Author Topic: Rush Meets Former President Bill Clinton (my Mr. I impression....j/k)  (Read 755 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/letters/Rush_Meets_Former_President_Bill_Clinton.guest.html

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I remember telling you this in the early to mid-nineties, "Bill Clinton is the kind of guy that you probably would love to go to a ball game with, chase women afterwards and have a great time." I'm already getting e-mails, "You're falling in with the enemy. I knew it! It happens to every one of our conservatives. They get famous, and fall in with the enemy, even you." What am I supposed to do, folks, when he comes to my table? Am I supposed to stand up and leave? Am I supposed to turn my back? What am I supposed to do? I'm not that kind of person. You people need to relax out there, some of you. Not all of you are uptight about this. Some of you need to just lighten up out there. I can't help it if I go someplace and this kind of stuff happens.
END TRANSCRIPT

This is funny coming from a man who has done much to encourage the exact behavior he is complaining about.

But then again most hard core drug users don't take responsibility for anything.   ;)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/letters/Rush_Meets_Former_President_Bill_Clinton.guest.html

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I remember telling you this in the early to mid-nineties, "Bill Clinton is the kind of guy that you probably would love to go to a ball game with, chase women afterwards and have a great time." I'm already getting e-mails, "You're falling in with the enemy. I knew it! It happens to every one of our conservatives. They get famous, and fall in with the enemy, even you." What am I supposed to do, folks, when he comes to my table? Am I supposed to stand up and leave? Am I supposed to turn my back? What am I supposed to do? I'm not that kind of person. You people need to relax out there, some of you. Not all of you are uptight about this. Some of you need to just lighten up out there. I can't help it if I go someplace and this kind of stuff happens.
END TRANSCRIPT

This is funny coming from a man who has done much to encourage the exact behavior he is complaining about.

But then again most hard core drug users don't take responsibility for anything.   ;)

Rush Limbaugh, the fat, ugly junkie, only wishes he had Clinton's leftovers.