Author Topic: Can someone track down this MOFO and end his life??  (Read 15197 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Can someone track down this MOFO and end his life??
« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2014, 09:04:07 PM »
Yes, according to foilhats.

Ah, the blessed foilers.

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2014, 04:10:48 AM »

Your kiddin, right ? What a bullshit post. You can't compare a fuckin household pet that loves unconditionally to fuckin animals that we've been eating since the beginning of time.

I don't walk or throw a Frisbee to chickens, turkeys, and / or cattle.

If you're so upset with killing animals, become a fucking vegetarian. Don't pick one animal over the other based on your perceived return of affection just because the animal is fluffy. Phaggot.

And by your logic, if a woman is getting raped in an alleyway that I happen to be passing, it's not my business because she isn't related to me in some way ?!?!

If a tree falls in the woods while your jacking off does that mean Kai Greene is fucking a grapefruit?

Pathetic attempt at formulating a non-contextual example which in no way is similar to the situation of the officer shooting the dog.
Go back to your corner and cry in your baby blanket big boy  :-*

Da Freak

• Getbig IV
  • Get BIG! Or DIE trying!
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2014, 04:35:05 AM »
Yes.... Lets look at this with our big boy pants on. A dog dies, we love dogs, I love dogs...

So he is recording, I assume his body camera has an on/off switch. He opted to turn the switch to "On".

Let us further analyze why the switch was "ON".

A:) Accidental Activation
B:) Personal Viewing Pleasure at a later date.
C:) To document him putting down a stray/vicious pit bull 

I am currently pulling for option :C

There is no documentation that I could personally find using simple Google searches that substantiates my claim, but there is also no documentation that he killed this animal without reason. As an animal loving society, we see these things and instantly assume the worst. People also hate cops.

My guess is he had a previous run in with these animals, called animal control (animal control is documented to be on the scene) and before animal control could arrive, he made the decision to put the dogs down, from a safe distance, before they could get away and possibly attack. This is further substantiated by the fact he chose to record the euthanization, if anything this Officer was being very transparent.

you made some interesting points and called out legit arguments but have you read the post attached to the link? one, it was a puppy. two, it was strolling away from the guy, three, he called it to him and then shot it in cold blood. four, both dogs belonged to a young girl and her family.

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2014, 11:56:30 AM »
signed.

What comes next ? Shooting little kids when the run towards him, making up they are IS related. Inbred fucking retard

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2014, 12:02:06 PM »
Funny that I don't see it that way. My dogs are at the very least my property and more appropriately family members. I will trade gunfire with anybody threatening my family even if that person is wearing a uniform.
Ach..-aj-  i like your style.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2014, 03:25:55 PM »
YouTube likes fuckhead types?

Yesterday there were hundreds of comments on this clip and it had over 50,000 views. Today it's drop to 18k views and the last comment was like 4 days ago. lol People were commenting on this exact video with same link every 5 minutes or so. By the end of the week, it will have a couple hundred views and they will turn off the commenting... So you tell me why Youtube does this? Even Getbig moved it to the General section. lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2014, 03:30:03 PM »
legit kigs for whoever exposes this man

dismissed,,,

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2014, 03:46:18 PM »
Yesterday there were hundreds of comments on this clip and it had over 50,000 views. Today it's drop to 18k views and the last comment was like 4 days ago. lol People were commenting on this exact video with same link every 5 minutes or so. By the end of the week, it will have a couple hundred views and they will turn off the commenting... So you tell me why Youtube does this? Even Getbig moved it to the General section. lol

Shit, Ron's in on it, too. All I need to know. Color me convinced.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2014, 04:30:16 PM »
you made some interesting points and called out legit arguments but have you read the post attached to the link? one, it was a puppy. two, it was strolling away from the guy, three, he called it to him and then shot it in cold blood. four, both dogs belonged to a young girl and her family.

The dogs age is irrelevant, a pit bull puppy is still a dangerous animal to children, women, old people etc. etc.... the fact that is was strolling away may have been the reason they were killed. The officer likely didnt want to let the threatening animals out of his sight and into a residential area.

Think of this... he gets called out to handle a vicious dog, he lets it get away, it mauls a kid in their front yard. How does that look on him?

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2014, 06:57:46 PM »
The dogs age is irrelevant, a pit bull puppy is still a dangerous animal to children, women, old people etc. etc.... the fact that is was strolling away may have been the reason they were killed. The officer likely didnt want to let the threatening animals out of his sight and into a residential area.

Think of this... he gets called out to handle a vicious dog, he lets it get away, it mauls a kid in their front yard. How does that look on him?

Of course SOMEBODY has to defend what the psycho pussy did , but I figured it would be Adonis to be honest.

Yes, he had every reason to unload a clip into that fearsomely dangerous animal  ::)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2014, 07:25:19 PM »
Of course SOMEBODY has to defend what the psycho pussy did , but I figured it would be Adonis to be honest.

Yes, he had every reason to unload a clip into that fearsomely dangerous animal  ::)

Haha. He hardly unloaded a "clip"… it was enough rounds to do the jo . No more no less.

Go look up pit bull mauling. Very safe creatures  ???

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2014, 07:37:16 PM »
Haha. He hardly unloaded a "clip"… it was enough rounds to do the jo . No more no less.

Go look up pit bull mauling. Very safe creatures  ???

Please , enough dude. What you're spewing is bullshit , and you know it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 29, 2014, 07:50:29 PM »
Please , enough dude. What you're spewing is bullshit , and you know it.

No Im not... If you have a legit and well thought out argument, by all means... hit me with it. I am being 100% serious.

