Author Topic: From Today's Craigslist. WARNING: ULTRA-HOT  (Read 3138 times)

Juruth

• Getbig III
From Today's Craigslist. WARNING: ULTRA-HOT
« on: December 07, 2013, 12:17:20 PM »
Seeking Massive Meaty Muscle BRUTE - 52 (Providence West Side)

I have an overwhelming need to wrap my arms around your colossal thighs, chew on your jaw-breaker traps, and crush my head against your boulder-sized pecs.WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:* A muscle-obsessed guy giving you all the affection, man-handling, and muscle worship you'd ever want.* Want to show off for someone who understands all you do to get so HUGE? I'm your man.* Can't reach everywhere to shave? I can get you as bare as you want for a competition or regular upkeep.* Want to be rubbed down lovingly and held close while you snooze after a hard workout? I'll be your Daddy.* Want to be treated like a piece of meat? You'll be my chew toy.* Got a hardcore muscle fantasy you want to live out, but don't think anyone would understand? Try me.* Got a fetish you want to take out to play? I'm your playmate (even more so if you're into posing trunks and stretchy gear).* I'm a pretty good cook so I can grill a steak or roast some chickens when you have a beast-sized appetite.WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR:* A muscle man who's available a few days a week for us to blow off steam and satisfy needs that we don't get satisfied by the other parts of our lives. Interested in the long term? Even better.* Muscle MASS is more important than detail. The ideal slab o' man would be built like a bulking up off-season bodybuilder who's been on cycle too long.* A man who knows what he needs. Friendship? Attention? Affection? Dominance? Servitude? Worship? Man-on-man contact? Fantasy fulfillment? Be straight up about it.* Age, race, looks, line of work, income aren't important. We'll connect based on our mutual sick obsession with hyper-masculine muscle.* No weed, no poppers, no meth (never thought I'd have to specify that but the world has gotten fucked up). Alcohol and tobacco OK.ABOUT ME:Beefy white guy, 52 years, 6 feet, 230 pounds or so, tattooed, shaved head, body shaved every month so you may catch me hairy or smooth. Consider myself a hopeful bodybuilder working hard to get bigger. Never been straight. Enjoy scotch and cigars. Practice erotic hypnosis. Love to squeeze, grind, crush, nuzzle, kiss, chew, suck, stroke, and guzzle.So how about it, big guy? Tell me a little about yourself to get things started. And include a picture, I like to see who I'm talking to.Location: Providence West Sidedo NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offersPosting ID: 4220897795 Posted: 7 days ago Updated: a day ago email to a friendflag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best ofPlease report suspected exploitation of minorsFORMAT: mobile standard© 2013 craigslist help terms privacy safety feedback about cl jobs

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Re: From Today's Craigslist. WARNING: ULTRA-HOT
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 08:25:57 PM »
 :-X

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: From Today's Craigslist. WARNING: ULTRA-HOT
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 09:47:34 PM »
Looks like Cswol seeking Branch Warren

ProudVirgin69