Author Topic: "All Natural" since all you homos love this kind of shit....  (Read 14285 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: "All Natural" since all you homos love this kind of shit....
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2011, 08:01:38 PM »
I figure if Groink admitted to current gear use, why would he lie about past gear use? Wouldn't make sense!

Someone gets it....I always said when I get older and I feel I need some help ill do gear without hesitation ...well now is the time

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2011, 08:06:07 PM »
Someone gets it....I always said when I get older and I feel I need some help ill do gear without hesitation ...well now is the time

Give yourself to the dark side!  8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2011, 08:11:15 PM »
Give yourself to the dark side!  8)

Bay likey Groink?  :D :D
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2011, 08:14:52 PM »
Bay likey Groink?  :D :D

I'm not his type....I have all of my hair and my face doesn't look like a roadmap.  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2011, 08:21:27 PM »
I'm loving that!  :P
Of course you are.  He is a Muscle Pig Bear with scaly skin, a GH Gut, Abnormal Hands from the drugs, High Blood Pressure and balding just what you have always wanted.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2011, 08:25:51 PM »

I'm not his type

Gays will fuck anything that moves.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2011, 08:26:05 PM »
Of course you are.  He is a Muscle Pig Bear with scaly skin, a GH Gut, Abnormal Hands from the drugs, High Blood Pressure and balding just what you have always wanted.

Not to worry... I am sure someone, somewhere, in some parallel universe actually likes you too.  ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2011, 08:26:45 PM »

1000 mgs. of Testosteronananananana per week

500 mg of Tren E.O.D

HGH? Yeah, but he's eatin' to much dogshit.

Insulin? why bother, he's got enough carbs to offset wasting his hard-earned dough.

Alcohol? Of course!

D-bol tabs - I dunno 5-10 daily

Recreational Dope. Probably.

Health as a fucking horse? Probably Not.

Pussy pulling...........mmmmmm mm... not to much, unless he's hitting the bars and callin' a 3 a 7.

Biggest and strongest cop in the world right there!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2011, 08:30:44 PM »
Dorian's bigger.
a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2011, 08:36:23 PM »
Dorian's bigger.

But who looks better, Dorian or Ronnie? :D :D
X

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2011, 08:42:13 PM »
no doubt he has a huge cock!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2011, 08:42:46 PM »
Yeah...people told me....but I had no idea it was so marked. This is ridiculous. I'm just restless and agitated all the time for no reason. My life is great and I'm walking around all pissed off. I already stopped the ace three days ago...now I'm running this.

If it doesn't subside I'm done with Tren and maybe ill do a test/winny deal. I'm trying to get ripped but not trying to spend thousands on GH.  Now if someone were to hook me up with some reasonably priced GH...... :D

That's a nice legit bottle of tren, you can always tell by the color, this honey red!, the side effects of ace get pretty bad, it's because the ester is extremely short and you basically bounce up and down as the levels of it change in your body, I suggest getting some xanax or htp-5 to calm you down, works wonders :)

also test/winny is what I'm on now, with some var.. one of my favorite summer cutter combo's, you get that nice dry crisp look with the winstrol.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2011, 08:46:37 PM »
Were you using the pellets as your base ?

Yeah, the old cow pellet's (this was like 2004) Finaplix-H, my buddy is an organic chemistry ph.d he made it for us

the only good thing about tren is it gives you a sick look that is hard to achieve with anything else (some say impossible) lean as fuck, veiny, pumped and seperated , full muscle bellies, rounded but ripped.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: June 30, 2011, 10:19:35 AM »
That's a nice legit bottle of tren, you can always tell by the color, this honey red!, the side effects of ace get pretty bad, it's because the ester is extremely short and you basically bounce up and down as the levels of it change in your body, I suggest getting some xanax or htp-5 to calm you down, works wonders :)

also test/winny is what I'm on now, with some var.. one of my favorite summer cutter combo's, you get that nice dry crisp look with the winstrol.

Yeah that shit was great, but too harsh. i was a fucking wreck on that stuff.

