Author Topic: hey NoWorries  (Read 3032 times)

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: hey NoWorries
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2010, 09:35:28 AM »
Hey, Darren!

I promoted events for Marines and Navy active duty personnel at Pearl Harbor and Keith came along numerous times to do some "arm bending" demonstrations.

And during those demos Keith invited anyone in the audience to come up on stage and challenge him......  and if anyone was able to beat him they could walk off with the $100 bill attached to the table.

I estimate that there were at least 25 guys who accepted that challenge and did their best to walk away with that money ..... and the smarter guys lined up at the end thinking that those before them would tire Keith out.

Keith accepted each and every challenge and did a play-by-play during every second of every challenge .... Comments like, "This guy's good!", "Come on! Put some muscle in it!", or a commentary on what he did earlier that week.

Needless to say, the audience enjoyed all the comments and all the respectful joking and each and every one of those military challengers left that stage with sore arms, a bit less of an ego, and a great respect for Keith who made each of them feel good about themselves even though they lost the chance to leave that stage $100 richer.

Keith gets a lot of shit on here, but I've never known anyone who has done more for sick or disadvantaged kids or members of our active duty forces by donating his time to help out whenever called upon.

Someone once called him the "Jerry Lewis" of the arm/wrist wrestling world and I agreed entirely.

As far as his lifts, I gotta let him respond to that. Unless he did already.

Then why does he welch on bets, screw people out of cash, screw up t-shirt orders ( Wayne's for the PDI and now this other deal.)

THE BEEF