Author Topic: Ronny Rockel became a diabetic recently  (Read 42549 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Ronny Rockel became a diabetic recently
« Reply #75 on: February 14, 2013, 11:57:42 AM »
Already posted a response on the gh15 boarding.

Don't sweat it, guys. Pros don't have normal endocrine functions - THEY CONTROL THEIR HORMONES, NOT THEIR BODY!!!

Diabetes mellitus is a classified as a medical problem pertaining to glucose metabolism and the bodies inability to mitigate this through the pancreas and other endocrine hormones. You're either born with it (type I) or develop it later in life (type II). It's generally treated with insulin sensitizing drugs or exogenous insulin. And in case you forgot, let me hit the Caps Lock key for ya - IFBB PROS ALREADY TAKE EXOGENOUS INSULIN WITH EVERY MEAL!!!!!!!

Think about it, fellas. Think long and hard... no one's going to freak out if they're diagnosed as being hypogonadal because before they even stepped on their first stage they've already stuck their ass cheeks with hundreds of doses of testosterone and other steroids. It's OBVIOUS that they're going to be hypogonadal because they're replacing a function that their body would normally handle on it's own. Insulin is just another endocrine hormone. Why would T2DM be a concern when they're already taking enough insulin to last 10 lifetimes? No one takes more insulin than an IFBB pro and I'm willing to bet that Ronnie or any other pro doesn't even take a look at the ticks on the syringe. They probably just fill it up and eat what they're accustomed to based on experience and intuition.

snx also summed things up beautifully as well. We're lucky to have posters like him and BFG. Just remember that at the end of the day it doesn't mean fuck all. Pros already supplement with exogenous hormones, and the treatment for diabetes and hypogonadism is to supplement with exogenous hormones lol. He's already diabetic and now he's just getting an official diagnosis I suppose. It's completely arbitrary.
I appreciate your point of view, but there's a big difference between hypogonadism and T2DM and their treatments. Diabetes will KILL a person; I can't say that hypogonadism would do the same. Not directly at least. I don't think it's as easy as just keeping his Slin usage consistent throughout the day. He's going to f*** himself up way worse by continuing to bodybuild, let alone compete.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2013, 11:58:59 AM »
They're all type II's...A lot just don't know it or don't want to know it.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2013, 12:00:35 PM »
They're all type II's...A lot just don't know it or don't want to know it.
I think so too.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2013, 12:05:36 PM »
I think so too.

That carpal tunnel people complain about when using HGH is really the pins and needles early symptoms in limbs of type II diabetes imop.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2013, 12:10:48 PM »
That carpal tunnel people complain about when using HGH is really the pins and needles early symptoms in limbs of type II diabetes imop.
I've thought it was from subcutaneous and intersegmental water retention. Because guys can get it from their first dose ever of GH. I would think the peripheral neuropathy related to T2DM would take longer to take effect. But just my opinion, who knows....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #80 on: February 14, 2013, 12:11:35 PM »
If he just has Type 2 diabetes then it's probably completely reversible. But he has to come
off the GH and other drugs that contribute to it, meanwhile continuing the insulin to protect the organs.

Continuing to compete is probably not the best idea until he has the situation under control.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #81 on: February 14, 2013, 12:20:07 PM »
And in case you forgot, let me hit the Caps Lock key for ya - IFBB PROS ALREADY TAKE EXOGENOUS INSULIN WITH EVERY MEAL!!!!!!!

Why would T2DM be a concern when they're already taking enough insulin to last 10 lifetimes? No one takes more insulin than an IFBB pro and I'm willing to bet that Ronnie or any other pro doesn't even take a look at the ticks on the syringe.

I don't think they all use insulin with every meal all year round. Not at all. This probably manifested during the competitive season because he didn't use as much insulin. Jack up GH, reduce insulin, use stimulants etc = high BG.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #82 on: February 14, 2013, 12:25:34 PM »
How much do I get? I called it years ago.

Per our phone convo...

Joe: Milos, you ruined bodybuilding with insulin and it's going cause health problems in the long run.

Milos: Fuck you, Joe. It's perfectly safe.

Milos' way of using insulin isn't that crazy at all. The dosages are relatively low and only during workouts. It's the monster GH dosages you have to worry about. Of course adding insulin to this doesn't help the sensitivity... but OTOH if doing tons of GH insulin can protect your organs. Milos was right about that.

Your buddy Beradi was hawking that Biotest crap to boost insulin during workouts. His dieting ideas were exactly like Milos'. Sure he didn't talk about injecting insulin... but it's the same fucking idea.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #83 on: February 14, 2013, 12:28:21 PM »

Probably busily reciting Goethe to himself.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2013, 12:29:05 PM »
Ronny is mentally ill.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2013, 12:57:24 PM »
If he just has Type 2 diabetes then it's probably completely reversible. But he has to come
off the GH and other drugs that contribute to it, meanwhile continuing the insulin to protect the organs.

