Author Topic: Chinese fake genotropin  (Read 20277 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
Chinese fake genotropin
« on: November 19, 2017, 01:41:00 AM »
I bought so many kits of it... just because i have heard so many good stories... i currently started yesterday evening. Did 3iu and now i woke up and i feel so much tingling in both of my fingers... is this side effect abd aslo. Should i feel it so quick?

Scat Cavier

• Getbig II
Re: Chinese fake genotropin
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 01:13:02 PM »
Gentropin 30iu vials?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 02:25:49 AM »
Gentropin 30iu vials?

No, 10 x 10iu vials

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 03:13:59 PM »
For sure is a fake... Genotropin made by Pfyzer does not comes in vials, the real comes in cartridges and in the same cartridge one part is for the powder and the another one in for the solution.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 06:19:52 AM »
For sure is a fake... Genotropin made by Pfyzer does not comes in vials, the real comes in cartridges and in the same cartridge one part is for the powder and the another one in for the solution.

Knew that.. funny stuff. In Iceland we have both "real" and "fakes".

The once in pens are fake and the once in vials are legit

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2018, 04:13:08 PM »
Knew that.. funny stuff. In Iceland we have both "real" and "fakes".

The once in pens are fake and the once in vials are legit

Sorry Bud but Pfyzer Co does not manufacture vials for HGH in any worldwide so any Phyzer vial for HGH is fake for sure....

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2018, 05:47:00 AM »
Sorry Bud but Pfyzer Co does not manufacture vials for HGH in any worldwide so any Phyzer vial for HGH is fake for sure....

Yea i know.. what im trying to say is the fakes are better. I think the real once going around are counterfeit with peptides in it

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 02:21:27 AM »
Yea i know.. what im trying to say is the fakes are better. I think the real once going around are counterfeit with peptides in it

Took 3 ius of a cart that i suspected to be fake yday funny enough bout 45 mins later half way through trainung i felt tired as fuck really weird

Dont think its slin tho no hypo just likr my eyes were sucked into the back of my head, take the rest of it just to see if my hands ache

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
  • “A lie told often enough becomes truth.”
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2018, 03:55:19 PM »
I bought so many kits of it... just because i have heard so many good stories... i currently started yesterday evening. Did 3iu and now i woke up and i feel so much tingling in both of my fingers... is this side effect abd aslo. Should i feel it so quick?

Lol... anything Chinese hgh is a total waste. How you all think that a true 191 process hgh “powder” can stay effective and not completely degrade during the week transit to US, then time through customs, then to your favorite UGL, then to you is laughable! Your either getting some weird peptide, or complete poop!

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2018, 03:08:59 AM »
Lol... anything Chinese hgh is a total waste. How you all think that a true 191 process hgh “powder” can stay effective and not completely degrade during the week transit to US, then time through customs, then to your favorite UGL, then to you is laughable! Your either getting some weird peptide, or complete poop!

1. Dont live in us
2 i make my own stuff
3 my friend import it
4 ye u probably right
5 im not as stupid as u think i am

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2018, 05:14:11 AM »

5 im not as stupid as u think i am

I apologize if I came across like that and too aggressive. I don’t believe you are stupid, but some of the stuff that people post on here is rediculous and it gets me going! That happened here and on a few other posts about GH.....

I know when I lived in Ukraine I got Genotropin and Norditropin from local Apteka for about 100$ per pen, so that was nice.

My main point is that, IF you are using something other than Genotropin, Norditropin, or Serostim it is fake. If it’s chinese “powder” then it’s extremely suspect and most likely fake.

10u/day 3x per day is an insane amount to take for real GH! If you need to take that much to “feel” anything close to an Hgh side, the fake. The real stuff is excessively effective at 4u/day.

Good luck and stay healthy!

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2018, 08:37:20 AM »
I apologize if I came across like that and too aggressive. I don’t believe you are stupid, but some of the stuff that people post on here is rediculous and it gets me going! That happened here and on a few other posts about GH.....

I know when I lived in Ukraine I got Genotropin and Norditropin from local Apteka for about 100$ per pen, so that was nice.

My main point is that, IF you are using something other than Genotropin, Norditropin, or Serostim it is fake. If it’s chinese “powder” then it’s extremely suspect and most likely fake.

10u/day 3x per day is an insane amount to take for real GH! If you need to take that much to “feel” anything close to an Hgh side, the fake. The real stuff is excessively effective at 4u/day.

only 100$ ? in Iceland i pay 350usd for 36iu cartridge ! everything expensive here. No you mistake my saying i use 10iu... 3iu real hgh, 7iu fake hgh according to you, which im not denying.. but i pin it 3 times a day.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 07:02:34 AM »

bro i have been on genos for 3 years, and switched to some indian Underground lab and they gh is top... you dont know what you are talking about.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 07:03:25 AM »

only 100$ ? in Iceland i pay 350usd for 36iu cartridge ! everything expensive here. No you mistake my saying i use 10iu... 3iu real hgh, 7iu fake hgh according to you, which im not denying.. but i pin it 3 times a day.

