thats where u could tell how thick someone chest is from side ,,front pic only shows so much if ur relaxed shows one dimensional facing mirror,

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #5354 on: April 06, 2013, 04:45:15 PM »

Ok I get it, you have to defend the honor of your god. I never hated on the GH15 board. I just hated on GH15. He was annoying when he was on Getbig. There are plenty of quality posters on both boards. You are just a double agent, hypocrite.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #5355 on: April 06, 2013, 04:45:37 PM »
PM's should stay PM's in my opinion. Unless both parties have no problem with them being made public.

To me that is a internet forum courtesy type of thing.

I feel no loyalty to those who discredit me, insult me, or verbally attack me. In WhiteWidow's case he broke a vow that he himself pledged. And even after I repeated warned him that I'll  start posting his far more incrimination PM's if he continued he kept on posting mine. But only I got called out on it. That's the difference between today's GetBig and the GetBig of yesteryear. It was always brutal. But it was much more fair in the past.

In the case of Shizzo. I just get tired of these tools bashing gh15, his board and his members in public but then in private they ask for favors and hook ups.

No courtesy for hypocrites.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5356 on: April 06, 2013, 04:46:47 PM »

Hi pennyless :)

You owned me the last time. Came to gloat?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5357 on: April 06, 2013, 04:50:15 PM »
You owned me the last time. Came to gloat?

Nah,just reading through all the drama and wanted to say whats up.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5358 on: April 06, 2013, 04:51:10 PM »
actually pellius your pecs and condition your skinned fiber look ,,just need a little depth in the middle to go in thicker,outer pecs are there and go into front delts ,,i saw ur side triceps,,are your pecs flat from the side ?thats where u could tell how thick someone chest is from side ,,front pic only shows so much if ur relaxed shows one dimensional facing mirror,

It's a bit more recent pic then the other "before" pic I posted for Bikini. I posted the older one so that the contrast will be even more dramatic when I come back with a set of boobs reminiscent of Arnold or Lou during the glory days. I'm convinced her heart will soften towards me. It's all about the pecs you know. The pecs and calves.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5359 on: April 06, 2013, 04:54:00 PM »
Um, that's top 3 Mr. Olympia. Top 3.

It's a common mistake.

You're too old to fall for that shit

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5360 on: April 06, 2013, 04:54:50 PM »
You're too old to fall for that shit

I agree... I highly doubt he's an IFBB pro at all to be honest.

Why hide?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5361 on: April 06, 2013, 04:55:11 PM »
Ok I get it, you have to defend the honor of your god. I never hated on the GH15 board. I just hated on GH15. He was annoying when he was on Getbig. There are plenty of quality posters on both boards. You are just a double agent, hypocrite.

Just remember. After you posted your pic I said to just drop it already. It's played itself out ad nauseum. But you had to continue with the pot shots.

Remember, as I stated before, I only came to this thread to rebuke Homomorphic and to make clear that he does not represent the majority opinion on our board. He's left the thread and now I'm just baloning around.  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5362 on: April 06, 2013, 04:56:39 PM »
I feel no loyalty to those who discredit me, insult me, or verbally attack me. In WhiteWidow's case he broke a vow that he himself pledged. And even after I repeated warned him that I'll  start posting his far more incrimination PM's if he continued he kept on posting mine. But only I got called out on it. That's the difference between today's GetBig and the GetBig of yesteryear. It was always brutal. But it was much more fair in the past.

In the case of Shizzo. I just get tired of these tools bashing gh15, his board and his members in public but then in private they ask for favors and hook ups.

I honestly didnt make that connection when I sent you that pm. I have ever known you from Getbig. Do you get it now? Great, you have your loyalties and I have mine. Never bashed the board or its members, just GH15. Can we agree to disagree?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5363 on: April 06, 2013, 04:58:58 PM »
Nah,just reading through all the drama and wanted to say whats up.

Always noble in victory.

As you can see my verbosity has not diminished with age. Muscle mass, perhaps. But sheer volume of often needless words, paragraphs and unsolicited and off topic musings -- still going strong.

I'll forgive you if you just scan through them or ignore them altogether.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5364 on: April 06, 2013, 05:00:17 PM »
WHOA......hold on.

GH15 claims "he" was top 3 at a Mr Olympia????

NOW I'VE HEARD EVERYTHING.  :D

Just when I thought things couldn't get more ridiculous......... ::)
Shoot girlfriend, where you been? That's old news. That's what had most people saying, "Top 3 Mr. O, has to be Nasser not DJ." Well we know it isnt Nasser so what pro could it be?  

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5365 on: April 06, 2013, 05:02:09 PM »
Just remember. After you posted your pic I said to just drop it already. It's played itself out ad nauseum. But you had to continue with the pot shots.

Remember, as I stated before, I only came to this thread to rebuke Homomorphic and to make clear that he does not represent the majority opinion on our board. He's left the thread and now I'm just baloning around.  
Good post. Your right I did continue to talk shit. It did make for an interesting time. Just ignore future pm's if you dont know/care about the person.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5366 on: April 06, 2013, 05:03:17 PM »
I honestly didnt make that connection when I sent you that pm. I have ever known you from Getbig. Do you get it now? Great, you have your loyalties and I have mine. Never bashed the board or its members, just GH15. Can we agree to disagree?

Then what made you think that I had any connects at all if it wasn't for god of hormonas?

Ah, forget it. I got to go to the gym already. Fuck I'm in Hawaii, it's the weekend, sun is blazing and I'm here on the lap top like a bigmc retard.

Day one of BikiniSlut inspired Pec construction.

Peace.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5367 on: April 06, 2013, 05:11:34 PM »
BS, you fucked that guy up. ^ lmao

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #5368 on: April 06, 2013, 05:28:24 PM »

On the internet? Really. REALLY????????? ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #5369 on: April 06, 2013, 05:38:27 PM »
I agree... I highly doubt he's an IFBB pro at all to be honest.

Why hide?

Allegedly death threats

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #5370 on: April 06, 2013, 05:42:30 PM »
Allegedly death threats

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Killers amongst us.  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #5371 on: April 06, 2013, 06:06:10 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

SMM was the Ice Pick Killer.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #5372 on: April 06, 2013, 06:09:26 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No doubt.

He must be afraid to leave the house.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5373 on: April 06, 2013, 08:02:12 PM »
What, you don't like it when people say mean shit about you for no reason ?

Pot meet Kettle

Nothing happened to this forum, you come off as a miserable cunt who never has anything good to say about anyone.

The funny people here that bust balls  get plenty of laughs every day. People arent stupid and can tell when you are just fucking around, and we know when someone is just being an asshole. You are an asshole.

Welcome back aboard. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5374 on: April 07, 2013, 12:59:18 AM »
Then what made you think that I had any connects at all if it wasn't for god of hormonas?

Ah, forget it. I got to go to the gym already. Fuck I'm in Hawaii, it's the weekend, sun is blazing and I'm here on the lap top like a bigmc retard.

Day one of BikiniSlut inspired Pec construction.

Peace.
[/quote

couldnt help yourself eh

im done arguing with you

logic has no place

when arguing with someone from a cult
T