Author Topic: Why I support bullying  (Read 7735 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Why I support bullying
« on: March 14, 2013, 06:21:33 PM »
Shouldn't annoying geeks like the kid in this commercial be bullied?  It's really the only thing that might save them from growing up to be annoying weirdos.

anvil

• Getbig IV
Re: Why I support bullying
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 06:53:38 PM »
See, that might have been a decent commercial if someone had smashed a pie in the kid's face at the end.  We need a getbig ad agency...

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 06:55:30 PM »
Bullying prepares you for the real world.  The world is a harsh place.  It's not all puppy dogs and ice cream. 

MikMaq

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 07:00:20 PM »
Meh although I think there is a small percent of the population maybe 5-10 percent, that  get their lives destroyed by that shit, I do have to admit there needs to be some check on being a fucking PHaggot.

I've been spending a large amount of time on a forum for retards, and god dam, are these kids in the need in the punch in the face.

Like fuck man I've obviously been vulnerable in the past few months, but some people get trapped in that mindset for their entire fucking lives.

They really need a good fucking smack in the mouth, it keeps a check on people who shouldn't be having an overstated sense of security.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 07:01:18 PM »
Meh although I think there is a small percent of the population maybe 5-10 percent, that  get their lives destroyed by that shit, I do have to admit there needs to be some check on being a fucking PHaggot.

I've been spending a large amount of time on a forum for retards, and god dam, are these kids in the need in the punch in the face.

Like fuck man I've obviously been vulnerable in the past few months, but some people get trapped in that mindset for their entire fucking lives.

Good post RAtard, I'm impressed!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 09:11:25 PM »
 ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 09:21:03 PM »
;D

I treasure your single smiley posts!  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 09:24:03 PM »
The only people who should be bullied is bullies, their is something inherently satisfying about beating them down.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 09:34:45 PM »
The only people who should be bullied is bullies, their is something inherently satisfying about beating them down.

I'm sorry I wasn't there to defend you from bullies.  Can you ever forgive me?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2013, 09:38:33 PM »
I'm sorry I wasn't there to defend you from bullies.  Can you ever forgive me?
No need, I actually never experienced bullying as a younger person, I had some friends who did, and that gave me an opportunity to beat down a few, but as an adult, I have experienced bullying on a couple of occasions, for one of them it didn't end well, of course, the libtard system we live under seen me charged and convicted, but I can assure you, the bully learnt his lesson and won't be doing that again.  Luckily for me, the Judge sympathised with me and I was only fined $500.  I always joke, seriously hurting that man was the best $500 I ever spent.  Like I said, their is something inherently satisfying about beating a bully down.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 09:40:20 PM »
No need, I actually never experienced bullying as a younger person, I had some friends who did, and that gave me an opportunity to beat down a few, but as an adult, I have experienced bullying on a couple of occasions, for one of them it didn't end well, of course, the libtard system we live under seen me charged and convicted, but I can assure you, the bully learnt his lesson and won't be doing that again.  Luckily for me, the Judge sympathised with me and I was only fined $500.  I always joke, seriously hurting that man was the best $500 I ever spent.  Like I said, their is something inherently satisfying about beating a bully down.

I can say anything I want to you in person, you can't physically harm me because of it.  That's a good thing

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 09:48:03 PM »
I can say anything I want to you in person, you can't physically harm me because of it.  That's a good thing
No, this is the mistake bullies make, one, you can't threaten other people, two, some people like me, don't give a fuck, if you are going to get in other peoples face and try and intimidate them, you better realise that you are risking serious injury and people like me will willingly pay the consequences.  Plus Judges don't like troublemakers and although they are obliged to follow the rule of LAW, will often take the side of the reasonable person, and bullies are never reasonable.  Like I said, I would have paid ten thousand dollars for the privilege of seriously injuring a bully, as it turns out it only cost me $500, I can tell you, I would pay that every time, seeing an arsehole like that writhing in excruciating pain and seriously injured is well worth it.  Anyone is capable of being a bully, the mistake the average bully makes is eventually he bites off more than he can chew and runs into someone more than capable of bullying him.  Like I said, I did the man a favor, he learnt a vital lesson, and I got to enjoy the process of seeing him learn it.  WIN WIN

I agree with you, I support bullying, but only bullying the bullies.
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 09:56:07 PM »
No, this is the mistake bullies make, one, you can't threaten other people, two, some people like me, don't give a fuck, if you are going to get in other peoples face and try and intimidate them, you better realise that you are risking serious injury and people like me will willingly pay the consequences.  Plus Judges don't like troublemakers and although they are obliged to follow the rule of LAW, will often take the side of the reasonable person, and bullies are never reasonable.  Like I said, I would have paid ten thousand dollars for the privilege of seriously injuring a bully, as it turns out it only cost me $500, I can tell you, I would pay that every time, seeing an arsehole like that writhing in excruciating pain and seriously injured is well worth it.  Anyone is capable of being a bully, the mistake the average bully makes is eventually he bites off more than he can chew and runs into someone more than capable of bullying him.  Like I said, I did the man a favor, he learnt a vital lesson, and I got to enjoy the process of seeing him learn it.  WIN WIN

I agree with you, I support bullying, but only bullying the bullies.

