Author Topic: More LGBT bullshit!!!!  (Read 10299 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: More LGBT bullshit!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2017, 06:14:57 AM »
If society wants to be truly diverse then it has to accept racists and homophobes.

To exclude anyone sort of fucks up their policy

There is incredible truth in this statement.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2017, 06:21:32 AM »
^enter walmartana Americana and you tell me how a white fella can remain none racist in 2017..

it is very vry hard to not become racist in 2017 due to how bad just how bad getto thugs ruined America.. very hard to remain black loving individual.. and trust me i am.. but the getto part of them simply make it harder and harder to not become racist,, it is very bad.. today in America i am wiling to bet that 75% of whites are racists.. and i know for a fact that over 90% of blacks are racists.. there is no question about it

i warned you in 2006.. this is 12 years ago.. amazing eh? i warned you here.. i said whites and blacks hate eachother.. they despize eachother in America..

the relationships between white ad blacks in America are horrid! they simply HATE eachother.. and no one anyone tell me can change my opinion i know for a fact that majority of whites and blacks cant stand eachother no matter how fake the whites try to be and how how innocent the blacks try to be,,

Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores.. the islamo fascist MUSLIM KENYAN ruined America socially and culturally,,

blakcs hate! whites
whites hate! black just in lower numbers since blakcs portray violence and white whores are sublimely attrratced to violent males.. they want to be fucked by alpha not beta.. it is in white whore bloods.. and they can not find it with many white males now days,, they are whores yes but its just a fact that is important to mention.. ofcourse this is all generation x talk..

now generation nothingness is completely a-sexual or whatever you call it.. bunch of invalids lol they are as i said one of thie worst generations on planet earth,, EVER! and a lot of it not by their fault.. but it is wht it is my friendly friend,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

Agreed

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2017, 06:35:15 AM »
^enter walmartana Americana and you tell me how a white fella can remain none racist in 2017..

it is very vry hard to not become racist in 2017 due to how bad just how bad getto thugs ruined America.. very hard to remain black loving individual.. and trust me i am.. but the getto part of them simply make it harder and harder to not become racist,, it is very bad.. today in America i am wiling to bet that 75% of whites are racists.. and i know for a fact that over 90% of blacks are racists.. there is no question about it

i warned you in 2006.. this is 12 years ago.. amazing eh? i warned you here.. i said whites and blacks hate eachother.. they despize eachother in America..

the relationships between white ad blacks in America are horrid! they simply HATE eachother.. and no one anyone tell me can change my opinion i know for a fact that majority of whites and blacks cant stand eachother no matter how fake the whites try to be and how how innocent the blacks try to be,,

Hussein Obama the son of 1000 whores.. the islamo fascist MUSLIM KENYAN ruined America socially and culturally,,

blakcs hate! whites
whites hate! black just in lower numbers since blakcs portray violence and white whores are sublimely attrratced to violent males.. they want to be fucked by alpha not beta.. it is in white whore bloods.. and they can not find it with many white males now days,, they are whores yes but its just a fact that is important to mention.. ofcourse this is all generation x talk..

now generation nothingness is completely a-sexual or whatever you call it.. bunch of invalids lol they are as i said one of thie worst generations on planet earth,, EVER! and a lot of it not by their fault.. but it is wht it is my friendly friend,,

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

All the way back from 2006? Astounding. You've offered incredible insight on race relations in America.

Just remind us when did whites and blacks love, or at least like each other, in America? 2005? 1999? The 30s/40s/50s/60s/70s/80s?  Where did it all go wrong?

::)

Don't claim to offer insight on common knowledge. Give us some real insight!

What were your prediction about aliens influencing the elections? How would they get along with with whites or blacks?

QuietYou

« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2017, 06:37:11 AM »
All the way back from 2006? Astounding. You've offered incredible insight on race relations in America.

Just remind us when did whites and blacks love, or at least like each other, in America? 2005? 1999? The 30s/40s/50s/60s/70s/80s?  Where did it all go wrong?

What were your prediction about aliens influencing the elections? How would they get along with with whites or blacks?

I'd argue there are aliens already influencing the election in favor of the left. Their opinions and merits are based upon false promises of citizenship and benefits.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2017, 06:41:43 AM »
I'd argue there are aliens already influencing the election in favor of the left. Their opinions and merits are based upon false promises of citizenship and benefits.

LOL.

Good point but Gh was referring to space aliens.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2017, 07:38:59 AM »
If some f aggot alien is in cahoots with the cuck libtards, that is an alien I’d like to mash into paste, Sigourney-style.

werewolf operative

« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2017, 04:27:26 PM »
Bodybuilding seems to attract a lot of men with anger issues, frustrations and antisocial personalities. They hate LGBT and love to blame everything on LGBT but they have no qualms enjoying bodybuilding, an activity that has homosexual roots.