Funny thing is I stopped taking the Ace three days ago, and last night i felt the edge coming off. Today i feel a whole lot better. still have half a bottle if anyone wants it ...LOL

That test/winny sounds like a plan...I've already got some nice test blends, and getting winny would be a breeze....my guy has everything.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #64 on: June 30, 2011, 11:57:43 AM »

Funny thing is I stopped taking the Ace three days ago, and last night i felt the edge coming off. Today i feel a whole lot better. still have half a bottle if anyone wants it ...LOL

That test/winny sounds like a plan...I've already got some nice test blends, and getting winny would be a breeze....my guy has everything.

Groink, what has your training history been like and have you changed how you train now that you are on the magic supplements?  Also, are you worried about injuries at all, since most injuries at your age from lifting, stem from gear usage?

It will be interesting to see your results considering you held a lot of size before you started.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #65 on: June 30, 2011, 01:44:24 PM »

You will  LOVE the win/test combo

Lifter_X

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: June 30, 2011, 02:03:22 PM »
I figure if Groink admitted to current gear use, why would he lie about past gear use? Wouldn't make sense!

Makes perfect sense. To deny use to this point makes it seem like he is a freak. If he admitted use all along it would make him less special. People could say his gains are all drugs. By doing it this way he gets full credit for building everything to this point naturally.  Greg Valentino admits to his drug use but claims he was 100% natural when this picture was taken.  if he admits to taking drugs why would he lie?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2011, 02:06:48 PM »
Makes perfect sense. To deny use to this point makes it seem like he is a freak. If he admitted use all along it would make him less special. People could say his gains are all drugs. By doing it this way he gets full credit for building everything to this point naturally.  Greg Valentino admits to his drug use but claims he was 100% natural when this picture was taken.  if he admits to taking drugs why would he lie?

I like how you can see the injection marks on his bi's :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2011, 05:49:16 PM »

haha this guy cracks me up! I will give you props your stories are very convincing and you are putting alot of thought into it ::)   I can already see Groink's next post.

"Hey guys I got something called methandrostenolone . Read bout if before and know Arnold took lots of this stuff. What exactly is it for though? Hey  gh15 can you reccomend me a good dose for it please? I'm new at this. Also I got some Liv-52 because I heard orals are harsh on the liver what do you guys think?. p.s. Can you guys get me a good source for some diaonabol (spelling?)."

l

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2011, 06:00:20 PM »
This

And This

haha this guy cracks me up! I will give you props your stories are very convincing and you are putting alot of thought into it ::)   I can already see Groink's next post.

"Hey guys I got something called methandrostenolone . Read bout if before and know Arnold took lots of this stuff. What exactly is it for though? Hey  gh15 can you reccomend me a good dose for it please? I'm new at this. Also I got some Liv-52 because I heard orals are harsh on the liver what do you guys think?. p.s. Can you guys get me a good source for some diaonabol (spelling?)."

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2011, 08:34:15 PM »

please, for the sake of our gene pool, tell me your joking. Will someone ban this bastard
 ::)

l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2011, 10:23:07 PM »
Hahahaaaaa. .....I see the turd brigade already found something to cry about  :D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2011, 10:51:58 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2011, 10:57:38 PM »
please, for the sake of our gene pool, tell me your joking. Will someone ban this bastard

Give the man the benefit of the doubt. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Has nothing to do with intelligence. Why hate?
X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2011, 03:55:49 AM »
Makes perfect sense. To deny use to this point makes it seem like he is a freak. If he admitted use all along it would make him less special. People could say his gains are all drugs. By doing it this way he gets full credit for building everything to this point naturally.  Greg Valentino admits to his drug use but claims he was 100% natural when this picture was taken.  if he admits to taking drugs why would he lie?

Makes no sense you fucking nitwit....I always said I was natural, for ten fucking years. and people gave me shit about. they will always think i'm lying no matter what

What happens from this point forward happens...i didn't do it to "reinforce" my claims...I could have said NOTHING. Like it was all some "master plan"  ::)

you idiots have too much time on your hands...I say I'm natural and you cry about it......I say I'm taking gear and you cry about that, do you guys need me to pick up some tampons ?  :D