Author Topic: Go 4 It and Chiro Flex: separated at birth  (Read 11065 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Go 4 It and Chiro Flex: separated at birth
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2013, 12:40:57 PM »
In that case, you're not black either, you're brown. Hot Chocolate is brown, not black.  :-*

Wiggs pursuing a formal courtship in this thread with the only other Hebrew woman on the site

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2013, 12:41:23 PM »
Solid Thread..Team Guido!

Thick Nick ::)

I am a guido. Chiro is Chinese isn't he lol.
$

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2013, 12:43:06 PM »
I am a guido. Chiro is Chinese isn't he lol.

sorry Twig Dick.

Team Guido (NJflex, go4it, Chiro Flex, Italian Lifter, Dago Joe) is not accepting applications at this time.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2013, 12:43:08 PM »
Wiggs pursuing a formal courtship in this thread with the only other Hebrew woman on the site

No, I'm trying to wake my brothas and sistas up. One day soon. When it becomes general knowledge, people here will remember and recall my threads and posts and you'll all say you heard from some crazy Hebrew on a message forum site and he'd never shut up about it.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2013, 12:44:56 PM »
In that case, you're not black either, you're brown. Hot Chocolate is brown, not black.  :-*
Sigh. You win this one, Wiggles. [black power fist]

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2013, 12:46:12 PM »
No, I'm trying to wake my brothas and sistas up. One day soon. When it becomes general knowledge, people here will remember and recall my threads and posts and you'll all say you heard from some crazy Hebrew on a message forum site and he'd never shut up about it.

We are all brothers and sisters of Christ, skin color doesn't matter, Jesus told me this.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2013, 12:47:32 PM »
Better give him some wiggleroom , Lobsa

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2013, 12:48:37 PM »
sorry Twig Dick.

Team Guido (NJflex, go4it, Chiro Flex, Italian Lifter) is not accepting applications at this time.

Woahhhh there paisan?  Where the fuck is my name on that prestigious list?   :o :'(

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2013, 12:48:55 PM »
We are all brothers and sisters of Christ, skin color doesn't matter, Black Jesus told me this.
fixed

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2013, 12:49:57 PM »
Woahhhh there paisan?  Where the fuck is my name on that prestigious list?   :o :'(

Fixed bro

sorry Twig Dick.

Team Guido (NJflex, go4it, Chiro Flex, Italian Lifter, Dago Joe) is not accepting applications at this time.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2013, 12:50:53 PM »

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2013, 12:51:11 PM »
hebrew Yahweh  >:(

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2013, 12:52:01 PM »
fixed

Good lats/delts in your profile

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2013, 12:52:52 PM »

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2013, 12:54:29 PM »

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #65 on: December 29, 2013, 12:54:55 PM »
Good lats/delts in your profile

Enjoy it while it lasts. It's about to be a picture of my butt.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #66 on: December 29, 2013, 12:56:36 PM »
We are all brothers and sisters of Christ, skin color doesn't matter, Jesus told me this.

I love when white people say this. If his skin color doesn't matter, then why was it changed from Black to white when all throughout the Bible it states the Hebrew Israelites are black? ;D

It was changed to hide who the real Hebrews are and for control. This happened during the Renaissance.

Google Heeboe...You'll see in English, it's Hebrew.  Heeboe Slaves = so called African American slaves...prior to our identity and culture being destroyed of course. This fulfills the prophecy of Deuteronomy 28 also.  :) Hebrew Slaves

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #67 on: December 29, 2013, 01:00:39 PM »
I love when white people say this. If his skin color doesn't matter, then why was it changed from Black to white when all throughout the Bible it states the Hebrew Israelites are black? ;D

It was changed to hide who the real Hebrews are and for control. This happened during the Renaissance.