Continuing to compete is probably not the best idea until he has the situation under control.

Yeah, if you follow a strict diet , not bber diet, for the rest of your live.
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #86 on: February 14, 2013, 01:00:05 PM »
live fast die young

leave a palumbowned looking corpse

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #87 on: February 14, 2013, 01:11:59 PM »
Yeah, if you follow a strict diet , not bber diet, for the rest of your live.

Nah, this could have been a very temporary drug reaction. Too little info to know what exactly was going on and how his health is now.

It's possible the whole story is BS ...you can never trust a bb. Whenever a bb has a health issue they almost always lie about some aspect of it.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #88 on: February 14, 2013, 01:13:27 PM »
Nah, this could have been a very temporary drug reaction. Too little info to know what exactly was going on and how his health is now.
true, by the size of his gut it could just be Gestational diabetes... :D
A

dustin

« Reply #89 on: February 14, 2013, 01:23:20 PM »
I appreciate your point of view, but there's a big difference between hypogonadism and T2DM and their treatments. Diabetes will KILL a person; I can't say that hypogonadism would do the same. Not directly at least. I don't think it's as easy as just keeping his Slin usage consistent throughout the day. He's going to f*** himself up way worse by continuing to bodybuild, let alone compete.

The level of danger is irrelevant in terms of the pathology, which was what I was talking about. They're screwing up their body to the point where it can't return to homeostasis, and it shouldn't be a surprise in the least.

For him to state that he has T2DM is arbitrary and asinine. The dude has abused drugs for decades and his insulin sensitivity and response (or lack thereof) is the least of his worries. Just a drop in the bucket. I'm sure he has way bigger health challenges to worry about.

I don't think they all use insulin with every meal all year round. Not at all. This probably manifested during the competitive season because he didn't use as much insulin. Jack up GH, reduce insulin, use stimulants etc = high BG.

Yeah, virtually all of my posts are hyperboles. It's so simple to fall into patterns of abuse when you have the financial ability to abuse stuff like GH; and we know that insulin and GH are often used in tandem. Jack up the slin and growth is jacked up in relatively close alignment.

When I watched friends (sellers) blast GH it was incredible to watch. Many of them are smart, but a few dumbasses just reconstitute vial after vial and fill up their slin pins with insulin, banging it all back around the clock. They get big, but also bloofy when they get locked into this mindset. They don't pay any attention to what's happening in their body and I guess that is a bit of where my disdain comes from. I can't afford that at all. And I'm also upset that they're so wasteful with it too... if I could be taking ANY GH at all I'd be in heaven. But I ground myself by remembering that this is a "sport" where the person on the most drugs usually gets ahead. I'm still young, I've learned a lot of lessons and I'm happy with my physique the way it is. I've also got my health too, something which is a lot more important than sheathes of muscle.

While we're on the subject, I did a lot of experimentation with low dosed insulin and the effects it has on the body are marked and very distinguished. It was really interesting and it's way different IRL than 10g of carbs for every iu of insulin. I respect this hormone a lot more and have some plans in the back of my mind in case I come across some affordable GH again. I've tried GH a few times too and I feel that it was enough to really learn a lot from it. If I had access to affordable GH I'd definitely supplement with insulin a few times a week for some nice, appreciable growth. For big lazy bodybuilders, I'd implore them to at least bust out a blood glucose monitor once or twice a year and buy a pack of testing strips. It'd be good to do a bit of a break every now and again and make sure that things are relatively balanced without these hormones.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #90 on: February 14, 2013, 01:33:58 PM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #91 on: February 14, 2013, 01:35:05 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #92 on: February 14, 2013, 01:35:56 PM »
huge pink dildo on the table

he can take that. Diabetes won't be a problem.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: February 14, 2013, 03:04:35 PM »
I've always pictured Dustin to be a guy in a lab next to his high tech computer (which he built himself), wearing glasses and trying to solve calculus equations and analyzing every steroid injection he does. I am also pretty sure he aced his SAT.

That was a compliment btw

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #94 on: February 15, 2013, 01:30:03 AM »

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #95 on: February 15, 2013, 01:35:03 AM »
So what's the difference for him? He took Slin shots b4, and he's gonna take Slin shots afterwards. ::)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 15, 2013, 01:40:43 AM »
Dustin is a smart guy that's been around for a long time.. great posts from him in here.

On another note, Ronnie Rockel is completely retarded.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #97 on: February 15, 2013, 01:59:21 AM »
Dustin is a smart guy that's been around for a long time.. great posts from him in here.

On another note, Ronnie Rockel is completely retarded.

oh really?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #99 on: February 15, 2013, 07:07:49 AM »
if gh makes one a diabetic people with hiv would all get it and so would the millions of older guys getting gh

maybe a non diabetic that takes slin.....