Author Topic: College football players at the combine. How do they cheat and not get caught?  (Read 9226 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
when you see a legit 6 4 NFL guy in person, its just mindboggling.  I went to high school with jevon kearse... he was 6 6 i think.  just didn't even look human.  ate whatever, goofed off, and just looked like 2 peoples' worth of muscle packed together, and that was in the 10th grade.  Many ppl don't understand how much of it is just genetic gifts.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: College football players at the combine. How do they cheat and not get caug
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 10:54:52 AM »
Who is that wrecking ball of a nose tackle on mich? Reminds me a little bit of justin smith.

Mike Martin.  8) He has so much potential and he was there during the RR era.  :-\ :-\ He was the only DT on the line for three years.
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 10:59:41 AM »
Mike Martin.  8) He has so much potential and he was there during the RR era.  :-\ :-\ He was the only DT on the line for three years.

did he declare?

diamondcut

• Getbig III
These guys are the top of the top black genetics

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2012, 11:04:32 AM »
did he declare?

He was a senior.  ;)

Here is a pic of Mike taking the Wonderlic Test.

And here is three jersey's from his high school days and his last game as a Wolverine.

Gonna miss Molk, Hemmingway and Martin when we take on Bama nest year.  :-X :-X
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 11:08:12 AM »
interior linemen taking a wonderlic test :D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Man some of you guys are way to obsessed with these college sports. Half these guys prob can't even read. Hardcore college football fans are some of the most pathetic people. A friend of mine is obsessed with the game cocks. For what he didn't go to school there. He doesn't know anyone from there. A bunch of spoiled thugs that could give two fucks about you and you're wearing their fucken Jersey and sucking their dicks. It's the most pathetic thing a man can do.

Nothing more pathetic than going to a bar and seeing a bunch of douchebagges with Jerseys on and beer guts going nuts over some school they didn't even go to. I played myself and I can't stand watching more than a couple of games a year. I get to annoyed with the fanboys. Guys like Devon with dicks so far down there throats they can't even breathe.

Ya I like mma a lot. I like the guy in my avatar. He's a warrior and a good humble person. Not a jackass like 90% of these guys.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 11:11:15 AM »
interior linemen taking a wonderlic test :D

:D :D

Mike has always been a smart dude, but, yea.... :D :D ;D ;D
D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1119449/index.htm .

Steve Courson, who was a respected NFL Guard on quality teams in the 80's talks about steroid use in football during that time. Note about what he says High School and College use.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1067916/1/index.htm .

Another guy talks about his use and team policy in college during the 80's.

No reason to think things have changed, guys just change drugs and protocols to fit the situation. There are some top class athletes on these squads and a few might be natural, but to think that all of it is training and talent and leave it at that, is obscene.

As to the original question?  Lots of short acting compounds, and a lot of guys use to use the blast and cruise for a while. GH might make a appearance too at the lower levels given how cheap it's gotten.

Also think about it, strong guys usually pal around with other strong guys. Footballers usually deal with Powerlifters, Throwers, Bodybuilders, other strong gym rats, etc...... At some point they can all drink from the anabolic cup if they want too.

gee ya think the fact that roids were NOT tested for back then had something to do with it? ::) ::)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Hard work, genetics, eating right, training hard and having a great work ethic. Impressed by Junior though. June doing work better than he was two years ago. I know Malk, Hemmingway and Martin are training with Mike Barwis and our current Strength Coach. I ain't seen KG do much, yet. He should have a better pro day...he better if he wants to get to the nest level.

totally not the question I asked, but it sounds like you are proud of them so more power to ya

bigkid

• Getbig IV
How bout Nick Perry.  6-3 271, 35 reps, 38.5 inch vert, 4.64 40 yard.  Unbeliveable.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Man some of you guys are way to obsessed with these college sports. Half these guys prob can't even read. Hardcore college football fans are some of the most pathetic people. A friend of mine is obsessed with the game cocks. For what he didn't go to school there. He doesn't know anyone from there. A bunch of spoiled thugs that could give two fucks about you and you're wearing their fucken Jersey and sucking their dicks. It's the most pathetic thing a man can do.

Nothing more pathetic than going to a bar and seeing a bunch of douchebagges with Jerseys on and beer guts going nuts over some school they didn't even go to. I played myself and I can't stand watching more than a couple of games a year. I get to annoyed with the fanboys. Guys like Devon with dicks so far down there throats they can't even breathe.

Ya I like mma a lot. I like the guy in my avatar. He's a warrior and a good humble person. Not a jackass like 90% of these guys.

I'm a huge sports fan an that includes college football, but the D1 school I went to has a shitty football program so I just watch because I like it. I don't care who actually wins the games though most of the time

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
totally not the question I asked, but it sounds like you are proud of them so more power to ya

Thank ya, sir.

How bout Nick Perry.  6-3 271, 35 reps, 38.5 inch vert, 4.64 40 yard.  Unbeliveable.

I thought he would stay in-state. Damn So Cal.  >:( I thought he could use another year of development, but dude was a freak when he was RS Freshman at So Cal.
D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2012, 11:25:05 AM »
I like how "cockaveli" hedged his jock-envy diatribe with that little quip about his mma hero. Knowing full well that mma is ground zero for dbags. :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
I'm a huge sports fan an that includes college football, but the D1 school I went to has a shitty football program so I just watch because I like it. I don't care who actually wins the games though most of the time

It was hard watching Michigan Football for the 'RR Era' (Thank God that is over), but, i grew up in AA and got to play on the field as a kid and always loved FB and sports in general.
D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
gee ya think the fact that roids were NOT tested for back then had something to do with it? ::) ::)

Yes and what's the test? Folks figure out how to beat them ALL the time. The Olympics has some of the toughest testing in the World, yet there is still tons of use.

Here's an article about a fellow who played D-1 ball in the early 2000's on drug testing-

http://www.portlandtribune.com/sports/story_2nd.php?story_id=29338 .

Note what he said about quick acting compounds.

Again, only thing that changes are the drug protocols, nothing else.

Then again, all these guy could be bigger, stronger, and faster because of Weider Weight Gainer 5000, Westside Barbell, and new cleats...........

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
P.S. - Here is a break down of the NCAA and various schools drug testing policies, no where near the WADA protocols -

http://www.standard.net/topics/sports/2011/03/31/ap-survey-college-drug-testing-all-over-map .