Google Heeboe...You'll see in English, it's Hebrew.  Heeboe Slaves = so called African American slaves...prior to our identity and culture being destroyed of course. This fulfills the prophecy of Deuteronomy 28 also.  :) Hebrew Slaves

But ultimately it has zero impact on Jesus' message or our salvation. If it makes blacks feel better about themselves then that's fine but ultimately God does not care. "Red or yellow black or white...."

Don't forget brother, your physical body is only a temporary shell of your soul.

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #68 on: December 29, 2013, 01:08:05 PM »
But ultimately it has zero impact on Jesus' message or our salvation. If it makes blacks feel better about themselves then that's fine but ultimately God does not care. "Red or yellow black or white...."

Don't forget brother, your physical body is only a temporary shell of your soul.
And what awesome shells we live in, C. Other shells should cry.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #69 on: December 29, 2013, 01:12:42 PM »

Yes some like you and I have exceptional shells that many other Hebrews are jealous of

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #70 on: December 29, 2013, 01:14:19 PM »

Of course God cares. You do know it says a new covenant will be made between God and the Israelites. Salvation is for everyone but the Israelites are still God's chosen but currently cursed people. There is rank and order in heaven and there will be rank and order here upon Christ's return. This is not my opinion, this is directly from the Bible old and new testament. This is the problem with Christian Churches is they take this information and twist and turn it. It states verbatim what will happen regarding the Israelites. This includes us eventually reclaiming that sacred land. It's gonna happen. It's not about us feeling good about ourselves, it's about uncovering the truth which has been hidden from the general public. It's seems that your people seem to know that if this is known by our people it's a game changer and that is correct. I say all this not in an arrogant or superior mindset. I say this because this is what the Bible states and it will come to pass. We're were supposed to be royal priests of the earth and spread his word, follow his commandments and statutes. And if we did, we'd be blessed in all ways. If we didn't we'd be cursed in all ways. We clearly failed. We are waking up though. It's important that Hebrews that come into knowledge no go out and start getting crunk on the other nations. God put this curse on us and going after those that have oppressed us will accomplish nothing because it was meant to be at the time. What we should be doing is keeping our nose in the Bible, following the commandments and spreading the word to other nations.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 29, 2013, 01:15:00 PM »

nice ass

not sure about the luminous aqua marine panties  ???
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #72 on: December 29, 2013, 01:17:14 PM »
Of course God cares. You do know it says a new covenant will be made between God and the Israelites. Salvation is for everyone but the Israelites are still God's chosen but currently cursed people. There is rank and order in heaven and there will be rank and order here upon Christ's return. This is not my opinion, this is directly from the Bible old and new testament. This is the problem with Christian Churches is they take this information and twist and turn it. It states verbatim what will happen regarding the Israelites. This includes us eventually reclaiming that sacred land. It's gonna happen. It's not about us feeling good about ourselves, it's about uncovering the truth which has been hidden from the general public. It's seems that you're people seem to know that if this is known by our people it's a game changer and that is correct. I say all this not in an arrogant or superior mindset. I say this because this is what the Bible states and it will come to pass. We're were supposed to be royal priests of the earth and spread his word, follow his commandments and statutes. And if we did, we'd be blessed in all ways. If we didn't we'd be cursed in all ways. We clearly failed. We are waking up though. It's important that Hebrews that come into knowledge no go out and start getting crunk on the other nations. God put this curse on us and going after those that have oppressed us will accomplish nothing because it was meant to be at the time. What we should be doing is keeping our nose in the Bible, following the commandments and spreading the word to other nations.

If you think someone will have a better place in heaven because of their skin color, you are mistaken friend.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #73 on: December 29, 2013, 01:19:23 PM »
sorry Twig Dick.

Real guidos don't join teams sorry lol. 100% real guido here. In fact, 1st generation American. My Dad was born in Italy. Aren't you oriental? Lol.
$

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #74 on: December 29, 2013, 01:21:23 PM »
thick nick strikes me as the kind of guy who would get 8 men together to sleep with 9 men