I can get it 150$ from the Turkish "Apteka" lol.  but is shit.

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 08:11:28 AM »
I can get it 150$ from the Turkish "Apteka" lol.  but is shit.

wtf... if i could get so cheap.. i would always be on hgh... test cost 120-200usd dollar here.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2018, 08:16:15 AM »
bro i have been on genos for 3 years, and switched to some indian Underground lab and they gh is top... you dont know what you are talking about.

LOL..... I don’t know what I’m talking about, but you insist you UGL HGH from India is legit, even though you have no idea how it’s processed?  C’mon brother, please be real!

Not trying to piss off a Bulgarian enforcer though... you may be former Service 7! Just kidding... really!

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2018, 05:29:27 AM »
lİVE in a country that gh can sold legally in pharmacy and there will be no fakes.. .))) 

Otherwise  blood test is a must.  Just get a look at your ıgf in blood test.  People say that all generics are shit. False İMO there are still good generic ghs out there.. But blood test is a must never believe someone in gh business. Also dealers shouldnt be blamed in this business I know dealers who both have fake and legit drugs both of them  and selling both of them..  Most of the dealers even dont know what they are selling personally.

There is nothing wrong in dealers there are wrongs in brands/ quality.

bigkahuna

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2018, 06:06:37 AM »

Think what you are taking is Genetropin

http://www.genetropin.com/somatropin.php

canberk1188

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2018, 10:19:42 AM »
KİNG OF HUMAN GRADES....

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2018, 10:30:31 AM »
Think what you are taking is Genetropin

http://www.genetropin.com/somatropin.php

No not these fake genos.. but i also got the real ones in pen

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2018, 12:31:48 PM »
Serostim, Humatrope, Nutropin AQ, Genotropin, Omnitrope.  Used them all, all of them legit straight from US pharmacies.  The only way to be sure it is legit is sealed box, and there is script on the box with name blacked out or ripped off.  Some Serostim boxes won't have a script on them as sometimes the boxes are in a stack of 4 taped together with a script on top box only.  EMD Serono does have an anti counterfeiting app for smartphones to verify the kits as well.  Otherwise all US GH will have evidence of a script on the box.  I'd never purchase any GH from overseas unless I walked into the pharmacy and got it myself.  I think the Greys and Meditropes were decent generics, but what else was in them for fillers, or impurities?  I don't think each and every vial had the exact same iu amount per vial either.  Also, look at the pucks.  If you look at the puck of Serostim in the vial, each and every puck is the exact same size in every single vial.  Not so with generics.  Some of them are like a round ball, some a thick puck, some a thin puck.  Why the difference?  Since the Greys and Meditropes are done pretty much, back to Serostim for good for me.  Peace of mind knowing exactly what is going in my body.

Tovarishch_Smert

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2018, 12:36:19 PM »
Serostim, Humatrope, Nutropin AQ, Genotropin, Omnitrope.  Used them all, all of them legit straight from US pharmacies.  The only way to be sure it is legit is sealed box, and there is script on the box with name blacked out or ripped off.  Some Serostim boxes won't have a script on them as sometimes the boxes are in a stack of 4 taped together with a script on top box only.  EMD Serono does have an anti counterfeiting app for smartphones to verify the kits as well.  Otherwise all US GH will have evidence of a script on the box.  I'd never purchase any GH from overseas unless I walked into the pharmacy and got it myself.  I think the Greys and Meditropes were decent generics, but what else was in them for fillers, or impurities?  I don't think each and every vial had the exact same iu amount per vial either.  Also, look at the pucks.  If you look at the puck of Serostim in the vial, each and every puck is the exact same size in every single vial.  Not so with generics.  Some of them are like a round ball, some a thick puck, some a thin puck.  Why the difference?  Since the Greys and Meditropes are done pretty much, back to Serostim for good for me.  Peace of mind knowing exactly what is going in my body.

I’ve been using Sero for the last year simply because every box has a Walgreens Script sticker on it.  Was getting legit Norditropin, but costs too much compared to Sero. If I had the cash to blow I’d go back to the Norditropin pens. That was the best HGH I ever used.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2018, 03:31:56 AM »
KİNG OF HUMAN GRADES....

Thats what i have been using for 3 years...

ARISTIMUQOH

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2018, 03:35:36 PM »
Real pharma grade HGH cost is around 5$ per IU.... this is the cost directly from pharmacies....

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2018, 01:08:07 AM »
Real pharma grade HGH cost is around 5$ per IU.... this is the cost directly from pharmacies....

Thats a dream price for me.. im paying 12-14