Author Topic: Wouldyou consider a person with a net wealth of USD 4 mill rich?  (Read 4543 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: Wouldyou consider a person with a net wealth of USD 4 mill rich?
« Reply #50 on: July 23, 2009, 12:16:50 PM »
complet control on Earth....they are already there almost

mind controlled human " robot/slave" society

it's an agenda formulated in early Summeria and insiduously executed over a few millenia

they are extremely patient as proved

where do they come from and why are there real reptilians or are the real reptilians,i mean the ones we know relatives of them? 

i'm serious,i'm not making fun of you

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #51 on: July 23, 2009, 12:25:16 PM »
And if you had that amount of money, do you think you would need to work? Or would you just invest it and live off the income?
i get a certain amount every month from a trust fund, not enough to be considered rich but enough to where i dont have to work. i still work though. i just cant see going through life doing nothing.

bench

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: July 23, 2009, 12:26:02 PM »
And if you had that amount of money, do you think you would need to work? Or would you just invest it and live off the income?
Yes, that would be considered very wealthy. I'd invest in a few nice baubles, put the bulk aside, and still work/keep busy.  

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #53 on: July 23, 2009, 12:29:44 PM »
Actually since we are talking net worth it is difficult to answer.  If someone has 4mil liquid assets then yes, but 4mil tied up not necessarily.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 23, 2009, 12:44:00 PM »
I could definitely live on four million dollars..would quit work, travel the world, give all my relatives a small stipend so they don't ask for loans or bother me, drink, fly to california and work out with Milos for a while until I look really good...study for my PhD.....bang chicks......

I read that half the population in the world earns less than $2000 per year.....while the other half earns over that.....if you have even a million you are one of the luckiest humans on the planet

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #55 on: July 23, 2009, 01:27:25 PM »
Some heavy duty financial planning skills on display in here.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #56 on: July 23, 2009, 01:33:17 PM »
I could definitely live on four million dollars..would quit work, travel the world, give all my relatives a small stipend so they don't ask for loans or bother me, drink, fly to california and work out with Milos for a while until I look really good...study for my PhD.....bang chicks......

I read that half the population in the world earns less than $2000 per year.....while the other half earns over that.....if you have even a million you are one of the luckiest humans on the planet
hahaha living the dream
L

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2009, 01:36:21 PM »
I wouldn't do shit if I had 4 mil cash.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2009, 01:44:08 PM »
Some heavy duty financial planning skills on display in here.

HAHAHHAHAH

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2009, 06:05:59 PM »
where do they come from and why are there real reptilians or are the real reptilians,i mean the ones we know relatives of them? 

i'm serious,i'm not making fun of you
here's everything answered for you

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles17.htm

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2009, 06:15:59 PM »
here's everything answered for you

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles17.htm
could you please die for being so fucking stupid.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2009, 06:17:41 PM »
I saw Lord Voldemort speaking with a giant King Cobra yesterday.

Keep this up and Figgs will destroy you with just one of his 3 page long word salads, complemented by anatomy chart pics showing the 9 chakras in the human body and YouTube clips made by people high on crack.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2009, 11:43:54 PM »
not quite mary
no i will not marry you. >:( >:(  my silly little gay fan.
A

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 24, 2009, 02:14:10 AM »
could you please die for being so fucking stupid.
oh brother

it scares the shit out of u don't it ?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #64 on: July 24, 2009, 03:02:42 AM »
Pay attention to this : does anyone know who Sir Lawrence Gardener is ?

how about William F. Buckley ?

William F. Buckley was an oil and gas entrepreneur.  His son was the famous publisher and broadcasting pundit, William f. Buckley Jr.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 24, 2009, 03:25:17 AM »
William F. Buckley was an oil and gas entrepreneur.  His son was the famous publisher and broadcasting pundit, William f. Buckley Jr.
thank you ....

he's a;lso the head of the Janus mind control

are u ready ? I mean are u really ready ?

here's a ritual in Long Island Stewart was part of toghether with Buckley

" Stewart Swerdlow told me:

" When I was at Montauk between 1970 and 1983, I started out there at a very low level. I was not supposed to survive. It was only later when they saw that I was living when I shouldn't have been that they told me that less than one per cent of the experimented children survived. And of that one per cent very few made it into society.

Not that I claim to function well in society, because I really don't, but, however, I am doing better than other people are as far as survivors are concerned.

And you should understand that the ceremonies that were conducted at Montauk were very occasional. In other words they would occur at certain times of the year. And they would bring in people that were not usually there, one of whom was William F. Buckley, and one of the other ones was someone who I didn't know his name. We didn't know the names, usually.

