Author Topic: Obama's plan: pander to blacks, gays, latinos, women & NEVER DISCUSS HIS RECORD  (Read 4091 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
I really think the dems are on a 'chip away at the stone' strategy.   It removes a very small portion of voters, 1 week at a time.  And, it serves as a distraction from the issue of the economy.

If you are ever considering gay marriage, you're pretty much an obama voter now.
if you ever got the shit pounded out of you by a bully, you look at mitt apologizing for bullying (forced apology he never gave the dude while alive) and are you gonna vote for him?

You're talking national polls that average everything.  I'm talking very small select groups of voters across state lines that matter when elections are close.

Watch obama keep doing this.  And now, it's NOT just me and team kneepad doing it - it's rush, levin, and other talking about these distraction wedge issues nonstop.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I really think the dems are on a 'chip away at the stone' strategy.   It removes a very small portion of voters, 1 week at a time.  And, it serves as a distraction from the issue of the economy.

If you are ever considering gay marriage, you're pretty much an obama voter now.
if you ever got the shit pounded out of you by a bully, you look at mitt apologizing for bullying (forced apology he never gave the dude while alive) and are you gonna vote for him?

You're talking national polls that average everything.  I'm talking very small select groups of voters across state lines that matter when elections are close.

Watch obama keep doing this.  And now, it's NOT just me and team kneepad doing it - it's rush, levin, and other talking about these distraction wedge issues nonstop.

::)  ::) 

I still cant believe i once considered you a credible person if you really believe that bs. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

::)  ::) 

I still cant believe i once considered you a credible person if you really believe that bs. 

quit insulting me, and tell me why you dont believe this to be obama's strategy.   its EXACTLY what hes doing.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Perhaps you need Rush's hearing aid. NOTHING is going to distract the American people from the economy: Not birth-control pills, not gay "marriage", not dogs, not beating up guys with blonde hair 50 years ago, not shoving fat girls 40 years ago.

If you talk about the "select group of voters across state lines", Obama is in EVEN WORSE TROUBLE. He just coughed up at least three swing states with his homo-pandering. And, Romney is within arms reach of Oregon and Michigan, states heretofore were seen as absolutely impossible for any Republican to win.

No matter how you slice it, it's Obama and the left that want to talk about ANYTHING but the economy. But, the polls won't let them and the American people won't let them. Obama can't run or hide from his record, no matter how reporters get "chills" down their spine or "thrills" up their legs.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
quit insulting me, and tell me why you dont believe this to be obama's strategy.   its EXACTLY what hes doing.

because people care about fucking jobs and the economy!!!!

Every single business person to a tee is literally bursting in rage over what is going on w this shit show.  

This is maybe working w the morons who already were going to vote for obama, but it is a disaster when it comes to independents and normal people fearful of a collapse and losing everything.  

Your messiah is going to lose by my estimate like somewhere between 1980 and 1984 at this point.  

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
because people care about fucking jobs and the economy!!!!

Every single business person to a tee is literally bursting in rage over what is going on w this shit show.  

This is maybe working w the morons who already were going to vote for obama, but it is a disaster when it comes to independents and normal people fearful of a collapse and losing everything.  

Your messiah is going to lose by my estimate like somewhere between 1980 and 1984 at this point.  

Rush claims that, even with this gay-groveling, Obama is still WAY BEHIND in his fundraising. I'm looking for some articles to verify that. If you have any, can you put them up?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Nope.

Its pretty funny that he supports capitalism and Darwinian free market so much when its clear to everyone he cant make it in such a society. He needs hand-outs from others maybe thats why he hates the government and welfare so much? Projections? Because deep down he knows he is the one who needs these things and it makes him ashamed that he cant live up to the ideals in his head.

No shit.  90% of his posting are nothing but projections of his own insecurities and self loathing.