Author Topic: Drinking alcohol sucks  (Read 33631 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Drinking alcohol sucks
« on: April 08, 2010, 07:42:56 PM »
 Alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there.

There are 3 different types of people who love alcohol.

1. People who have never done other kinds of drugs. So they just drink and don't know any better. They don't realize there are better drugs.
 2. The alcoholic types. Who use alcohol for it's numbing effect of putting you into an oblivious state. Make them problems disapear. These are mostly the homeless drunks and other degenerate alcoholics with a tond of mental problems.
 3. Some freaks out there actually like the alcohol effects for one reason or another. Bonehead college students and teenagers make up the bulk of this category.

Personally, I think many other things are far superior.

Weed, LSD, GHB, Valium, Ambian, Shrooms, and almost every sedative pill i've ever tried is better than booze.

When I get drunk, it just makes me numb and oblivious. When I fuck while drunk, i'm so numb it doesn't feel good. It doesn't increase creativity or give psychedelic insights. It's just kind of a weak buzz that lacks depth.

What do you think?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Drinking alcohol sucks
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 07:46:40 PM »
I hate this shity feeling of not being in full control of my mental and physical capacities after drinking, so i never drink.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 07:47:08 PM »
I agree, nothing ever good comes from alcohol, it's all deceit.  Strength and sobriety rules.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 07:48:49 PM »
I agree, nothing ever good comes from alcohol,

bullshit.  I exist as a result of alcohol

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 07:50:11 PM »
drinking is awesome

bench

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 07:51:05 PM »
bullshit.  I exist as a result of alcohol

I'm sure we all do if you go down your family tree far enough

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 07:53:41 PM »

1. People who have never done other kinds of drugs. So they just drink and don't know any better. They don't realize there are better drugs.
 2. The alcoholic types. Who use alcohol for it's numbing effect of putting you into an oblivious state. Make them problems disapear. These are mostly the homeless drunks and other degenerate alcoholics with a tond of mental problems.
 3. Some freaks out there actually like the alcohol effects for one reason or another. Bonehead college students and teenagers make up the bulk of this category.

Weed, LSD, GHB, Valium, Ambian, Shrooms, and almost every sedative pill i've ever tried is better than booze.

When I get drunk, it just makes me numb and oblivious. When I fuck while drunk, i'm so numb it doesn't feel good. It doesn't increase creativity or give psychedelic insights. It's just kind of a weak buzz that lacks depth.

What do you think?
thats the most fucked up argument i've ever heard... its like saying  "dont take oxy contin, it makes you numb, and when you fuck, your so numb it doesnt even feel good"... well thats the whole point of that drug dumbass...

you say booze is a weak buzz which lacks depth... ever though that some people just want a light buzz ?WITHOUT THE HALLUCINATIONS ????

Ummmm, you can FUCK and it feels good when you take Ambian or Valium ? or even Shrooms???? im not sure if you actually meant what you said or just trying to be a post whore

your whole arguement is so messed up i dont even know which angle to argue with you...

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 07:54:27 PM »
I don't understand how you can say Ambien is better than alcohol, the few times I have taken it I was completely passed out within 15 minutes so it is hardly what I would describe as a "superior drug".

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 07:55:21 PM »
I rarely drink. I will have a beer or two, but I never get drunk or anything. Never seen the point of getting drunk. I don't do any other drugs. Heck, I never even tried a cigarette before.
X

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 07:59:54 PM »

What do you think?

I used to do a ton of GHB, trust me it's not good for you.. nevermind what the doctors and paramedics say..
I've had two friends die from it, cardiac arrest in both cases, it's too easy to slip up on it, too hard to gauge between feeling amazing and g'ing out.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 08:01:10 PM »
I don't understand how you can say Ambien is better than alcohol, the few times I have taken it I was completely passed out within 15 minutes so it is hardly what I would describe as a "superior drug".

In low doses Ambien can put you into this really trippy, hypnotized sort of state. It makes you feel high as hell.

Lower the dosage and enjoy.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 08:03:52 PM »
thats the most fucked up argument i've ever heard... its like saying  "dont take oxy contin, it makes you numb, and when you fuck, your so numb it doesnt even feel good"... well thats the whole point of that drug dumbass...

you say booze is a weak buzz which lacks depth... ever though that some people just want a light buzz ?WITHOUT THE HALLUCINATIONS ????

Ummmm, you can FUCK and it feels good when you take Ambian or Valium ? or even Shrooms???? im not sure if you actually meant what you said or just trying to be a post whore

your whole arguement is so messed up i dont even know which angle to argue with you...

This is just my opinion.

Last night I went out and drank a few pitchers of beer with friends and it made me think about how lame the beer buzz is compared to other things.

