Author Topic: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.  (Read 14475 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.
« on: February 19, 2018, 04:00:36 PM »
I ask you... Who are the real racists in this country?  Who are the people speaking the real evil and the real hatred in the USA?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
Re: Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2018, 04:03:15 PM »
fucking scumbag.always hated that piece of shit.could a white comedian say the opposite?nope.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 04:07:34 PM »
its amazing that someone would see that skit and actually conclude he wants to see white kids get shot. It is obvious to the non racist that what he is saying is things aren't equal. If you think they are, then him saying that when white mothers are crying over their kids shot by police is when it would really be equal, probably goes over your head.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2018, 04:17:57 PM »
Nothing on planet earth is equal.  Nothing.  That's not how reality works.

The number of black women raped by white men is almost zero compared to the amount of white women raped by black men.  Yet, at no point would ever I say more black women should be raped to make it equal.

That's fucking disgusting.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 04:19:51 PM »
things aren't equal

lol do laws not apply to all 'equally'? is there such a thing as 'justice' in this world?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2018, 04:20:21 PM »
Nothing on planet earth is equal.  Nothing.  That's not how reality works.

The number of black women raped by white men is almost zero compared to the amount of white women raped by black men.  Yet, at no point would ever I say more black women should be raped to make it equal.

That's fucking disgusting.

ok

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2018, 04:28:34 PM »
Here's an oldie but a goodie.

Apparently according to Oprah, old white people are the only ones who are racists....and they have to fucking die.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2018, 04:40:01 PM »
do laws not apply to all 'equally'?

they either do, or they do not... and that is as 'equal' as it gets.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2018, 04:42:29 PM »
its amazing that someone would see that skit and actually conclude he wants to see white kids get shot. It is obvious to the non racist that what he is saying is things aren't equal. If you think they are, then him saying that when white mothers are crying over their kids shot by police is when it would really be equal, probably goes over your head.

Could a white comedian get away with saying that?

werewolf operative

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2018, 04:47:36 PM »

Oh fuck off, more unarmed whites are shot by police than blacks. It's always joomers like you living in the suburbs or gated communities speaking of inequality and the plight of young black men. The fact of the matter is you have more chance being struck by lightning than being shot by a cop. Everybody wants to talk about gun violence but you fucking liberal fag*ots don't give a shit that the overwelming majority of it is commited by young black males against other young black males on a daily fucking basis. You expose yourselves for the racists you truly are because the only time you give a shit is when it's white kids getting killed.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 04:47:43 PM »
Chris Rock wants to see more white kids shot.

Fucking ape.

What did singer Fiona Apple call him once?

Oh yeah, a burnt match.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2018, 04:49:41 PM »
Here's an oldie but a goodie.

Apparently according to Oprah, old white people are the only ones who are racists....and they have to fucking die.

Translation- There is a generation that was alive and well during segregation that have been ingrained with prejudice and have been racist their entire life, there is no educating them, they will simply eventually die off, each generation after that will likely be less and less racist as younger educated people not entrenched in the racism of the past grow up 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2018, 04:50:28 PM »
Oh fuck off, more unarmed whites are shot by police than blacks. It's always joomers like you living in the suburbs or gated communities speaking of inequality and the plight of young black men. The fact of the matter is you have more chance being struck by lightning than being shot by a cop. Everybody wants to talk about gun violence but you fucking liberal fag*ots don't give a shit that the overwelming majority of it is commited by young black males against other young black males on a daily fucking basis. You expose yourselves for the racists you truly are because the only time you give a shit is when it's white kids getting killed.

Not a fan of population percentages are you?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2018, 04:50:39 PM »
I always thought stand up comedy was supposed to be funny and make people laugh.  I thought there were supposed to be jokes?

Now, 9 times out of 10 you turn on a comedy special and all you get is a bitter angry liberal ranting about politics.

werewolf operative

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2018, 04:51:03 PM »
Translation- There is a generation that was alive and well during segregation that have been ingrained with prejudice and have been racist their entire life, there is no educating them, they will simply eventually die off, each generation after that will likely be less and less racist as younger educated people not entrenched in the racism of the past grow up 

Think again pal, you have no idea...

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2018, 04:51:46 PM »
The real tragedy is Chris is starting to really look like Pookie from New Jack City. He seemed kind of bitter and tired this special, granted he was coming off a big tour. A lot of it felt more like a sermon or a crotchety essayist rather than comedy, and not as polished as the earlier ones. A lot of the material would've been more topical a couple of years ago.

Second half of the special is way better than the first 1/2. 6/10. Chappelle's Netflix stuff was way stronger overall.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2018, 04:55:04 PM »
Late to Netflix?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2018, 05:01:39 PM »
I always thought stand up comedy was supposed to be funny and make people laugh.  I thought there were supposed to be jokes?

