Author Topic: derek anthony show in 1 hour live call in................  (Read 7265 times)

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
Re: derek anthony show in 1 hour live call in................
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2010, 10:17:56 PM »
you sound like what psychiatrists call a professional drug addict

i wouldnt say that, there was two years back around 2000-2001 that i started using drugs

after that i was clean

and i caught back up to me around 2007 for one more year....

i mean i used to snort coke once in a while, like most people do.....but never really liked it all that much..........the aderalll.......well, that was prescribed by a doctor when i was in college.......just the opiates really go their claws in me, i could never just use them moderately.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2010, 10:21:41 PM »
i appreciate your openess but um...."use to snort coke....like most people'   ??????

what most people?   i never have

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2010, 10:32:26 PM »
i mean i used to snort coke once in a while, like most people do.....but never really liked it all that much..........

Yeah.. coke is like drinking coffee to me, no big deal. I did boatloads in my club days. I never understood how people can get addicted to it.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2010, 10:33:07 PM »
i appreciate your openess but um...."use to snort coke....like most people'   ??????

uh, yeh...that why i said "most" and not "all"

you didn't, whatever

but its not an UN-common thing for a guy to bang out a few lines here and there in his 20 when he is partying a lot.  in fact its VERY common, almost everyone i know has used coke.....and i dont run with drug addicts or crack heads or anything.  i went to a very well respected university....and there it was a ubiquitous as liquor

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2010, 10:34:42 PM »

::).. everyone does blow. Seriously.  

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2010, 10:36:07 PM »
Yeah.. coke is like drinking coffee to me, no big deal. I did boatloads in my club days. I never understood how people can get addicted to it.

see, exactly....bigdumbell is acting like im  a big weirdo cause i said i used to blow lines once on a while.....when your with young people who are bodybuilding and going to clubs..........it would actually be harder to find someone who HAS NOT used it....its simply that common

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #56 on: May 05, 2010, 10:37:20 PM »
see, ecactly....bigdumbell is acting like im   big weirdo cause i said i used to blow lines once on a while.....when your with people who are bodybuilding, going to clubs..........it would actually be harder to find someone who HAS NOT used it....its simply that common

nah, i dont know anyone who does coke
maybe its just in your area

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 05, 2010, 10:39:20 PM »
nah, i dont know anyone who does coke
maybe its just in your area

yeh, maybe ::) ::)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 05, 2010, 10:49:22 PM »
see, exactly....bigdumbell is acting like im  a big weirdo cause i said i used to blow lines once on a while.....when your with young people who are bodybuilding and going to clubs..........it would actually be harder to find someone who HAS NOT used it....its simply that common

Fuck that.. anyone who has a social life/nightlife in an urban dwelling knows blow is everywhere.. young, old, bodybuilder or not. Everyone does blow. Its everywhere you go, all social circles.... doctors, lawyers.. *respectable types*.. all having a good time with nose candy. Give me a break. If you’re connected to any type of *in crowd*.. they will be doing blow during a night out… and a night out doing blow is cheaper than drinking in a lot of cases.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 05, 2010, 10:58:21 PM »
Fuck that.. anyone who has a social life/nightlife in an urban dwelling knows blow is everywhere.. young, old, bodybuilder or not. Everyone does blow. Its everywhere you go, all social circles.... doctors, lawyers.. *respectable types*.. all having a good time with nose candy. Give me a break. If you’re connected to any type of *in crowd*.. they will be doing blow during a night out… and a night out doing blow is cheaper than drinking in a lot of cases.

lol....until that "night out" extends into the next morning, into the evening, then ANOTHER morning.....before you know it, its sunday or monday night, you and your friends have been up for 3 days straight, most of which was spent sitting at a kitchen table talking in each others faces, and that original gram that you just intended to "bump"........turned into 4 or 5 eightballs. :-\ :-\

or was that just my experience...........  :-\ :-\

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2010, 11:06:21 PM »

lol....until that "night out" extends into the next morning, into the evening, then ANOTHER morning.....before you know it, its sunday or monday night, you and your friends have been up for 3 days straight, most of which was spent sitting at a kitchen table talking in each others faces, and that original gram that you just intended to "bump"........turned into 4 or 5 eightballs. :-\ :-\

or was that just my experience...........  :-\ :-\

A night out generally does extend into the next morning.. obviously. Clubs, after party, sex. That was my old routine. If you’re stretching that into days without sleep.. then you may want to pull in the reins a little for your own well being  ;D. Unless you're like me.. and never sleep anyway.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2010, 11:25:30 PM »
A night out generally does extend into the next morning.. obviously. Clubs, after party, sex. That was my old routine. If you’re stretching that into days without sleep.. then you may want to pull in the reins a little for your own well being  ;D. Unless you're like me.. and never sleep anyway.

no, that wasnt typical......but it did happen

i never had a problem with coke, like i never craved it or anything

but the night when you are doing it, you are temporarily addicted, and wanting more and more

the crash was the worst for me, trying to fall asleep, the anxiety......that why i dont do it anymore

so i would do most anything to avoid the eventual crash, even if it meant staying up and doing more loooooong after the fun was over