It wasn't until years later that I saw a picture of Gardner and I realised it was him. It was quite a shock to me that here was this man who performed heinous ceremonies with me and there he was on this video I was watching, which, by the way, was made by Duncan Roads (a Nexus video). This was quite a shock to me. He was promoting as the "truth" the bloodline of the Holy Grail and the Jesus connection and all that stuff which is all diversion. All religion is artificial.

In the ceremony they would have sacrifices and during the bloodletting, especially if there were infants involved, these beings would change into a reptilian form. And the interesting thing about it is that there would be this yellow-green slime residue after the ceremonies. It would be on my body and on the altars and on the flooring. I have also since found it on my children as well, which is disturbing to me.

During the ceremony Gardner would be the one that would actually take over from the Mother Goddess. There was also a male counterpart to the Mother Goddess and he (Gardner) would actually take a blade from the male figure and he would plunge it into the infants body. And then he would, having shifted into reptilian form, he would devour the intestinal body of the infant.

To be quite honest I hate remembering these things. They are very disturbing to me. To this day I can't be around blood or anything reptilian. The blood sacrifice is very, very, disturbing to me.

My memory of that person (Gardner) started in about 1973 and went to 1980. It happened about three times a year that I would see him at the Montauk rituals. His face was the same, but his hair was darker and he was a bit thinner than he looks now.

I remember his face and the attitude...he has very powerful eyes and that is what I would focus on during the ceremony, was the eyes. And that is how some of the energy was transferred between us and them.

(When Stewart Swerdlow wrote about this, without naming names, in his autobiography, he was threatened, he says, and so were his children. He was jailed at one stage, also, by the government.)

Gardner would come in with a lot of pomp and ceremony. He would wear a kind of purple-violet robe and was naked underneath it. And then soon as he would shape-shift, the robe would come off and they placed a gold crown on his head. And the crown had what looked like an amber and a ruby, alternate stones all the way around.

William F. Buckley Jr. (the American publisher who heads the elite Janus mind control project at NATO headquarters) was the most awful of all of them. Quite honestly he used his teeth a lot. He used to bite a lot. He got pleasure out of hurting people by biting them after he shape-shifted. To this very day I have an aversion to that kind of thing.

Look at his eyes

In his shape-shifted form, Gardner was like a whitish-grey colour and had a very pointed back of his head. His eyes were kind of elongated, but not so reptilian, it was almost like they were a cross between human and reptilian. But dark, like a dark, golden brown. And he was not very tall, he was only about six-foot when he shifted.

Buckley was taller, he was around seven feet when he shifted, and he had a split in his crown, in other words it looked like horns instead of the top of his head. And he was rounder, more of a greenish white colour.

You see we were indoctrinated a lot at Montauk. We were told that there were seven levels of the reptilian race and the heirarchy of them were very similar to the Hindu caste system. So there were accordingly different shapes that occurred. The lower levels never really shifted, they were the little worker drones, if you want to call it that. The top of the line, the Brahmin-type, were very tall and winged (the Draco I talk about in the Biggest Secret and Credo Mutwa describes in The Reptilian Agenda videos)."

Yes folks .. this is WHAT'S really going on

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 24, 2009, 05:23:46 AM »
thank you ....

" When I was at Montauk between 1970 and 1983, I started out there at a very low level. I was not supposed to survive. It was only later when they saw that I was living when I shouldn't have been that they told me that less than one per cent of the experimented children survived. And of that one per cent very few made it into society.

Not that I claim to function well in society, because I really don't, but, however, I am doing better than other people are as far as survivors are concerned.

And you should understand that the ceremonies that were conducted at Montauk were very occasional. In other words they would occur at certain times of the year. And they would bring in people that were not usually there, one of whom was William F. Buckley, and one of the other ones was someone who I didn't know his name. We didn't know the names, usually.

It wasn't until years later that I saw a picture of Gardner and I realised it was him. It was quite a shock to me that here was this man who performed heinous ceremonies with me and there he was on this video I was watching, which, by the way, was made by Duncan Roads (a Nexus video). This was quite a shock to me. He was promoting as the "truth" the bloodline of the Holy Grail and the Jesus connection and all that stuff which is all diversion. All religion is artificial.

In the ceremony they would have sacrifices and during the bloodletting, especially if there were infants involved, these beings would change into a reptilian form. And the interesting thing about it is that there would be this yellow-green slime residue after the ceremonies. It would be on my body and on the altars and on the flooring. I have also since found it on my children as well, which is disturbing to me.

During the ceremony Gardner would be the one that would actually take over from the Mother Goddess. There was also a male counterpart to the Mother Goddess and he (Gardner) would actually take a blade from the male figure and he would plunge it into the infants body. And then he would, having shifted into reptilian form, he would devour the intestinal body of the infant.

To be quite honest I hate remembering these things. They are very disturbing to me. To this day I can't be around blood or anything reptilian. The blood sacrifice is very, very, disturbing to me.

