Author Topic: Vince Goodrum no show!  (Read 5548 times)

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Re: Vince Goodrum no show!
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2013, 11:03:47 AM »
Short version

Vince Goodrum= black homo
Vince Basile= white homo.

haha

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2013, 01:09:50 PM »
Why would they think that? Does he have a shitty job at Target and collect comic books too?
Is that supposed to scare me? I dont work at Target. I do have a few 100 comics from yearsago.  Maybe read 5 of them.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2013, 01:26:42 PM »
Why the fuck are you even surprised that another goodrum venture has failed miserably?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2013, 05:27:55 PM »
Why the fuck are you even surprised that another goodrum venture has failed miserably?

Just in from Goodrum via Mr Nobody:

« Sent to: Vince Basile on: Today at 10:03:24 AM »

From Goodrum.

Someone happenned to pass me along Bastupid message about my show....can you pass this along to him since I'm still out for a month...Thanks

1.  The Vince Goodrum Show is a "for profit" meaning that I get paid for every show I produce no matter how many people listen in.

2.  I'll have a wide number of guests soon to be available...not only on this show but on the new show I'm also producing.  Its just a matter of the method I'll be using to save and record the interviews.  Before I do anything, I make sure that its of high quality...just like my radio shows which most people agree sound better than what's out there and appreciate the fact that I get to the point of things without blabbering on.

3.  Everyone that matters is pleased with the show and the tie-in advertising along with the quality of the show....again its a paid show.

4.  The forum on Anabolic Mayhem runs and that's all that matters.  My main focus is the main page

5.  I find it pathetic that you only seem to attack me when the coast is clear...I find those actions similar to a pedophile who snatches up children when their parents are around.

6.  Be sure to drink your Ovaltine because the next show, I'm going to rip your old salty ass a new one...... Grin

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2013, 05:30:19 PM »
The two Vinces need to fuck. The sexual tension between them has held the board hostage for too many years!
O

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2013, 05:55:09 PM »
fucked any 14 year old boys lately ?

Fixed.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2013, 06:48:34 PM »
I call Goodrum out. That is it. No racial stuff. He bullshits all day long. He has no gym and there are no guests on his radio show. Sure, good luck to him for trying. I encourage people to do that but Goodrum retaliates in the most despicable fashion and defames me any chance he has. I tell the truth about him and people say I am picking on him. People here should follow what he posts.

Why do you care?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2013, 07:07:34 PM »
I give Goodrum a plug for his show and he attacks me. What a tool. There he is yapping to himself on his paid show.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2013, 09:49:19 PM »
Vince G CSN MFT boasted about having a great radio show. He is now on Episode 3 but has yet to have a guest. So hapless Goodrum merely yaps away about various uninteresting things. Apple wasn't happy with his profanity in Episode 2 so now Melvin isn't allowed to swear. LOL, this show is going nowhere, just like his forum is going nowhere. Makes me wonder why he persists in all these projects. At least he got the show up and running but without guests he is merely talking to himself and soon no one will tune in.

He uses this photo to advertise his show. Naturally I had to help him out a bit.

Awesome chop...This is a chop Onlyme would be proud of...

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2013, 11:02:10 PM »
Sounds like Vince B wants to insert his Jetsam into Goodrum's Flotsam

"

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2013, 11:06:21 PM »
"

Caro

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Stop the hate and The Pros will return
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2013, 01:43:36 AM »
The two Vinces need to fuck. The sexual tension between them has held the board hostage for too many years!

lol..that's a funny post.