Interesting read E-Kul, I like how you just pour your heart out in these posts...  :o

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 10:12:07 PM »
Interesting read E-Kul, I like how you just pour your heart out in these posts...  :o
That's just what I believe in ! Contrary to popular belief, survival of the fittest doesn't mean the strong dominating the weak, people have misinterpreted Darwins Theory of Evolution, who by the way, never coined the term survival of the fittest.  People have twisted Darwins theories to suggest we live in some unavoidable anarchy based on the powerful dominating the weak.  Darwin suggested humanities strength and dominance lied in humans ability to co-operate and work together, bullying actually weakens humanity as a whole and compromises humanities progress.  Even if an individual is born stronger and more powerful than the average person, he would derive no joy from dominating those weaker.  Strong individuals want to be tested and fight those they consider peers, not the easy pickings, the very fact people seek out those that are weaker to pick on is the truest indication of their lack of strength and deeply held insecurities.  

Stronger individuals actually have a moral obligation to protect the weak, use a boxers career as an analogy, at some point the boxer is a beginner, he lacks the experience and the refinement of skills to take on the champion, so they manage him, giving him opposition that is comparable to his ability and experience and bring him along slowly in this fashion.  If, in the boxers rise to the top, you give him a fight were the opposition will easily dominate him, he may lose heart and faith and simply stop the sport altogether.  Essentially, the management of making someone a weaker opponent into a strong opponent is a precarious one, and if not managed correctly will be the ruination of the fighter and often times the man.

So if someone finds them-self in a dominant position, they didn't start out like that, they had to have been brought along slowly by those who were stronger, smarter and more resourceful than them.  To abuse such strength by bullying those that are not as far along in their journey of becoming strong, is an insult to those who brought you to the strong position you now find yourself in.  And just like a boxer, the dominant position is only held for a short amount of time, and if you abused that dominance, you can rest assure that those you abused on your way up, will seek revenge on your way down.

Essentially, if you study the philosophy of Martial Arts, this is the principle behind it, TO BECOME RESPONSIBLY STRONG, to use what you have learnt and achieved to help others and not hurt them.  This is easier said than done, as POWER corrupts, this is why the martial arts focuses so much on developing ones mind, to avoid the inherent corruption associated with developing Power.

Your theory of actually helping those by bullying them is incorrect, you are more likely to damage and weaken them.  Any form of aggression against others must be tempered with compassion and wisdom and the motivation of sincerely helping them and not just using them as a whipping boy to release ones own frustrations and aggression.
V

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2013, 10:26:43 PM »
I'm thankfull that my father taught me not to be a pussy.  He warned me in advance that the world was full of assholes and he prepared me to defend myself.  I've never bullied anyone in my entire life but I do believe that a bully serves a valuable role in society.  Bullies force people to either defend themselves or learn to run.  Both of these things are valuable skills.  By the time I finished high school I had my ass kicked many times and I had kicked many asses.  I was a better person for it.  I became a MAN which I know is no longer tolerated in this faggoty society full of people that are afraid of their own shadows.

If you are weak, grow stronger.   

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 10:41:02 PM »
Holy fuck does anyone actually read E-Kul's post? It's like, "Four paragraph's? Wont be reading that." Write a fuckng novel, why don't you. A brief synopsis of your thoughts in a couple sentences usually make a fine post

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 10:43:06 PM »
Bullying prepares you for the real world.  The world is a harsh place.  It's not all puppy dogs and ice cream. 

I agree, I both bullied and was bullied as a kid (as were most kids); it's good for you.

