Author Topic: Took offense to Specialed's definition of a schmoe tonight  (Read 6088 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Took offense to Specialed's definition of a schmoe tonight
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 04:49:28 AM »
Hold up, I thought JT was a "confirmed bachelor?"

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 04:56:30 AM »
;) Did ayone here ever see Pantera live?

yep,  back in 2000

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 06:22:40 AM »

This was a golden age.

Wow! old scholl Christy Canyon :o

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 07:05:01 AM »
JT is a schmoe and probably the only person listening to ED and block talk to each other last night.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 07:05:41 AM »

Wow! old scholl Christy Canyon :o

She's still not bad quality now..
O

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 07:13:49 AM »
Tonight I listened to Special Ed's show and it might be the last time I do.  I was blown away by him accusing people who don't look like they lift weights are schmoes if they goto a bodybuilding show!  Are you out of your fucking mind ed?!  WTF???  I go there to watch a epic battle for 1st place, posing routines trying to out do the other, the line ups where they try and beat each other on poses, its a sport like any other that has fans, deal with it you hater.

If your definition would stay fast, wouldn't most people who goto football games, baseball games, be schmoes too?  They are really fat and out of shape, watching men in tights wrestle each other to the ground...  Let's hear what you have to say you slanderer.

jt

the truth hurts, doesnt it bro.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 07:15:30 AM »
Tonight I listened to Special Ed's show and it might be the last time I do.  I was blown away by him accusing people who don't look like they lift weights are schmoes if they goto a bodybuilding show!  Are you out of your fucking mind ed?!  WTF???  I go there to watch a epic battle for 1st place, posing routines trying to out do the other, the line ups where they try and beat each other on poses, its a sport like any other that has fans, deal with it you hater.

If your definition would stay fast, wouldn't most people who goto football games, baseball games, be schmoes too?  They are really fat and out of shape, watching men in tights wrestle each other to the ground...  Let's hear what you have to say you slanderer.

jt
back off.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 07:38:22 AM »
the truth hurts, doesnt it bro.

the point is flexington, you sounded very nice on the show, very very nice, smooth like a white man's voice.  Anyhow back on topic, if a schmoe by Ed's definition is somebody who doesn't look like they do what sport they are following then you are schmoe ed says.  Well then 90 percent of football fans are schmoes and just got to see the men in tights wrestle each other down?  90 percent of baseball fans don't look like basebal players and just go and watch them pat each other on the butt?  What a hypocrisy...

jt
TEAM Nasser

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 07:39:17 AM »
the point is flexington, you sounded very nice on the show, very very nice, smooth like a white man's voice.  Anyhow back on topic, if a schmoe by Ed's definition is somebody who doesn't look like they do what sport they are following then you are schmoe ed says.  Well then 90 percent of football fans are schmoes and just got to see the men in tights wrestle each other down?  90 percent of baseball fans don't look like basebal players and just go and watch them pat each other on the butt?  What a hypocrisy...

jt
yeah but Flexington actually does work out and looks like he works out.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2009, 07:59:18 AM »

jt

guys who are obsessed over men who step on a stage and go googly eyes over mens striated asses and deep abs have something wrong with them period. but then to put on top of that, that they dont even workout makes it a whole lot worse.

bodybuilding is a niche sport, so if u dont even workout and ur at 10 bb shows a year with a 2,000 camera taking pictures of mens asses, something is wrong. PERIOD!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2009, 02:03:19 PM »

jt

I like the sport too but this sounds gay as fuck

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2009, 03:48:40 PM »
Twice,  once with Neurosis and the second time with Morbid Angel and a bunch of nu metal stool pushers.
Good? You not like "nu metal"

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2009, 02:20:00 AM »
Good? You not like "nu metal"

It's just too predictable to me,  I can picture a studio executive saying,  "This music would be great if it just had a chorus and they got rid of all the guitar solos."  Seems too contrived to me.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2009, 06:17:01 AM »
Tonight I listened to Special Ed's show and it might be the last time I do.  I was blown away by him accusing people who don't look like they lift weights are schmoes if they goto a bodybuilding show!  Are you out of your fucking mind ed?!  WTF??? 

If you've ever been to a show for any reason other than just to cheer for a friend or family member, then you are a schmoe. 

Big deal.

Schmoes are fucking cool! 

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2009, 06:30:21 AM »
;) Did ayone here ever see Pantera live?