Author Topic: What do you think of Ron Weinland?  (Read 1716 times)

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
What do you think of Ron Weinland?
« on: February 22, 2008, 11:17:01 PM »
A question for the believing and the not.  Ron Weinland has gone on record to say that he is one of the two end time witnesses of the book of Revelation.  He has prophesied world changing cataclysmic(I think nuclear) events beginning in April of this year for the US as well as a slew of other things.  The thing that sets this person apart from the rest of the pack is that he is well spoken, his message is progressive and very acceptable, AND he doesn't want your money for any of his information.  He has written two books which you can DL for free or he will actually send them to you at no charge-not even shipping.  www.the-end.com and www.ronaldweinland.com

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: What do you think of Ron Weinland?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 11:52:17 PM »
A question for the believing and the not.  Ron Weinland has gone on record to say that he is one of the two end time witnesses of the book of Revelation.  He has prophesied world changing cataclysmic(I think nuclear) events beginning in April of this year for the US as well as a slew of other things.  The thing that sets this person apart from the rest of the pack is that he is well spoken, his message is progressive and very acceptable, AND he doesn't want your money for any of his information.  He has written two books which you can DL for free or he will actually send them to you at no charge-not even shipping.  www.the-end.com and www.ronaldweinland.com

Another Nutcase eh?
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 12:18:09 AM »

I have a direct connection to God and he tells me it's utter bullshit. Time will tell that I am right and Ron's a liar.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 11:29:02 PM »
Time will definitely tell the whole truth, but I can tell you right now that it is NOT utter bullshit.  This is a person who knocks Christianity even more than he does all the other religions.  His is still a Christian message, but a very progressive one that talks about the necessity of change in one's life and how declaring your belief in Jesus but living the same life you've always led isn't the true message of the Bible and has lead people astray.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2008, 02:47:48 AM »
Time will definitely tell the whole truth, but I cant tell you right now that it is NOT utter bullshit.  This is a person who knocks Christianity even more than he does all the other religions.  His is still a Christian message, but a very progressive one that talks about the necessity of change in one's life and how declaring your belief in Jesus but living the same life you've always led isn't the true message of the Bible and has lead people astray.

Time will tell what exactly?
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2008, 03:40:28 AM »
... he is one of the two end time witnesses of the book of Revelation.  He has prophesied world changing cataclysmic(I think nuclear) events beginning in April of this year for the US ...

I was only talking about that.

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2008, 10:38:52 AM »
Time will tell what exactly?

whether he's right or not about his prophecies...ie: cataclysmic events in the US in April, WWIII starting(I forget when), plagues..etc.  So far, I have to say, he has been on the money-he said there would be a very noticable increase in high profile deaths, as well as a few other things...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2008, 09:52:37 PM »
Time will definitely tell the whole truth, but I can tell you right now that it is NOT utter bullshit.  This is a person who knocks Christianity even more than he does all the other religions.  His is still a Christian message, but a very progressive one that talks about the necessity of change in one's life and how declaring your belief in Jesus but living the same life you've always led isn't the true message of the Bible and has lead people astray.

how about changing whatever ways you think aren't working for you but also not "believing" in jesus?

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2008, 10:50:47 PM »
He would say that's a no go.