Author Topic: When to begin Win/Tren on a Test Cycle  (Read 1046 times)

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
When to begin Win/Tren on a Test Cycle
« on: March 08, 2007, 08:33:53 AM »
Have a question for you...

I'm about to do a 15 week cycle.
Test 750-1000 all the way through
Going to use 50mged of Winny for 6 weeks
And 50mg of Tren Acetate ED for 8 weeks

Should I wait til week 3 of 4 when the Test is really kicking in to start the other 2?  Or should I start all 3 at once

trab

• Getbig V
Re: When to being Win/Tren on a Test Cycle
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 10:57:31 AM »
Tabs or white milk suspension? I cant comment on the Tren, but tabs & inj winny each react a bit differant to me.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 01:15:14 PM »
Injectible.  The Winny tabs make my liver enzymes shoot through the roof.  GOing to be actually 62.5mg a day because I have 120mg/ML and going to fo a half ML every day. 

My question is should I start it on Day 1 of the cycle, or wait itl the Test kicks in week 3 or 4 then add the Winny so I get everything maxing out together

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 01:48:41 PM »
I like that white milkshake stuff @ the end. It just seems to keep the gains Ive made hanging in there.
The orals make me fast hungry in about an hour. They seem to be good for and extra meal.
Ever seen "Cetabon" tabs? orangeish red box. Foil packs. Has a bunch of B-VIts in it too. Great for after food Poisoning on some street BBQ dog or rat.

Sometimes it gets overkill piling too many compounds on top each other. Come off slow on winny then Var is worth it if you never ended like that.  I think theres a lot of tissue sacrificed as water at the end by many guys.
Your up there in your development. Nobody else prolly has a feel for how they combine like the individual.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: When to begin Win/Tren on a Test Cycle
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2007, 03:08:04 PM »
Have a question for you...

I'm about to do a 15 week cycle.
Test 750-1000 all the way through
Going to use 50mged of Winny for 6 weeks
And 50mg of Tren Acetate ED for 8 weeks

Should I wait til week 3 of 4 when the Test is really kicking in to start the other 2?  Or should I start all 3 at once
Run the test like you have planned. If it were my cycle, I'd add in the tren the last 8wks and the winny the last 6.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: When to begin Win/Tren on a Test Cycle
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2007, 04:59:40 PM »
Run the test like you have planned. If it were my cycle, I'd add in the tren the last 8wks and the winny the last 6.

That's exactly what I would do too.. also would lower the test in the last 8 weeks to about 600