It's like eating spam, because you can't find the quality caviar. Sometimes you just gotta do it.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 08:05:22 PM »
I used to do a ton of GHB, trust me it's not good for you.. nevermind what the doctors and paramedics say..
I've had two friends die from it, cardiac arrest in both cases, it's too easy to slip up on it, too hard to gauge between feeling amazing and g'ing out.

Yeah I stopped doing it too. It's kindo fo dangerous, feels great though.

Weed and hallucinagens are where it's at. That's what'll open you up to the universe.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 08:05:57 PM »
This is just my opinion.

Last night I went out and drank a few pitchers of beer with friends and it made me think about how lame the beer buzz is compared to other things.

It's like eating spam, because you can't find the quality caviar. Sometimes you just gotta do it.

Yeah but I LOVE the taste of cold beer, so maybe you have to weigh that into the experience?

Can't really say that about any of the other aforementioned drugs.

Unless you just like Shroom tea or weed brownies, I suppose.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 08:09:26 PM »
Yeah but I LOVE the taste of cold beer, so maybe you have to weigh that into the experience?

Can't really say that about any of the other aforementioned drugs.

Unless you just like Shroom tea or weed brownies, I suppose.

Smoking weed is so relaxing. Breathing in the smoke, exhaling it and watching the smoke slowly flow up into the air...... so awesome.

Also the taste and smell. Delicious.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 08:11:27 PM »
Yeah I stopped doing it too. It's kindo fo dangerous, feels great though.

Weed and hallucinagens are where it's at. That's what'll open you up to the universe.

It also destroys the walls of your stomach lining and kidneys, let's not forget what it is..

gamma butyrate lactone (industrial cleaner)
and sodium hydroxide (an acid)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 08:11:49 PM »
Smoking weed is so relaxing. Breathing in the smoke, exhaling it and watching the smoke slowly flow up into the air...... so awesome.

Also the taste and smell. Delicious.

Yeah but the really good shit makes me cough like a sonovabitch.

Ain't nuthin better than a few cold beers on a hot July day.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 08:34:19 PM »

What do you think?

i cant drink alcohol, its disgusting and makes me nauseous  ,  before it gives me any kind of buzz i just feel like going ot sleep

GHB is an unparalleled high, i cannot believe it never really caught on beyond the gay/club/bodybuilding communities......one little cap, makes you feel so wonderful

best parts of alcohol, without any of the sloppyness, or sickness, ..........combines with some of the best things about other drugs

it kills me that i cant find it anywhere these days, because i really dont like to go out if i dont have it, so now it means, i dont go out

cause i just cant stand going to clubs completely sober

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 08:37:24 PM »
i cant drink alcohol, its disgusting and makes me nauseous  ,  before it gives me any kind of buzz i just feel like going ot sleep

GHB is an unparalleled high, i cannot believe it never really caught on beyond the gay/club/bodybuilding communities......one little cap, makes you feel so wonderful

best parts of alcohol, without any of the sloppyness, or sickness, ..........combines with some of the best things about other drugs

it kills me that i cant find it anywhere these days, because i really dont like to go out if i dont have it, so now it means, i dont go out

GHB is fun, but I don't want to do it anymore.

I just wanna get my hands on about 4 hits of some good acid and go deep into freak mode.  :o Acid seems to be harder to come by too though these days.

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 08:44:16 PM »
GHB is fun, but I don't want to do it anymore.

I just wanna get my hands on about 4 hits of some good acid and go deep into freak mode.  :o Acid seems to be harder to come by too though these days.

and you're judging people that like alcohol?

just, wow.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 08:58:56 PM »
Me likes percs, OC's, vals, vics, LSD, DMT, Ketamine, Fentanyl,  GHB, GBL, 1, 4 butendiol, XTC, etc

me favorite, cocaine

hate: Meth

You name is i have probally tried it 8)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 10:00:35 PM »

I dont drink and actually I have never been drunk in my life!!!

But fuck I feel like I'm missin out on so I wanna try just getting plastered once to see what the hoopla is all about, but my wife ain't liking that thought!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 10:04:30 PM »
i cant drink alcohol, its disgusting and makes me nauseous  ,  before it gives me any kind of buzz i just feel like going ot sleep

It looks like you're about to fall into the hole I fell into, these words won't mean anything to you but I urge you to reconsider.. I got into GHB when I started bodybuilding and bouncing around 2000/2001
I haven't touched it for almost a year now.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 10:12:28 PM »
Lucky you don't live in Australia. If you don't drink here there's something wrong with you.

Not saying i didn't. I did now and then until 18 but i got over it and had other shit i wanted to do than just get drunk and have hangovers. You can really see the aging effect in people who drink/do other drugs consistently vs those who don't at the age of 30. Training makes you look younger too but i think the negative effects of drinking/drugs ads more to the aging than training/eating better can take away.

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 10:16:05 PM »

Except for maybe weed, I don't know one successful person who chooses this list of shit over alcohol.