Author Topic: Scummiest people in the world  (Read 24257 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: Scummiest people in the world
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2012, 01:20:02 AM »
I've never been called honeylips before, I likey.   ;D
Too many to choose from, but ones thing for sure...I like the old school hip hop.  I hate the new hip hop and rap, it's just crap.  

Honeylips it is then. A few of my favourite tracks are 'I aint mad atcha'. Tupac, 'Nuthin but a G Thang' Dre + Snoop and 'Somebody's Knockin' DMX

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2012, 01:22:37 AM »
Blacks. The world can do without them. Add nothing of worth and only leech and mooch like the parasites they are. Sure there's good ones, but they have to go too.
In fact, anything non white doesn't seem to be of much worth. Trying my best to think of a non white country worth living in.
what country is "white"?

there are none left, every european country, and the USA has been flooded with muslim, african, indian, asian & eastern europeans(the undesirable criminal type, not the good people), and the US and some european countries are also flooded with south americans

some countries have even changed laws and passed new ones, to accomodate for the immigrants

no more "white". Even the last apartheid state in the world, South Africa, where whites ruled over blacks and other races with slavery, is now flooded with other african countries black people, and have "rights", even though they're mostly criminals or beggars

Its a new muslim & black world, and given the propensity for reproduction the two ethnicities possess, its increasingly so...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2012, 01:31:59 AM »

White people need to wake up there's no more white pride anymore but flooded with all black and brown pride. Whites should be at least proud of their heritage and culture but it's now viewed as racist

That being said long live WHITE POWER!! ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2012, 02:25:43 AM »
Honeylips it is then. A few of my favourite tracks are 'I aint mad atcha'. Tupac, 'Nuthin but a G Thang' Dre + Snoop and 'Somebody's Knockin' DMX
I love Tupac also and from Snoop I like "snoops upside ya head". 

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2012, 02:35:08 AM »

White people need to wake up there's no more white pride anymore but flooded with all black and brown pride. Whites should be at least proud of their heritage and culture but it's now viewed as racist

That being said long live WHITE POWER!! ;D
being white is a handicap now, as if one should be ashamed

and religion is another mine field

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2012, 03:31:10 AM »
what country is "white"?

there are none left, every european country, and the USA has been flooded with muslim, african, indian, asian & eastern europeans(the undesirable criminal type, not the good people), and the US and some european countries are also flooded with south americans

some countries have even changed laws and passed new ones, to accomodate for the immigrants

no more "white". Even the last apartheid state in the world, South Africa, where whites ruled over blacks and other races with slavery, is now flooded with other african countries black people, and have "rights", even though they're mostly criminals or beggars

Its a new muslim & black world, and given the propensity for reproduction the two ethnicities possess, its increasingly so...

I've been to South Africa with work many times, as recent as February of this year. There's still white areas such as Sandton in Johannesburg or areas of Cape Town. It's very rare you'll see the black parasites there. Maybe to rob something/someone but then they fuck off back to the shithole areas again where they crawled from.

What I meant with 'white' countries is a majority white. Sure it's being flooded with black/brown scum but it's still the best places to live in the world. Imagine living ANYWHERE in Africa but certain parts of SA. The white parts. The whites still make it worth living in. The ethnics see it that way too, that's why they come over pieces of driftwood or rickety boats. They can't rule themselves. They need whitey. They'll always need whitey.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #56 on: September 11, 2012, 03:39:47 AM »
If there were no blacks basketball would not exsist and white women would be forced to bag you small perckered white boys

You mean the overweight fat buddies with jelly asses and cottage cheese thighs?

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: September 11, 2012, 03:40:36 AM »
what country is "white"?

The bitterness is strong in this one.

Scum is scum be it white, black, yellow, brown, christian, jewish, muslim, whatever.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 11, 2012, 04:08:38 AM »
The bitterness is strong in this one.

Scum is scum be it white, black, yellow, brown, christian, jewish, muslim, whatever.

Yep. For example I've had lots of eastern european friends. Good people. But I do not like the scum from their parts
Same for black and coloured people, some good, other parasitical. Where I live, south africa, lots of our own black people are hungry, why must we feed the zimbabweans too? And why must the nigerians, cameroonians and somalis come here to sell drugs? Sure, there are a FEW hard working ones...
I have no problem with other religions, but why can't there be a restaurant near a mosque just because it serves alcohol? Why must there be specific halaal restaurants if you don't drink booze, or eat pork , don't order it.

