Author Topic: I think I'm in love  (Read 984 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I think I'm in love
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 09:58:08 PM »
repubs reallly need to make up their minds.

half of them are butthurt by the word deplorables.
half of them are wearing t-shirts and proud of the name.

make up your mind already.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 10:39:03 PM »
Yeah that's pretty spectacular.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 03:50:43 AM »
You're only deplorable if your aren't a white supremacist in the Republican party. I think I saw that on CNN.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 05:56:17 AM »
You're only deplorable if your aren't a white supremacist in the Republican party. I think I saw that on CNN.

i saw a lot of people bragging about being deplorable, ordering deplorable t-shirts for an upcoming SW FL trump rally.  make up your minds.   If you wear a shirt that says it, then you need to STFU about Hilary saying it - you love that shit.  (not you, but anyone that wears that shirt)

Also I'm seeing a lot of correlation between my FB friends who are the loudest trump supporters and those who drink a lot and drive.  The non-drunk drivers who support trump are cool.  But the ones who SCREAM the loudest, and LOVE trump, and post this stuff 24/7... they, perhaps coincidentally, are the ones that I see drink 4-5 shots and drive to the next bar.  Not saying dems don't drink and drive too... with them it's more weed and drive.  But I do see a lot of the loudest trumpers are those who drink and drive.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 06:02:29 AM »
i saw a lot of people bragging about being deplorable, ordering deplorable t-shirts for an upcoming SW FL trump rally.  make up your minds.   If you wear a shirt that says it, then you need to STFU about Hilary saying it - you love that shit.  (not you, but anyone that wears that shirt)

Also I'm seeing a lot of correlation between my FB friends who are the loudest trump supporters and those who drink a lot and drive.  The non-drunk drivers who support trump are cool.  But the ones who SCREAM the loudest, and LOVE trump, and post this stuff 24/7... they, perhaps coincidentally, are the ones that I see drink 4-5 shots and drive to the next bar.  Not saying dems don't drink and drive too... with them it's more weed and drive.  But I do see a lot of the loudest trumpers are those who drink and drive.

Did you know that violent crimes and ice cream sales are directly correlated as well?  ::) ::) ::)

Did you know that Black males are less than 7% of the population and commit over 50% of violent crimes? Over 75% of blacks support Hillary Clinton. So...
a