Author Topic: George Zimmerman - Discussion - Guilty or Innocent?  (Read 145176 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Zimmerman / Trayvon Trial - Discussion
« Reply #250 on: June 28, 2013, 04:49:14 PM »
Whites are the only ones really holding up this house of cards that is distend to fail...

:D  I believe that describes bodybuilding waistlines.  I believe "destined" describes our inevitable fall from world dominance.

Getting back on track;  I hope the court in Florida is crushed by a meteorite.
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #251 on: June 28, 2013, 05:05:26 PM »
That’s because for many marginalized Blacks, a nice white person is an anomaly, just like a nice slave master. That’s why peer whites who they really like, will get the highest hood badge of honor of being called “My n=gga!” Don’t get me started

A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #252 on: June 28, 2013, 05:56:31 PM »
:D  I believe that describes bodybuilding waistlines.  I believe "destined" describes our inevitable fall from world dominance.

Getting back on track;  I hope the court in Florida is crushed by a meteorite.

lol

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #253 on: June 28, 2013, 07:24:05 PM »
That’s because for many marginalized Blacks, a nice white person is an anomaly, just like a nice slave master. That’s why peer whites who they really like, will get the highest hood badge of honor of being called “My n=gga!” Don’t get me started

I think it has to do with their perception.  They always draw the conclusion that racism is involved thus they have a skewed view of white people.
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
i dont care about race.

zimmerman is a guy with a gun who chases then stops people demanding information.  he's not a cop.  he has no right to violate their rights. 

and he scares the shit out of people, by choosing to chase them 2 blocks in the rain with his 9mm at night to question them.  Anyone comes at me like that - seriously chasing me 2 blocks at NIGHT in the rain - and I doubt we have much to talk about when you cut through buildings to intercept me.  I'm scared and it's reasonable to expect you intend to hurt me, and I may defend myself as the law sees fit.

What rights did he violate?

Most people wouldn't have been scared of the neighborhood watch captain, or run from him and then attacked him.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Perfect scenario, Zimmerman drops dead of a heart attack after being found innocent.   Everybody wins.
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Dumb blacks threatening Mexicans. Wow, how fucking stupid. The Mexicans have already pushed you out in Cali. Remember the Meso's used to roll heads down pyramids for fun. Be careful what you wish for.

even the white boy is ruffling under the b e a n e r invasion.  our very own, chaos, has threaten to buy a cabin in the hills to get out of South LA. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
even the white boy is ruffling under the b e a n e r invasion.  our very own, chaos, has threaten to buy a cabin in the hills to get out of South LA. 

Imagine how nice LA was in the 1950's.

It's a shame we gave it up.  :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Zimmerman Discussion - If he gets off, I will kill someone
« Reply #258 on: June 28, 2013, 10:52:38 PM »
Please start by killing this monstrosity.
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #259 on: June 29, 2013, 12:24:31 AM »
"Dat guy P Wood" came across as kinda harsh I think. If I spoke directly with him I'd be like "hey guy P wood, take it easy."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Already bought, son. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #261 on: June 29, 2013, 06:33:25 AM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/27/if-zimmerman-get-off-ima-go-kill-a-white-boy-trayvon-martin-supporters-make-shocking-threats-ahead-of-verdict/

‘If Zimmerman Get Off, Ima Go Kill a White Boy’: Trayvon Martin Supporters Make Shocking Threats Ahead of Verdict

and they will wonder in a few years why someone wont hire them.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: June 29, 2013, 06:46:22 AM »
Yo peoples, the cases are different.  Hernandez is a banger, would have capped Lloyd if he was Latino.  No REAL racial lines in the case.

Good thing Lloyd didn't fight back like Trayvon Martin did. Then all we'd be hearing from racist conservatives is that Lloyd was a "thug" who once experimented with marijuana and thus got what he deserved when he decided to stand up for himself against a violent whackjob brandishing a gun.

Lesson for black kids: just let them kill you with no attempt at all to save yourself. You'll still die, but at least your killer *might* get sent to prison -- probably still won't given that he'll just make up lies about how you attacked him either way.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Solid Trolling
Indeed. The number of guys who come to a BB'ing board only to spew hate/racism is impressive. I wonder if there is a like number of dudes who throw up BB'ing posts on Stormfront?      

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: June 29, 2013, 06:55:03 AM »
Yo peoples, the cases are different.  Hernandez is a banger, would have capped Lloyd if he was Latino.  No REAL racial lines in the case.

Good thing Lloyd didn't fight back like Trayvon Martin did. Then all we'd be hearing from racist conservatives is that Lloyd was a "thug" who once experimented with marijuana and thus got what he deserved when he decided to stand up for himself against a violent whackjob brandishing a gun.

Lesson for black kids: just let them kill you with no attempt at all to save yourself. You'll still die, but at least your killer *might* get sent to prison -- probably still won't given that he'll just make up lies about how you attacked him either way.

wrong as the situation maybe you can't condone behavior like this, these thugs wanna go kill a white kid " that's really retarded sir" considering how whites had nothing to do with this but you still don't see black or the media acknowledge this, and its o my because they want to have a reason to hate whites

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: June 29, 2013, 07:07:02 AM »
wrong as the situation maybe you can't condone behavior like this, these thugs wanna go kill a white kid " that's really retarded sir" considering how whites had nothing to do with this but you still don't see black or the media acknowledge this, and its o my because they want to have a reason to hate whites

North American whites aren't Nordic, so fuck em!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #266 on: June 29, 2013, 07:34:40 AM »

You know there are celts too.  It's not just Nordics and everyone else.
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: June 29, 2013, 07:43:05 AM »

yet we still dominate the world , hmmm imagine that

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #268 on: June 29, 2013, 07:47:29 AM »
The irony is they want to committ a racially motivated murder because they are upset about what they feel to be a racially motivated killing.  It's never about justice and principles or being fair, people use these ideas as an excuse. 
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: June 29, 2013, 07:48:58 AM »
The irony is they want to committ a racially motivated murder because they are upset about what they feel to be a racially motivated killing.  It's never about justice and principles or being fair, people use these ideas as an excuse. 
Exactly!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #270 on: June 29, 2013, 07:51:14 AM »
Gthing doing a terrible job at racial trolling. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #271 on: June 29, 2013, 02:59:46 PM »
solve two problems at once

tell the darkies that queers taste like chicken

the queers that aren't eaten will leave the country, followed by many of the darkies in search of a free chicken dinner

the darkies that ate queers will get arrested for cannibalism
K

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #272 on: June 29, 2013, 03:06:51 PM »
i think nobody gonna do anything either way.

the initial point of shock and opurtunity straight after the death is long past.

fuck all will happen.

Fuck all will happen because the Cubans and the Columbians in Florida will skin and boil those Nags alive.

Bunch of fucking Twitter bravado by a ignorant, racist, idiots.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #273 on: June 29, 2013, 05:13:41 PM »
Fat Mexican kills a colored boy and the other colored boys attack white people in response. Makes complete sense.

actually I guess it does since white folks are less likely to fight back and the Mexicans might get their esses to brutally beat the colored boys in revenge

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: June 29, 2013, 06:01:52 PM »
its great to know in america if the courts screw up this zimmerman thing the streets will make it right!
TEAM Nasser