Its not bitterness, its the opposite. I'm open minded and accepting, or at least try to be, but there's a reverse apartheid now, where people feel they deserve and are owed something. And have a defensive attitude

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 11, 2012, 04:19:42 AM »
I've been to South Africa with work many times, as recent as February of this year. There's still white areas such as Sandton in Johannesburg or areas of Cape Town. It's very rare you'll see the black parasites there. Maybe to rob something/someone but then they fuck off back to the shithole areas again where they crawled from.

What I meant with 'white' countries is a majority white. Sure it's being flooded with black/brown scum but it's still the best places to live in the world. Imagine living ANYWHERE in Africa but certain parts of SA. The white parts. The whites still make it worth living in. The ethnics see it that way too, that's why they come over pieces of driftwood or rickety boats. They can't rule themselves. They need whitey. They'll always need whitey.
I agree that people will always need the outside european influence, this is a country built on foreigners, white anglo saxon, dutch, german, southern european, gallic peoples, whatever... That's just a good mix

Sandton, houghton, lots of wealthy black people, mostly industry leaders who've worked for their money, some may say affirmative action, I disagree, not at that level.
Cape town, the majority of flashed wealth is still white

I don't have a problem with black people nor muslims. Cape town has always had a huge muslim community and if I hate blacks, what am I doing in africa?
Problem is the open borders, not only to africa, but everywhere. I myself am an immigrant, but I went to school in this country, came here as a kid, I pay taxes, work...

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #60 on: September 11, 2012, 04:38:31 AM »
I agree that people will always need the outside european influence, this is a country built on foreigners, white anglo saxon, dutch, german, southern european, gallic peoples, whatever... That's just a good mix

Sandton, houghton, lots of wealthy black people, mostly industry leaders who've worked for their money, some may say affirmative action, I disagree, not at that level.
Cape town, the majority of flashed wealth is still white

I don't have a problem with black people nor muslims. Cape town has always had a huge muslim community and if I hate blacks, what am I doing in africa?
Problem is the open borders, not only to africa, but everywhere. I myself am an immigrant, but I went to school in this country, came here as a kid, I pay taxes, work...

Where you from then? You live in SA?

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 11, 2012, 04:45:41 AM »
Where you from then? You live in SA?

emmigrated to south africa as a kid from portugal, late 80s

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #62 on: September 11, 2012, 04:47:42 AM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 11, 2012, 04:56:35 AM »

ET was obviously anti-black, leader of a right-wing party, killed over an alleged wage dispute by a 15 yr old and a 28 yr old. they were black laborers in his farm

strangely though, he was found naked on his bed and there was a used condom on the floor...

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 11, 2012, 06:04:04 AM »

I'll bet you're well intigrated into SA culture and society too. You my friend are exactly what an immigrant should be.
Immigration should always be welcomed when it's people willing to work, integrate, contribute and abide by the laws of the land. If individuals you don't meet those criteria then it should be acceptable to turn them away at the border, if not just shoot them there and then and help the world become a little better.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: September 11, 2012, 06:11:07 AM »
Canadians. But mostly those phags from quebeck that live under the british flag but talk french, they make me sick.
time under tension

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 11, 2012, 08:45:59 AM »
I'll bet you're well intigrated into SA culture and society too. You my friend are exactly what an immigrant should be.
Immigration should always be welcomed when it's people willing to work, integrate, contribute and abide by the laws of the land. If individuals you don't meet those criteria then it should be acceptable to turn them away at the border, if not just shoot them there and then and help the world become a little better.
been here 24 years, 6 in johannesburg, 18 in cape town. I consider myself portuguese-south african

portugal also being ravaged by foreign undesirable invasion, anyone that watches the news knows greece, portugal, spain & italy aint doing too well economically ATM. Thats also mainly due to the aid to the former colonies that came begging the old masters for help and money, after wanting independence, meanwhile during "colonization" they were free and in paradise, now they live in war torn toilets. Lots of africans, asians, arabs, eastern europeans not working, but smooching(not all obviously)mostly. Only people that are welcome and integrate well, and are generally fantastic individuals, are the brazilians.