GHB used to be a very good tool to take the edge off a coke high, and immediately make you feel better......but that a WHOLE other thread :D :D

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 06, 2010, 12:03:02 AM »
no, that wasnt typical......but it did happen

i never had a problem with coke, like i never craved it or anything

but the night when you are doing it, you are temporarily addicted, and wanting more and more

the crash was the worst for me, trying to fall asleep, the anxiety......that why i dont do it anymore

so i would do most anything to avoid the eventual crash, even if it meant staying up and doing more loooooong after the fun was over

GHB used to be a very good tool to take the edge off a coke high, and immediately make you feel better......but that a WHOLE other thread :D :D

What about palumboism...the disease you invented?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #63 on: May 06, 2010, 12:40:40 AM »
Opiates = bad news.  I consider myself to have very good self control and these even got me... I didn't even go hardcore into the oxys or roxys...Just Lortabs 7-8 (10mg) at a time and it didn't even give me that euphoric feeling that much anymore. :-X

I knew I had to come off and it was going to suck and boy did it ever...very bad withdrawal for a week and then occasional psychological cravings...Can't go back if something has control of me like that.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: May 06, 2010, 01:46:01 AM »
Opiates = bad news.  I consider myself to have very good self control and these even got me... I didn't even go hardcore into the oxys or roxys...Just Lortabs 7-8 (10mg) at a time and it didn't even give me that euphoric feeling that much anymore. :-X

I knew I had to come off and it was going to suck and boy did it ever...very bad withdrawal for a week and then occasional psychological cravings...Can't go back if something has control of me like that.
I know some girls that have been opiates they never kicked off them some tough stuff to kick, never tried them myself and never will seen the damage from afar.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #65 on: May 06, 2010, 02:46:59 AM »
if everyone is doing coke then everyone needs a hepc test.
one of the most common ways to spread hepc is sharing a snorting straw.
you won't know how you got it nor realize you got it for 20 years or so.
snorting after someone like da or anyone for that matter could be lethal.
of course the micro flakes of coke that fall back in the pile that now contains
micro drops of lethal blood that your about to snort.  good luck with that.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: May 06, 2010, 03:16:02 AM »

Sounds like you're snorting a shitload of cut.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2010, 07:55:31 AM »
since you are so fond of that episode of off topic....you will have no problem contacting aaron.....who knows me pretty well

he will tell you how much i hate rx, and that i never posted there

im not defending derek anthony, im calling you an obsessed fanboy homo

Wow, what a meltdown. Its good your in recovery man. When you used to suck dick for meth you were sick and sick people do sick things.

Havent seen someone melt like this in a long long time. Must have hit a nerve talking about your meth addicted past. Why such a big melt down if its not true?
shotgun on the team

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: May 06, 2010, 08:01:47 AM »
Wow, what a meltdown. Its good your in recovery man. When you used to suck dick for meth you were sick and sick people do sick things.

yes, cogently and concisely  refuting lies that you conjured out of thin air......big time meltdown

how does you tongue taste, whose asshole this morning, bob chicks?  dereks?  your are REAL queen arent you...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2010, 08:01:47 AM »
when it comes to douch-chill inspiring, cringe-inducing tattoos......lee priest is in a league all by himself.

well.  almost by himself...... :-[ :-[

Damn!!!!  ::)  ???  :o

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #70 on: May 06, 2010, 08:44:52 AM »
yes, cogently and concisely  refuting lies that you conjured out of thin air......big time meltdown

how does you tongue taste, whose asshole this morning, bob chicks?  dereks?  your are REAL queen arent you...

LOL, your the one with your tung up DA's ass. Or did you forget that you stuck up for him on this thread and that you were on the G4P scene with him for years?

You are a drug addict, the biggest liars in humanity. You have ZERO credebility. Your past has been outed by people with no reason to lie. You have every reason to lie and you are a drug addict so lying is second nature to you.
shotgun on the team

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2010, 08:50:27 AM »

LOL, your the one with your tung up DA's ass. Or did you forget that you stuck up for him on this thread and that you were on the G4P scene with him for years?

You are a drug addict, the biggest liars in humanity. You have ZERO credebility. Your past has been outed by people with no reason to lie. You have every reason to lie and you are a drug addict so lying is second nature to you.

what exactly am i lying about??......this is about you being dishonest and making statments up out of thin air

what your saying does not even make sense.....the only thing people know about my past is what i said on the boards and in that radio interview......and that is there for EVERYONE to see.

your just not a smart individual....its like arguing with a developmentally challenged person :-\ :-\

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2010, 03:09:11 AM »

what exactly am i lying about??......this is about you being dishonest and making statments up out of thin air

what your saying does not even make sense.....the only thing people know about my past is what i said on the boards and in that radio interview......and that is there for EVERYONE to see.

your just not a smart individual....its like arguing with a developmentally challenged person :-\ :-\

Hi Romano/Palumbo