Author Topic: GH15 Class of Graduates 2011 - the test  (Read 6820 times)

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
Re: class of graduates 2011
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2011, 02:26:55 PM »
he was already on celltech and gakic harcore even befor being sponsored by muscletech!  :o

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2011, 03:25:57 PM »
you are counting on this steve guy not to have you threatened like you were threatened for phase four?

and i know why you listened to the threates, it's because they were addressed to your real identity

do you want me to find the posts that reveal you and pm u them so u can delete?

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2011, 03:45:47 PM »
hes on MUSCLE TECH PRODUCTS for sure!!!!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2011, 07:51:31 PM »
you are counting on this steve guy not to have you threatened like you were threatened for phase four?

and i know why you listened to the threates, it's because they were addressed to your real identity

do you want me to find the posts that reveal you and pm u them so u can delete?

who is stve? friends listen here you confuse my elfs with gh15,, i kep telling you IM INVINSIBLE,, im not g101 and im not mighty and im not redneck,, and im not any of my other elfs,, you give me too much credit for stupidity

i dont make mistakes

if you think gh15 for half decade will go and risk his real identity repedetly over and over you are out of your mind,,

thee is gh15

then there is top elfs

then ther eis regular elfs

then there is pupils,,

everytime someone talk like me or say information you think i may say you think it is me,, get out of your bubble ,, i never use gimick acounts,, and never ever NEVER on other boardings,, if i ever go into other boardings IT IS ON GUEST PASS

some of the kidos here think im playing balonie ,, i told you i hav eelfs,, some of them are top ,, every night i get reports,, every single night every top elf give report with what hapen in cult ,, if it is urgent i tke care of it ,, if it is not i take care of it little later,, thats how gh15 team operate

gh15 approved 
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2011, 08:10:54 PM »
who is stve? friends listen here you confuse my elfs with gh15,, i kep telling you IM INVINSIBLE,, im not g101 and im not mighty and im not redneck,, and im not any of my other elfs,, you give me too much credit for stupidity

i dont make mistakes

if you think gh15 for half decade will go and risk his real identity repedetly over and over you are out of your mind,,

thee is gh15

then there is top elfs

then ther eis regular elfs

then there is pupils,,

everytime someone talk like me or say information you think i may say you think it is me,, get out of your bubble ,, i never use gimick acounts,, and never ever NEVER on other boardings,, if i ever go into other boardings IT IS ON GUEST PASS

some of the kidos here think im playing balonie ,, i told you i hav eelfs,, some of them are top ,, every night i get reports,, every single night every top elf give report with what hapen in cult ,, if it is urgent i tke care of it ,, if it is not i take care of it little later,, thats how gh15 team operate

gh15 approved 

why u talking about elfs, they are posts you made on gh15 account

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2011, 08:13:51 PM »
every week i balme for being someone else,, or some poor fella blame for being me,, they write to me scared,, some of them do ....some of them actualy enjoy it ands  try to imitate me ,, there are fellas who write exactly liek me ,, i have no control over it ,, i cant be blame if the morons here piss off nordic because im not them ....thats why i say stop putting private information of sources,, and stop doing balonie with sensetive infomation of the felals you need inorder to be able to be a bodybuild...

im nto up for games and balonie,, there is a reason i never come on gimic and alway sstick to oen single acount,, it is simple...im gh15 this is who i am this is where i am ,, you want me you come here

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2011, 08:18:15 PM »
haha, do u want me to find the post that makes it 100% certain you are nasser or not, i will pm it to you... then you can erase it. i ask because it's not easy for me to do, the search function sucks, it would take me 2 hours but if u want me to do it i will

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2011, 09:20:50 PM »
gh what is correct amswer cam you tell us mow.

I'd say ome gram test. Eight humdred eq eight to ome gram deca. Amadrol. If gh is used its about four iu maybe.

let us kmow plz.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2011, 09:57:01 PM »
gh15 before you correct the members here, can you correct your grammar and spelling please.

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2011, 10:02:17 PM »
gh15 before you correct the members here, can you correct your grammar and spelling please.

my keyboard is brokem. So its fummy cause I habe a legitimate ecuse

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2011, 10:04:06 PM »
LMAO this is soooo funny with top elfs elfs pupils etc

like a real life superhero haha i imagine them sitting there like the league of justice but with the difference they only talk about how they can free the kidnapped kigtropina out of the hands of the mighty pharma industry hahahaha

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2011, 12:29:32 AM »
LMAO this is soooo funny with top elfs elfs pupils etc

like a real life superhero haha i imagine them sitting there like the league of justice but with the difference they only talk about how they can free the kidnapped kigtropina out of the hands of the mighty pharma industry hahahaha

you domt make semse with the pharmacy part. I thimk you mea get it out of the hamds of flithly liar gh abuser rom heris amd liar priest.