Author Topic: Jets are getting it done with Rex Ryan  (Read 779 times)

body88

Jets are getting it done with Rex Ryan
« on: February 27, 2009, 07:37:51 PM »
They got Bart Scott to team up with Harrison

They are going to get Lito Shepard to team up with their blue chip db and saftey.

I feared Ryan would douche that team and start getting things done.  They dont have a QB, but Rex is doing his thing.  Pats will still win the east, but the Green are for real now. 

Dont forget about Parcels also....the AFC east is going to be a bitch next year.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: Jets are getting it done with Rex Ryan
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 05:47:37 AM »
The Jets are also likely to sign SS Jim Leonard away from the Ravens. That really pisses me off that the Ravens can't committ him to being the starter over Dawan Landry. I like Landry's ability to play the run, but his ball hawk skills need improvement.

There is something about Leonard that notably sticks out when you see him play. His football intelligence is terrifc and he's also a very good punt returner. He's a big reason why the Ravens made such huge strides during the second half of the season.

Damn!!! >:(

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 05:57:14 AM »
Ryan is also likely to sign backup S Corey Ivey away from the Ravens also. That's 3 key defensive players that Rex Ryan has taken with him to the Jets. Sucks, but what could the Ravens do? Make Ryan the highest paid d-coordinator off all time? The guy aspired to be a head coach and he's getting his shot.
This guy knows what he's doing when it comes to defense. But until they get a QB, they will be one-dimensional. All defense.

Why don't the Jets make a play for Warner? The 49ers are really making a huge pitch for Warner to come play for them. It's essentially a 2 year committment to him as the starter at age 38 and 39 years old.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 07:09:42 AM »
They better go with some offense in the draft.they are worried about QB and their receivers scare no one.

....and oh yeah,fuck the Jets :)