Author Topic: This is why Christians are mocked  (Read 1039 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This is why Christians are mocked
« on: September 28, 2010, 06:20:04 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_rel_religious_literacy_poll

Can you imagine that a Catholic doesnt know that the bread and wine is not symbolic but they teach that it actually becomes the body and blood of Christ.Transsubstantiati on is what their entire faith is about.Their whole service is about communion and these stupid idiots have no idea what it means or is.Why sit in a church for years and not understand what it believes or teaches?I must say I am amazed.

Maybe guys like Adonnis are right,Christians are stupid idiots.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Re: This is why Christians are mocked
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 07:31:26 AM »
This is rather why Roman Catholic church followers are mocked, for falling for this.  The Roman Catholic church on the other hand is very clever.  They've managed to control millions of people this way for about 1,500 years or so.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2010, 07:42:55 AM »
so whats new

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2010, 07:47:05 AM »

Not all of us; just most of the Catholic ones.

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 11:18:25 AM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_rel_religious_literacy_poll

Can you imagine that a Catholic doesnt know that the bread and wine is not symbolic but they teach that it actually becomes the body and blood of Christ.Transsubstantiati on is what their entire faith is about.Their whole service is about communion and these stupid idiots have no idea what it means or is.Why sit in a church for years and not understand what it believes or teaches?I must say I am amazed.

Some are idiots, but people like Adonis use those people to paint all Christians with a broad brush. I do think that a lot of modern Christians have misinterpreted the teachings of Jesus and the New Testament and have therefore done themselves a disservice. For instance, if Jesus said that looking at another woman with lust is the same as commiting adultery, then Im not a Christian. But I really dont think he said that. Jesus speaks a lot in metaphors and parables, and he also spoke them in a different language. I think the combination of these things has caused people to misinterpret his words. Also, I dont think it says anywhere in the bible that Jesus was against capital punishment, but a lot of Christinas seem to assume he was agianst it.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!