Author Topic: being ripped isn't what it is all cracked up to be  (Read 7840 times)

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
Re: being ripped isn't what it is all cracked up to be
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2010, 05:50:57 PM »
I find that you are always chilly, shaving is a bastard and that clothes start fitting strangely.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2010, 05:54:09 PM »
]another disadvantage is that if some sort of mugging or crime happens, everyone looks to you to stop it because they think that you are a Ninja or something

btw, that is totally true and not something that I hope people think when they are around me because I've always wanted to be a Ninja

lesaucer

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2010, 05:57:12 PM »
]another disadvantage is that if some sort of mugging or crime happens, everyone looks to you to stop it because they think that you are a Ninja or something

btw, that is totally true and not something that I hope people think when they are around me because I've always wanted to be a Ninja

why not be one? dress like one and do some crazy shit like beating up gangstas in the street. you will be famous

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2010, 05:58:58 PM »
why not be one? dress like one and do some crazy shit like beating up gangstas in the street. you will be famous

it will have to wait until after april  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2010, 07:40:08 PM »

I read this quote and it got me thinking about all the disadvantages of being "ripped" or "shredded" or "rip-edded"

anyway, EVERYONE thinks you are a gay.  Then, you get dirty looks from permabulkers at the mall who catch their girlfriend staring at you.

Thats because you're at the Crossgates mall and you fit into skinnier jeans then the white trash chick looking at you.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2010, 07:50:58 PM »

Thats because you're at the Crossgates mall and you fit into skinnier jeans then the white trash chick looking at you.

I,honestly, can't argue with that point

btw, I hate Crossgates but there is NOTHING else to do in this area but to go to Crossgates

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2010, 08:02:35 PM »
I,honestly, can't argue with that point

btw, I hate Crossgates but there is NOTHING else to do in this area but to go to Crossgates

Go up to Saratoga and hit on some Skidmore chicks.
or just go up to Montreal....fun city 8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2010, 08:59:40 PM »
I like being 250 with a slight hint of abs by the sides of the waist. If I wanted real abs I would have to drop to near 200. I don't want that.

In other words, you're right up there with fatpanda

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2010, 09:05:06 PM »
a glycerin bath could have two pronged effect. Warm you up and increase circulation to hair follicles thus halting hair loss.

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2010, 09:12:13 PM »
If you're the 17 to 25 crowd being ripped might be cool. For me, I like to fill out a 2xl the right way.

epic_alien

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2010, 09:36:54 PM »

I read this quote and it got me thinking about all the disadvantages of being "ripped" or "shredded" or "rip-edded"

anyway, EVERYONE thinks you are a gay.  Then, you get dirty looks from permabulkers at the mall who catch their girlfriend staring at you.

Also, you aren't swimming in "Va Jay Jay" as much as people want to believe you should be.  You still have to develop as personality (which sucks).

In closing, being "ripped" is a gift but it is also a "curse".  Unfortunately, it is my cross to bear for the rest of my life because i come from a long line of ripped men.  

lets clarify,

your not ripped, your skinny

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2010, 09:50:36 PM »
lets clarify,

your not ripped, your skinny

The two are not mutually exclusive.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2010, 11:07:35 PM »

it take umbrage with the "receding hairline" part
I mean, that is just a lie

...everything else is spot on though

sweats.
I should start dating a bitch during the winter so i can fall asleep inside of her
Is that pic you??

If it is, it seriously looks like you are dying of AIDS. I feel sorry for you. Hope you can recover.

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2010, 12:33:04 AM »

Also, you aren't swimming in "Va Jay Jay" as much as people want to believe you should be.  You still have to develop as personality (which sucks).

In closing, being "ripped" is a gift but it is also a "curse".  Unfortunately, it is my cross to bear for the rest of my life because i come from a long line of ripped men.  

pics or gtfo

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2010, 01:07:20 AM »

Dude your 150 pound bitch. Even I can take you and I'm just a twink in training.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2010, 01:26:17 AM »
The aim is to be big and ripped ;)
choice is an illusion

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
« Reply #41 on: October 18, 2010, 02:01:13 AM »

You are 100% correct. I hate getting attention, but when I was like 6% bodyfat and in shape I hated the attention.  Plus everyone thinks you're gay and you look small in normal fitting clothes.  I alot of him  n shape dudes will wear tight clothes to show that they're in shape, but fuck that attention whoring shit.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #42 on: October 18, 2010, 02:12:11 AM »
Bump for more jnn pics. (no homo)
P

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #43 on: October 18, 2010, 02:18:40 AM »
I'm pretty sure I'm the one who said that...

Hopefully I made the distinction between being ripped (as a BB) or just plain skinny.

Also, one of the 'drawbacks' is being cold, even in the summer... and even colder in the winter. No ass padding for long time flights.... hungry and irritable quite often... only recourse is being able to lift your shirt year-round when people ask if you have a six pack (abs)...

People really do like to see abs... it's like showing tits, theyre always afraid to come out and ask, but you know they want to see them. Not an everyday sight, that's for sure.

...but don't quote me on that.... ;D ;D ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2010, 05:45:50 AM »
Fuck all of you

I am ripped
I am a Ninja
And my dad does love me

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2010, 05:56:02 AM »
Alot of people confuse being "ripped" with being a pip squeek. A guy who weighs 170lbs with a 12 pac is not ripped. He's a pip squeek with good genetics. You put a dress shirt or sweater on that guy and he will look like he never touched a weight in his life.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2010, 05:58:18 AM »
peeps dont think ur gay beacause your in shape...it's ur hair cut....well that and u are gay ;)
DAWG

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2010, 06:01:22 AM »
its hard to believe youre straight john.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2010, 07:21:08 AM »
Fuck all of you

I am ripped
I am a Ninja
And my dad does love me

Multiple choice ???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2010, 07:26:13 AM »
Its nice to be a litte thicker in the winter time. Your jeans fit a little tighter around your legs. I like to be able to really fill out  a tight long sleever or sweater.