My memory of that person (Gardner) started in about 1973 and went to 1980. It happened about three times a year that I would see him at the Montauk rituals. His face was the same, but his hair was darker and he was a bit thinner than he looks now.

I remember his face and the attitude...he has very powerful eyes and that is what I would focus on during the ceremony, was the eyes. And that is how some of the energy was transferred between us and them.

(When Stewart Swerdlow wrote about this, without naming names, in his autobiography, he was threatened, he says, and so were his children. He was jailed at one stage, also, by the government.)

Gardner would come in with a lot of pomp and ceremony. He would wear a kind of purple-violet robe and was naked underneath it. And then soon as he would shape-shift, the robe would come off and they placed a gold crown on his head. And the crown had what looked like an amber and a ruby, alternate stones all the way around.

William F. Buckley Jr. (the American publisher who heads the elite Janus mind control project at NATO headquarters) was the most awful of all of them. Quite honestly he used his teeth a lot. He used to bite a lot. He got pleasure out of hurting people by biting them after he shape-shifted. To this very day I have an aversion to that kind of thing.

Look at his eyes

In his shape-shifted form, Gardner was like a whitish-grey colour and had a very pointed back of his head. His eyes were kind of elongated, but not so reptilian, it was almost like they were a cross between human and reptilian. But dark, like a dark, golden brown. And he was not very tall, he was only about six-foot when he shifted.

Buckley was taller, he was around seven feet when he shifted, and he had a split in his crown, in other words it looked like horns instead of the top of his head. And he was rounder, more of a greenish white colour.

You see we were indoctrinated a lot at Montauk. We were told that there were seven levels of the reptilian race and the heirarchy of them were very similar to the Hindu caste system. So there were accordingly different shapes that occurred. The lower levels never really shifted, they were the little worker drones, if you want to call it that. The top of the line, the Brahmin-type, were very tall and winged (the Draco I talk about in the Biggest Secret and Credo Mutwa describes in The Reptilian Agenda videos)."

huh?.....can you explain this to me Sev???

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #67 on: July 24, 2009, 07:10:23 AM »
thank you ....

Look at his eyes

See, this is why when deranged people try and talk to me, I walk the other way...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2009, 11:28:07 AM »

huh?.....can you explain this to me Sev???
ask ..me....anything..I'll explain

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2009, 11:50:22 AM »
ask ..me....anything..I'll explain
I heard a lecture a while back by a guy named David Wilcock..he mentioned some of the experiments at Montauk..specifically about an interdimensional chair of sorts..that brought back some sort of being. Seems to me your pal Stewart would know him. Have you ever heard of him?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2009, 11:55:39 AM »
I heard a lecture a while back by a guy named David Wilcock..he mentioned some of the experiments at Montauk..specifically about an interdimensional chair of sorts..that brought back some sort of being. Seems to me your pal Stewart would know him. Have you ever heard of him?
absofucking lutely

mind controlled to the n-th degree

says he's the reincarnation of edgar cayce

works for/with the goverment...so = zero credibility

I studied his info in detail

The montauk chair was built with alien technology and Stewart was one of the "human" batteries who powered the main psychic manning the chair if that makes sense to you

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2009, 12:05:36 PM »
Interesting, in his lecture he showed a picture of Cayce and superimposed it onto his own photo showing a resemblance..but he stopped short of saying he was the reincarnation. Yes, I understand what you mean about the "battery" for the chair..kind of a psychic amplification..sort of like what the soviets did when they used their top psychics to amplify their psychotronic generators in order to increase their remote viewing capabilities. So I heard about the chair...just always wondered if this stuff was true..or someone's creating some great fiction. You genuinely believe it?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2009, 04:09:11 PM »
Interesting, in his lecture he showed a picture of Cayce and superimposed it onto his own photo showing a resemblance..but he stopped short of saying he was the reincarnation. Yes, I understand what you mean about the "battery" for the chair..kind of a psychic amplification..sort of like what the soviets did when they used their top psychics to amplify their psychotronic generators in order to increase their remote viewing capabilities. So I heard about the chair...just always wondered if this stuff was true..or someone's creating some great fiction. You genuinely believe it?
it was very real and prolly still is

the russians have/had a similar one

very complex

it was used to : create vortexes and wormholes ( portals in time and space )

time travel, materialize object, etc.

vaaaast subject

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #73 on: July 24, 2009, 04:26:14 PM »
William F. Buckley Jr. is deceased.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 24, 2009, 05:00:08 PM »
it was very real and prolly still is

the russians have/had a similar one

very complex

it was used to : create vortexes and wormholes ( portals in time and space )

time travel, materialize object, etc.

vaaaast subject

well at least they tried to...they did all this shit with psychics and guess what happened???....nothing!!!