Now, 9 times out of 10 you turn on a comedy special and all you get is a bitter angry liberal ranting about politics.

As much as I hate to see the quality comedy acts leave us...it's almost better this way.

At least we know where everyone stands and we can prepare accordingly.

werewolf operative

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2018, 05:05:10 PM »
Not a fan of population percentages are you?

Shlomo, explain why a population in the single digits is responsible for half the violent crime in this country.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2018, 05:10:32 PM »
As much as I hate to see the quality comedy acts leave us...it's almost better this way.

At least we know where everyone stands and we can prepare accordingly.

There's no escaping this shit.  You can't watch sports, you can't listen to music, you can't go to the movies, you can't watch television.  Everywhere you go some potato brain is ranting at you.

It's really frustrating.  I don't expect everyone in the world to agree with me but when people are telling me "fuck you, die", at a certain point you have to move on and stop helping to make them rich.

I've cut so much shit out of my life at this point that I feel like a monk.  These people are ugly.  Evil.  There is no agreeing to disagree with them, there is no live and let live.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2018, 05:17:45 PM »
Shlomo, explain why a population in the single digits is responsible for half the violent crime in this country.

Do you really want to unleash the flood of tired excuses that invariably follow this question?

Think again pal, you have no idea...

His argument is predicated on these liberals never actually having to interact with blacks.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2018, 05:18:44 PM »
There's no escaping this shit.  You can't watch sports, you can't listen to music, you can't go to the movies, you can't watch television.  Everywhere you go some potato brain is ranting at you.

It's really frustrating.  I don't expect everyone in the world to agree with me but when people are telling me "fuck you, die", at a certain point you have to move on and stop helping to make them rich.

I've cut so much shit out of my life at this point that I feel like a monk.  These people are ugly.  Evil.  There is no agreeing to disagree with them, there is no live and let live.

Yeah, it was a decent time...I would say mostly pre 2015. Carefree. Oblivious.

Smartphones and social media has brought forth all the sub iq buffoonery in all it's glory. And that is as simple as you have to view it as.

But at the same time, there are alot of really smart minds coming up from the cracks so I just feel so much sharper with my viewpoints over the past 3 years than I ever have.

What do you care to spend your time with?

Some ignorant hate rant like Chris Rock? Or the surfeit of really solid insight that we have been blessed with over the past 2 or 3 years.

There is a reason Chris Rock lives in the neighborhood with the demographic makeup that he does.

Sure he can get on stage and act all "hard" and "woke"

But where does he sleep at night?  What does the neighborhood look like?

And that is all you really need to know about that man, isn't it?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2018, 05:28:25 PM »
Just in case anyone is interested...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/12/upshot/surprising-new-evidence-shows-bias-in-police-use-of-force-but-not-in-shootings.html

In New York City, blacks stopped by the police were about 17 percent more likely to experience use of force, according to stop-and-frisk records kept between 2003 and 2013. (In the later year, a judge ruled that the tactic as employed then was unconstitutional.)

What a joke. Liberals always love to use that statistic as evidence for racism but they never put it into any context:

https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

The race/ethnicity of known Shooting suspects is most frequently Black (70.7%). Hispanic suspects accounted for an additional (26.9%) of all suspects. White suspects (1.9%) and Asian/Pacific Islander suspects (0.6%) accounted for the remaining portion of known Shooting suspects.

The race/ethnicity of known Felonious Assault suspects is most frequently Black (53.2%) or Hispanic (32.7%). White suspects account for (8.6%) of all Felonious Assault suspects while Asian/Pacific Islanders accounted for (5.2%) of the known Felonious Assault suspects

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2018, 05:36:11 PM »
I ask you... Who are the real racists in this country?  Who are the people speaking the real evil and the real hatred in the USA?

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Do you remember my post where I brought us racial differences in IQ and stated that just as different races have different skin colour and hair form, that IQ is just another trait of many?  So why can't it be different amongst different races?

I then brought up Black superiority in sprinting.  What happened next was hilarious - Getbig's resident Hebrew posters were all silent on Black superiority in sprinting.  :D

They knew if they conceded my point that Blacks produced more top sprinters per-capita, that they would have to submit to the possibility that Whites produce more top intellects per-capita.

They still remained silent - LOL!!!

In a way, I consider that a win of sorts.  ;D

ROFL @ even Hebrew Getbiggers denying obvious Black advantages in certain sports, just to avoid them topic of race and IQ. Ha.

PS - more White kids DO get shot by the police.  The Jewish media just doesn't cover those stories.