Author Topic: BerzerkFury...  (Read 2776 times)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
BerzerkFury...
« on: January 08, 2007, 09:11:29 PM »
Yep...I have no clue about college football. 

BerzerkFury
Getbig IV

Future PRIDE FC Champ!!!!

Re: USC: Thank God for a late gift, Ohio St.
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 05:55:05 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: divcom on January 01, 2007, 05:47:54 PM
Michigan bi*ched about not getting a rematch and got their a$$e$ handed to them by USC.  Take away the lanes and the edges.  Force Smith to make big passes all-night against the best athletic defense he has seen this yr.  Leak is the better passer.   Big 10 bites.   Penn is the only team that showed up.  I'll give Wisconsin some credit for beating a one player team.   

Leak is a better passer? His 22/13 TD/Int ratio proves that. Thanks for proving you know absolutely nothing about college football. Leak has looked mediocre at best as a passer this year.   
Oh...Monica!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: BerzerkFury...
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 09:45:36 AM »
Yep...I have no clue about college football. 

BerzerkFury
Getbig IV

Future PRIDE FC Champ!!!!

Re: USC: Thank God for a late gift, Ohio St.
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 05:55:05 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: divcom on January 01, 2007, 05:47:54 PM
Michigan bi*ched about not getting a rematch and got their a$$e$ handed to them by USC.  Take away the lanes and the edges.  Force Smith to make big passes all-night against the best athletic defense he has seen this yr.  Leak is the better passer.   Big 10 bites.   Penn is the only team that showed up.  I'll give Wisconsin some credit for beating a one player team.   

Leak is a better passer? His 22/13 TD/Int ratio proves that. Thanks for proving you know absolutely nothing about college football. Leak has looked mediocre at best as a passer this year.   

What the fuck are you talking about? I had Florida winning for over a month and a half now. And the way Michigan played all year, they were deserving of a rematch before the USC game. All it showed is that speed kills and playing your last game in November compared to the second week of December plays a gigantic role come bowl time.

Funny that every clown is apparently an SEC fan and had been calling for Florida to "dominate" last night when all I saw on this board was people picking OSU except for me and Body88. Talk about chumps.

body88

Re: BerzerkFury...
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 10:02:11 AM »
Who would have thought a Wolvarines/ Buckeye rematch would have been a less one sided game?

Speed kills, man.