Author Topic: have u heard how they plan on changing teaching history in school starting from  (Read 3664 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
"The Colossus of Rhodes was a statue of the Greek god Helios, erected in the city of Rhodes on the Greek island of Rhodes by Chares of Lindos between 292 and 280 BC. It is considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Before its destruction, the Colossus of Rhodes stood over 30 meters (107 ft) high, making it one of the tallest statues of the ancient world.[1]"

:D
No short mans diasese here Tape thanks

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
WTF why would they do this?

So events like the colonial settlements, declaration of independence, emancipation proclamation etc. are not relative to our HISTORY?  lol.  

Knowledge of these things can only serve to divide us.  Henceforth, this era shall be refered to as 'the troubled past' and shall not be spoken of except in contrast to 'our golden age.'

End of line.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Knowledge of these things can only serve to divide us.  Henceforth, this era shall be refered to as 'the troubled past' and shall not be spoken of except in contrast to 'our golden age.'

End of line.

looks like a nibiru father figure?
!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!

!!!
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
WTF why would they do this?

So events like the colonial settlements, declaration of independence, emancipation proclamation etc. are not relative to our HISTORY?  lol.  

Why do liberals do anything they do? It's the teachings of the left to indoctrinate our kids.

Wingnut32

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Jesus Christ that is scary  ???

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
well certainly we must draw some lines on class curriculum. we can not expect freshman to be taught all known history in one year. we must break up history and prioritize that which seems to be the most influential and important(or events which we expect will be helpful to prevent disaster or tragedy in some way)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
well certainly we must draw some lines on class curriculum. we can not expect freshman to be taught all known history in one year. we must break up history and prioritize that which seems to be the most influential and important(or events which we expect will be helpful to prevent disaster or tragedy in some way)

Bullshit cop-out.....there is no reason that a HS student can't be taught within 4 years the history of a country that is only a little over 200 yrs old.  World history, I can understand breaking it up more, but not US history.

As I visited other countries they were always mentioning how young our country is and also how so few of us know our own history.   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
What's the next step for liberals? Teach our kids that the founding fathers were aids infested fags with chopped of wangs instaed of being real men?
Seems they make lick asses of whores?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Bullshit cop-out.....there is no reason that a HS student can't be taught within 4 years the history of a country that is only a little over 200 yrs old.  World history, I can understand breaking it up more, but not US history.

As I visited other countries they were always mentioning how young our country is and also how so few of us know our own history.   
well i guess my post did come across as if i were defending the change in curriculum. i have no idea whether or not i like the idea, i havent putten any thought into it. i agree that it would be a horrible mistake in education to omit any significant events or time periods from history lessons. i was merely pointing out that the planned change in curriculum it is not necessarily a devious plot to assassinate our youths knowledge resevoires.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Falcon do you think you would be smarter if you and Goodrum didn't go to the same home school
No Worries 4 me

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
well i guess my post did come across as if i were defending the change in curriculum. i have no idea whether or not i like the idea, i havent putten any thought into it. i agree that it would be a horrible mistake in education to omit any significant events or time periods from history lessons. i was merely pointing out that the planned change in curriculum it is not necessarily a devious plot to assassinate our youths knowledge resevoires.

I agree.  I think the dipshits proposing the change are just idiots.