Author Topic: I'm in no good mood: Anyone of you fat fucks want to pick a fight go right ahead  (Read 3907 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Getbig or die pick a fight or stfu

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
 ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
;D

lol I have to laugh everytime I see these pics ;D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
stark's a fag
its comin today

Stark

• Getbig V
stark's a fag

yeah you wish ::) you have been stalking me for fucking ages now, don't make me post the pm's you send me you stupid inbreed cocksucking wannabe bodybuilder.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
yeah you wish ::) you have been stalking me for fucking ages now, don't make me post the pm's you send me you stupid inbreed cocksucking wannabe bodybuilder.
meltdown.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
Who's the chick with the nice rack ?? :P

Stark

• Getbig V
meltdown.

absolutly... now shut your fucking fat face... go eat some more chrisps and freedom fries you ignorant poopushing cocksmoking fat fuck.

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
 ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
;D

stop hijacking my thread to post your personal fendeta picture you have with Squatfather last warning New Jack.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
made-up-PMs-that-were-never-sent-from-me meltdown.

fixed

SF did you ever hear about the time stark blew off going to the gym to deliver a box of tampons to his "beauty pageant" latvian wife at work?

true story
its comin today

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
fixed

SF did you ever hear about the time stark blew off going to the gym to deliver a box of tampons to his "beauty pageant" latvian wife at work?

true story
hahahahaha, no i never heard that one, let's hear it, sounds like comic gold. ;D

Debussey

• Getbig IV
  • The shadow braggs about hitting women
Debussey will fight ya!

Rest assured, Debussey can bench 55 pounds now, and squat 100!! Better watch out bozo >:(
Support DEBUSSEYWORLD!

Stark

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, no i never heard that one, let's hear it, sounds like comic gold. ;D

she was on the rags and I was man enough to get her tampons something that dick will never understand ::)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Did he have to get the super absorbent kind ???
I

Stark

• Getbig V
Oh and just if you wonder... the midget dude is Sir William Idol ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
Did he have to get the super absorbent kind ???

Don't you have to do some gangbanging?

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin

yup thats me...starks latvian wife is off camera to the right...all the horses are racing there cause they can smell her on the rag from a mile away and know it means they're getting some latvian ass
its comin today

HowieW

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

LMAO, that pic is too funny

I challenge any of you to a fart fight. :o May the biggest blast in the face win baaaahh
Kelly Ryan married well!  Free Titus!

Stark

• Getbig V
yup thats me...starks latvian wife is off camera to the right...all the horses are racing there cause they can smell her on the rag from a mile away and know it means they're getting some latvian ass

omfg even THAT was below your standart, next time (and note that down in your logbook you stupid fuck) post a picture of a smoking hot chick *(phat ass preferred) before you waffle some random unfunny shit because you cannot come up with something funny ::)

You suck ... neeext

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin

basically stark is like a UK Gold clone, a total schmoe....his wife orders him around and he laps up her dingleberries on command...

so this one time shes at work at the gas station or wherever she can get the most johns and all of a sudden she feels her flow coming on...surprising considering how much baby batter shes got from all those different guys floating around in her at any given moment....anyway...she dials him up collect and the dude down the street yells to stark to come answer the village phone.  stark gets down there and its her, and shes bleeding all over herself...its running down her leg, people are laughing at her, children are screaming in horror.

stark was just about to train with his weider chest blaster but being the valiant knight in shining armor, cast it aside in favor of a box of only the finest horsehair tampons you can buy in the western province of latvia.

the moral of the story is starks wife's the town whore and stark missed a workout because of it...but hes still a cage fighter, right stark?
its comin today

Stark

• Getbig V

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
If you get into a fight with me, we can plan to meet up in Dublin for a fist fight, act really hard over the internet, then do nothing but accuse the other person for chickening out  :D

Stark

• Getbig V
If you get into a fight with me, we can plan to meet up in Dublin for a fist fight, act really hard over the internet, then do nothing but accuse the other person for chickening out  :D

You are welcome any time if you bring some of your chavs with you I can organice some of my local knackers and we have a real ball :D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
::)

are all those marks on your girls face because you like to hit women? makes sense now
its comin today