And it is interesting they think of LGBT as a monolith as if it were a political party or a religion when the acronym is only an abbreviation for sexual orientaiton and one for gender identity. None of these come with any beliefs or political views as, for example, Christianity an all other religins which are all about belief systems.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2017, 05:18:02 PM »

I didn’t think I could love the mighty Nazis more than I do, but if this piece of information above is true, well, my love is, in fact, even greater.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2017, 05:24:40 PM »
I didn’t think I could love the mighty Nazis more than I do, but if this piece of information above is true, well, my love is, in fact, even greater.

Hahahahh

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2017, 05:39:27 PM »
I just walk away from these topics now in real life, kinda figured out that most of the LGTB10000 are fucking trolling and looking for attention or a reaction. So they can fuck off because I aint giving them the time of the day with this bullshit.

In fact my I now identify as a NR1F(pronouced Nerf) as in Not gonna Recognize One of you Fa ggots
"

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2017, 07:23:15 PM »
First off...I am one of the most open minded....live and let live guys around. I dont give 2 shits if 3 guys wanna marry eachother...if you wanna become a woman and lob your cock off....then decide you wanna be a man again. Be gay4pay....whatever.

BUT THIS FUCKING LGBT CULT....needs to be put in front of a fucking firing squad. Shit like this will only make more people hate them...even those who are moderate.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/12/07/liberals-attack-doughnut-shops-good-deed-what-in-sweet-name-santa-claus-is-wrong-them.html
Fake news
A

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2017, 11:58:35 PM »

!

this individual is correct,, its amazing how sometimes someone on here is actualy correct..

and aliens is broad definition.. there are many types of aliens.. alien Mexicans in America.. alien from other planets not related to humanity.. aliens that are humans from "future".. alien is a broad definition applied too often to anything and everything,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2017, 12:03:22 AM »

its very hard not to be racist now days.. because the vince gfj lkn irh llc.. those type of blacks are lower and lower in numbers.. the stevie wonders.. the Richie lionels.. the wiggs.. those blacks are being dominated by disgusting getto culture thugs that created this disgusting antifa and blm and are a section of deep state sadly..

a civil war is what they aim at.. and they shall get it if they aim hard enough.. oh indeed they shall,, weather it will be as part of ww3 is remain to be seen but its a disgrace how whites being humiliated and stepped on socially and culturally and by whites i mean ANYONE WHO LOOK WHITE and is not a female..  no matter! the religion..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2017, 12:25:12 AM »
Blacks>>>>>>>>>arabs/pakis

QuietYou

« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2017, 12:27:42 AM »
Blacks>>>>>>>>>arabs/pakis

What is false for 500

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2017, 12:45:59 AM »

No shit, Bethany.  They're Nazis.  What did you think was going to happen?

People are fucking idiots.

Simple Simon

« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2017, 12:51:22 AM »
No shit, Bethany.  They're Nazis.  What did you think was going to happen?

People are fucking idiots.

nope, they just destroyed works of fiction and fantasy...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #67 on: December 12, 2017, 01:10:58 AM »
nope, they just destroyed works of fiction and fantasy...

So you think LGBT issues are fantasy.

Simple Simon

« Reply #68 on: December 12, 2017, 01:12:29 AM »
So you think LGBT issues are fantasy.

women and men wanting me to pretend that they are something they are not is fantasy.
A man is a man and a woman is a woman no matter what they expect me to call them.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #69 on: December 12, 2017, 01:15:01 AM »
Come on you big Nazi.  They should have at least kept the under 30 lesbian sciences.

werewolf operative

« Reply #70 on: December 12, 2017, 02:01:06 AM »
its very hard not to be racist now days.. because the vince gfj lkn irh llc.. those type of blacks are lower and lower in numbers.. the stevie wonders.. the Richie lionels.. the wiggs.. those blacks are being dominated by disgusting getto culture thugs that created this disgusting antifa and blm and are a section of deep state sadly..

a civil war is what they aim at.. and they shall get it if they aim hard enough.. oh indeed they shall,, weather it will be as part of ww3 is remain to be seen but its a disgrace how whites being humiliated and stepped on socially and culturally and by whites i mean ANYONE WHO LOOK WHITE and is not a female..  no matter! the religion..

gh15 approved
lion of Judah

>the frankfurt school
>Rosenwald schools
>the NAACP, SNCC, SCLC, SPLC and the Leadership Committee
>1964 civils right act, 1965 voting rights act and the 1965 immigration act
>the radical feminist movement
>cultural marxist indoctrination in our schools
>the media
>hollywood
>record labels
>gay rights movement/Mattachine Foundation/Scientific-Humanitarian Committee
>Open Society Foundations funds blm & antifa

Who is behind all this?

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #71 on: December 12, 2017, 02:01:19 AM »
Come on you big Nazi.  They should have at least kept the under 30 lesbian sciences.
A seminal piece of contemporary visual arts, "Tina and Tanja, Teutonic Tits 3", should have been saved.

werewolf operative

« Reply #72 on: December 12, 2017, 02:04:27 AM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: December 12, 2017, 08:10:34 AM »
In Bat