sadly, the bad apples of one nation, give everyone a bad name

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: September 11, 2012, 05:48:55 PM »
Elaborate. Aside from starting WWI, what else is there?  Seriously. I know zero Serbs.

i know all kinds, and most of them could give a fuck about anyone but themselves, are extremely cheap frugal and greedy. they also cant help but fight with they're own kind and always have to take advantage of others given the opportunity to make money or take women. war and betrayal has destroyed their psychi beyond repair, so its now in their nature to fuck their fellow man over if it means prosperity for themselves. i do have some serb friends that would go to war for me and are extremely solid people, but a good portion i have met are scum. and yes broad statements im aware.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: September 11, 2012, 06:59:03 PM »
Wrong wrong wrong. Scummiest people are the ones in Walmart.. A hundred lbs overweight, tattoos, balding -and those are the women!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: September 11, 2012, 07:00:03 PM »
We all know from the scumbag that started this thread - being white is obviously superior. Ehhh?  ::)

Add to that list

Europeans -
Catholic priests - most if not all are pedophiles and of European descent

Both are scum and spread the disease of homosexuality around the world with their free liberal attitudes. The latter in fact are institutionalized by the pedophilia institutions known as the Catholic church. They are raised to molest and rape children in the name of their god. These sick sons of a bitches can get away with it because of the color of their skin and their wealth.

Sad but true, there are scumbags that come in all colors, shapes, and sizes -- be they blue, yellow, brown, black or white.  :o

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: September 12, 2012, 01:40:46 AM »
shit i say negroes they are greesy dirty nappy collect welfare all while slangin crack just disguisting i would trust pancho villa before i could trust kunta kinte just sayin
i

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #71 on: September 12, 2012, 01:58:08 AM »
I'd generalize - stupid people. After traveling quite a bit I've came to a conclusion, that most people are the same everywhere (not a suprise), it's just that the percentage of stupid people differs to a degree and the rest difference is - how their stupiudness is manifested, and that is usualy based on their culture. The more of a "third world" simpleton a person is - the more primitive he'll come out, with subtle differences depending from which part of the world (some a more religion based, some just primitive people in general, like Polish meatheads, etc...). These who come from religiously very active countries (which means - lower IQ of pupulation in general) are the ones who I dislike the most usualy. Very irrational and judgemental people, smile to you in the face, stab you from the back type.. 

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: September 12, 2012, 02:27:43 AM »
Niggas always talk about their dicks like they all pack. I've seen my fair share of shy weenies while I worked at county jail. I searched every guy that went thru that place. Bunch of tiny limp dicks no better than any other race. Just darker and uglier.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #73 on: September 12, 2012, 02:31:14 AM »
Niggas always talk about their dicks like they all pack. I've seen my fair share of shy weenies while I worked at county jail. I searched every guy that went thru that place. Bunch of tiny limp dicks no better than any other race. Just darker and uglier.

C'mon man, don't take that away from them. Thats about the only false belief that still keep them from realising what a fucking pest the world finds them to be.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #74 on: September 12, 2012, 02:34:16 AM »
I'd generalize - stupid people. After traveling quite a bit I've came to a conclusion, that most people are the same everywhere (not a suprise), it's just that the percentage of stupid people differs to a degree and the rest difference is - how their stupiudness is manifested, and that is usualy based on their culture. The more of a "third world" simpleton a person is - the more primitive he'll come out, with subtle differences depending from which part of the world (some a more religion based, some just primitive people in general, like Polish meatheads, etc...). These who come from religiously very active countries (which means - lower IQ of pupulation in general) are the ones who I dislike the most usualy. Very irrational and judgemental people, smile to you in the face, stab you from the back type.. 

I agree.

I can never generalize nor judge a nation by some bad apples. There is no national identity left in some places due to massive immigration in recent years.

I laugh at people judging romanians according to a few beggars and thieves. I also do not judge others based on stereotypes. I had friends from all over the world and all ethnicities. Skin color and religion are irrelevant. People are people no matter where from.

Some, here on getbig, are really dense when it comes to this matter. That's why these idiots never make a dent in this world. They make up the "rest".