Author Topic: Meet a true athlete....  (Read 778 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Meet a true athlete....
« on: September 09, 2007, 07:31:14 AM »
...AND HIS NAME IS THE FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYER!!!

These monsters of the midway, these benders of steel, these...."packers?"....what the hell's a green bay "packer" anyways?  Oooh, we pack shit, fear us...

Anyways, us sunday warriors get up at the crack of noon, fire up the laptops, sprint over to the kitchen and grab our trusty bag of doritos and dip, lay down on the couch, fire up the leauge...and watch....we watch, between the laptop and the tv ....

ha, you fools, how does this compare to the actual playing?  well, do nfl players have up to 150 dollars invested in the football season's outcome and their performance?  i think not.
Deep Tissue Massage

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
Re: Meet a true athlete....
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 07:36:18 AM »
 ;D  haha.....well done!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Meet a true athlete....
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 01:34:52 PM »
...AND HIS NAME IS THE FANTASY FOOTBALL PLAYER!!!

These monsters of the midway, these benders of steel, these...."packers?"....what the hell's a green bay "packer" anyways?  Oooh, we pack shit, fear us...

Anyways, us sunday warriors get up at the crack of noon, fire up the laptops, sprint over to the kitchen and grab our trusty bag of doritos and dip, lay down on the couch, fire up the leauge...and watch....we watch, between the laptop and the tv ....

ha, you fools, how does this compare to the actual playing?  well, do nfl players have up to 150 dollars invested in the football season's outcome and their performance?  i think not.

Take it you're not a fantasy football kinda guy? Like I give a fuck. ;)

It's a game and just for fun, plain and simple. Most time it's not about money, douchebag.

Stay off the sports thread and go back to watching the U.S. Open, queer.