This fucking world where everyone gets a trophy and nobody can criticize failures is just going to breed incompetency.
It's Hip to be Square!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 10:43:42 PM »

That's ridiculous, no matter how strong you become, their is always something or someone more powerful and able to dominate you.  Bullying supports no purpose unless it is used against bullies, then it is highly effective.  Not only that purposeless bullying is damaging to civilised communities, their are far more effective ways of strengthening the weak than by dominating them.  You are not a better man for it, you are now just an adult bully, just one of the many ways victims overcompensate later in life. 
V

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 10:47:12 PM »
That's ridiculous, no matter how strong you become, their is always something or someone more powerful and able to dominate you.  Bullying supports no purpose unless it is used against bullies, then it is highly effective.  Not only that purposeless bullying is damaging to civilised communities, their are far more effective ways of strengthening the weak than by dominating them.  You are not a better man for it, you are now just an adult bully, just one of the many ways victims overcompensate later in life. 
Nice post. It was short enough to read, thanks.  ;D

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 10:51:41 PM »

So growing strong is "ridiculous" and learning to defend yourself makes you a "bully".  Interesting.  I have carefully read your posts on the subject and I have concluded that you are fucking nuts.  Your preoccupation with bullying the bullies is weird and sad.   

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 11:01:41 PM »
I'm thankfull that my father taught me not to be a pussy.  He warned me in advance that the world was full of assholes and he prepared me to defend myself.  I've never bullied anyone in my entire life but I do believe that a bully serves a valuable role in society.  Bullies force people to either defend themselves or learn to run.  Both of these things are valuable skills.  By the time I finished high school I had my ass kicked many times and I had kicked many asses.  I was a better person for it.  I became a MAN which I know is no longer tolerated in this faggoty society full of people that are afraid of their own shadows.

Excellent post!  Couldn't possibly agree more!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 11:04:01 PM »
So growing strong is "ridiculous" and learning to defend yourself makes you a "bully".  Interesting.  I have carefully read your posts on the subject and I have concluded that you are fucking nuts.  Your preoccupation with bullying the bullies is weird and sad.   

Someone posted that video of the guy asking people "Do you even lift brah?" and E-Kul went nuts saying the kid was a bully, that he was trying to intimidate people and should be beat to death and stuff.

I think E-Kul has some kind of issues in real life that make him extremely sensitive to this stuff.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 11:28:02 PM »
I agree, I both bullied and was bullied as a kid (as were most kids); it's good for you.

This fucking world where everyone gets a trophy and nobody can criticize failures is just going to breed incompetency.
And the whole it's cool to be a nerd...It's cool to be smart---not  the whole social aspect of being nerdy. The anti-social behavior, the lack of confidence, and the inability to adapt to physical or emotional confrontations.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 11:47:57 PM »
Someone posted that video of the guy asking people "Do you even lift brah?" and E-Kul went nuts saying the kid was a bully, that he was trying to intimidate people and should be beat to death and stuff.

I think E-Kul has some kind of issues in real life that make him extremely sensitive to this stuff.
Everything about you smacks of a bully, you wouldn't last 5 seconds in my world.  Like I said, their is some inherent satisfaction in bullying the bully, mainly because bullies have wrongly assumed they are tough, they have mistaken the building of their false confidence by targeting those far weaker as real strength.  I would never use my strength to bully anyone for no reason, unless of course someone tried to bully me.  And Vitaly Zdorovetskiy is a bully, he is just another of lifes losers who doesn't have the intellect to succeed on merit, so he uses low brow, crass techniques for shits and giggles.  The fact you find someone like him humourous speaks volumes towards your character (or lack thereof) and your juvenile mentality.  Vitaly Zdorovetskiy appeals to imbeciles, teenagers and scumbags. PERIOD

The fact you defend bullying the weak but take exception when others suggest it is OK bully the bully, shows your true weakness and reveals your true nature.  Like I said, we agree on bullying being part of life, I just believe bullying the weak is for cowards, while bullying the bullies is for the genuinely strong.  
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 11:54:12 PM »
Everything about you smacks of a bully, you wouldn't last 5 seconds in my world.  Like I said, their is some inherent satisfaction in bullying the bully, mainly because bullies have wrongly assumed they are tough, they have mistaken the building of their false confidence by targeting those far weaker as real strength.  I would never use my strength to bully anyone for no reason, unless of course someone tried to bully me.  And Vitaly Zdorovetskiy is a bully, he is just another of lifes losers who doesn't have the intellect to succeed on merit, so he uses low brow, crass techniques for shits and giggles.  The fact you find someone like him humourous speaks volumes towards your character (or lack thereof) and your juvenile mentality.  Vitaly Zdorovetskiy appeals to imbeciles, teenagers and scumbags. PERIOD

The fact you defend bullying the weak but take exception when others suggest it is OK bully the bully, shows your true weakness and reveals your true nature.  Like I said, we agree on bullying being part of life, I just believe bullying the weak is for cowards, while bullying the bullies is for the genuinely strong.  

There you go being over sensitive again.  ::)