Take your head out of your ass, and think about these things logically.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 29, 2014, 09:19:00 PM »
No Im not... If you have a legit and well thought out argument, by all means... hit me with it. I am being 100% serious.

Take your head out of your ass, and think about these things logically.

What could that dog possibly have done to a grown man? Guy is a coward for doing such a thing. ffs...

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2014, 09:46:52 PM »
What could that dog possibly have done to a grown man? Guy is a coward for doing such a thing. ffs...

The world has more than grown men in it doofus. He was killing the dogs because they were roaming around, and were reported to be vicious...what part of this concept are you having trouble with? Perhaps a sketch or or coloring book would dumb it down a bit for you.

I love pups as much as the next guy, but come on.

This is a witch hunt at best.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2014, 09:54:45 AM »
The world has more than grown men in it doofus. He was killing the dogs because they were roaming around, and were reported to be vicious...what part of this concept are you having trouble with? Perhaps a sketch or or coloring book would dumb it down a bit for you.

I love pups as much as the next guy, but come on.

This is a witch hunt at best.

Yes a witch hunt for deadly 6" tall 5lb puppys  ::)

The officer didnt shoot them with that picture in mind he shot them because hes a coward. Why not grab it by the neck and throw it in the cruiser or better yet you call animal control in a situation like that not kill it lol. Yes you're right you can't be too careful and anythings possible and you can never be too safe blah blah blah but cmon now

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2014, 11:22:46 AM »
Whats more dangerous a puppy or the police ????

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2014, 11:50:04 AM »
Yes a witch hunt for deadly 6" tall 5lb puppys  ::)

The officer didnt shoot them with that picture in mind he shot them because hes a coward. Why not grab it by the neck and throw it in the cruiser or better yet you call animal control in a situation like that not kill it lol. Yes you're right you can't be too careful and anythings possible and you can never be too safe blah blah blah but cmon now

Re watch the video man... Both dogs were of equal size. Appeared to both be full grown to me. Not puppies. Re watch the video.

Think of this; he doesn't shoot the dog, he takes a risk... Is able to restrain both of them (likely not an easy task). Animal controls takes custody of the animals, guess what? They still get put down. They will likely be deemed unsafe and there you have it... Euthenized.

I'm not trolling, I'm bring serious, people love animals and hate cops; don't be let your preconceived opinions taint your thoughts and logical thinking process. 

Whats more dangerous a puppy or the police ????

Essentially irrelevant. But OK. Cops are humans. So I guess the real answer is yes; people are statistically a lot more dangerous than pups.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 30, 2014, 03:51:25 PM »
Re watch the video man... Both dogs were of equal size. Appeared to both be full grown to me. Not puppies. Re watch the video.

Think of this; he doesn't shoot the dog, he takes a risk... Is able to restrain both of them (likely not an easy task). Animal controls takes custody of the animals, guess what? They still get put down. They will likely be deemed unsafe and there you have it... Euthenized.

I'm not trolling, I'm bring serious, people love animals and hate cops; don't be let your preconceived opinions taint your thoughts and logical thinking process. 

Essentially irrelevant. But OK. Cops are humans. So I guess the real answer is yes; people are statistically a lot more dangerous than pups.

I understand what you are saying but it takes a certain type of person to not just give the dog a good kick or pepper spray it. Terminating it is on the sociopathic side. I doubt he was shock up afterwards. Probably enjoyed it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 30, 2014, 07:07:00 PM »
I understand what you are saying but it takes a certain type of person to not just give the dog a good kick or pepper spray it. Terminating it is on the sociopathic side. I doubt he was shock up afterwards. Probably enjoyed it.

Haha. A kick or spray, yes. Get within arms reach of a vicious dog. Not very sound logic man...

You'll find my logic is infallible.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 30, 2014, 08:40:42 PM »
Haha. A kick or spray, yes. Get within arms reach of a vicious dog. Not very sound logic man...

You'll find my logic is infallible.

A vicious 6" dog under 5lb dog LOL. Thats the fault of your logic, the size of the fucking thing! Sort of like saying you're worried about a vicious squirrel or chipmunk...  :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 30, 2014, 10:52:13 PM »
A vicious 6" dog under 5lb dog LOL. Thats the fault of your logic, the size of the fucking thing! Sort of like saying you're worried about a vicious squirrel or chipmunk...  :D

Did you see the video? The dogs appeared to be nearly identical in size, are pits even under 5 pounds at birth??

Mr.Mojo

• Getbig II
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2014, 12:23:50 PM »

This

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2014, 01:18:15 PM »
Did you see the video? The dogs appeared to be nearly identical in size, are pits even under 5 pounds at birth??

What I don't get, though, is in the longer video, the first white pit approaches the officer wagging its tail and being obviously friendly. Even jumped on him. The cop knows it's no threat and moves along to find the others. But before he shoots, the others seem to be wagging their tails, too. I can't see or hear growling and aggression, either. Do dogs ever growl and wag simultaneously? I don't think the cop is simply a cold-hearted dog hunter, or he would have blasted whitey, too.

I don't get it.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2014, 11:07:23 PM »
What I don't get, though, is in the longer video, the first white pit approaches the officer wagging its tail and being obviously friendly. Even jumped on him. The cop knows it's no threat and moves along to find the others. But before he shoots, the others seem to be wagging their tails, too. I can't see or hear growling and aggression, either. Do dogs ever growl and wag simultaneously? I don't think the cop is simply a cold-hearted dog hunter, or he would have blasted whitey, too.

I don't get it.

All my statements were made pre-discovery of this second video. I stand by my initial assessment