Author Topic: USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world  (Read 15686 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world
« on: February 17, 2013, 02:47:13 PM »

Ya smart, US talking about others 'disarming nukes' (that don't exist), ignoring countries that do have them (korea), but wanting to start actual nuclear war with countries that pose an economic threat.

Yup go Us of asses, run by mentally sick psychopaths sociopaths, etc...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: USA listens to devil's whispers, wants to ruin world
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 02:52:38 PM »
you seem to be a very frustrated individual, try drinking I hear that helps.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 03:11:52 PM »
Nah I like to engage my brain, not disengage it like certain americans. Drinking is an american tradition  ::) Where you wake up and don't remember anything the next morning, or wait you don't know anything anyways so...

I'm trolling dat der americans and loving every second of it.

Think hard, you'll get it soon, but probably not if you're a drinker.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2013, 03:30:01 PM »
Nah I like to engage my brain, not disengage it like certain americans. Drinking is an american tradition  ::) Where you wake up and don't remember anything the next morning, or wait you don't know anything anyways so...

yup americans invented drinking....

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 03:57:09 PM »
nah just perfected it

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 04:23:39 PM »
america is the light of the world, my dear friend.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 05:00:44 PM »
america is the light of the world, my dear friend.

You're right the US is lighting up the whole world on fire just like satan with all their wars.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2013, 05:06:52 PM »
You need to let all the hate go man, it's gonna kill you.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2013, 05:11:50 PM »
You're right the US is lighting up the whole world on fire just like satan with all their wars.
satan ? who is this ? someone youve met ?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2013, 05:17:30 PM »
You need to let all the hate go man, it's gonna kill you.

USA = hate

At least you're getting honest.

satan ? who is this ? someone youve met ?

It's that dude that whispers stuff to American presidents, politicians, military, etc...

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2013, 05:36:51 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2013, 06:47:06 PM »
Nah I like to engage my brain, not disengage it like certain americans. Drinking is an american tradition  ::) Where you wake up and don't remember anything the next morning, or wait you don't know anything anyways so...

You still spending $180 on jeans from a company founded by a Jew? Funny how you love ranting and raving against western society and its ills while at the same time taking advantage of everything it offers.

There isn't a Muslim out there who isn't a hypocritical piece of shit. From AQ and the other Islamists who fund their Islamist antics through drug running to your run-of-the-mill Muslim twats like Ahmed the honky.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2013, 09:00:58 PM »
Most of my jeans are made in china, recently made in italy. Jooo mad?  ??? Oh Levi Strauss, yeah I don't wear those :D Which is on topic. You wana nuke China, now we're getting on topic.

You still spending trillions on oil from mozzlemz  ;D Oh snap.

One day without oil and your economy goes bye bye :D Oh wait you're already ruined and living on imaginary numbers! Oh double snap!

Difference is, dem ayrab mozzlems spend their money on their countries and themselves, you spend it on wars to destroy other countries while destroying yourself in the process without anyone ever waging a war against you. Oh triple diggidy snap.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2013, 12:42:17 AM »
Just can't get America off your mind, like every other individual and nation on earth.  American dominates your mind.  Your opinion means nothing, changes nothing, and won't convince anyone.  Congratulations on extolling America's devilishness on an internet board that likes to critique oiled-up men flexing in thongs. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2013, 01:23:34 AM »

The Lord Jesus Christ is on our side boys.  8)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2013, 02:21:17 AM »

if your going to troll at least line the text up... pathetic

Kilo Medic

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2013, 04:36:17 AM »

if your going to troll at least line the text up... pathetic

;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2013, 10:38:02 AM »
Someone points out fatal flaws that could very well destroy your life and everything you hold dear, and instead of simply acknowledging them, and seeking a positive solution that could just save your life (and shut your nation's detractors up in a heartbeat) you instead choose to rally around the very ones enslaving you and putting you on this path of self-destruction. You choose to be completely oblivious to the salient points raised in the video, but instead choose to attack other nations, and attack foreign religions. Your puppet masters must be bored silly. Where's the challenge? Y'all are just too easy.  ;D
w

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2013, 10:59:19 AM »
Crazy thing is, America should stand completely opposed to Fascism.  So it is a backwards, upside-down puzzle we're faced with.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2013, 11:29:10 AM »
Someone points out fatal flaws that could very well destroy your life and everything you hold dear, and instead of simply acknowledging them, and seeking a positive solution that could just save your life (and shut your nation's detractors up in a heartbeat) you instead choose to rally around the very ones enslaving you and putting you on this path of self-destruction. You choose to be completely oblivious to the salient points raised in the video, but instead choose to attack other nations, and attack foreign religions. Your puppet masters must be bored silly. Where's the challenge? Y'all are just too easy.  ;D

Or.......

You refuse to be manipulated by every weak ass theory about America's demise, the same and or similar weak ass theories that have been circulating since the 50's, the same ones we hear about every decade.  And you have seen THEY NEVER COME TRUE..... but you do know a new twist on the same weak ass argument is just around the corner.  So you just laugh at it. Knowing it never gets near as bad as advertised as you have seen America's incredible knack for self correction long long long before i gets anywhere close to the weak ass theory.

You do not subject yourself to "fear" propaganda that inevitably leads to Moonbot theories, Saturn becoming a second sun, the Haleron Collider creating a black hole, complete economic failure, post apocalyptic scenarios, a Kenyan born Muslim turning the USA in a commy state, etc..... that transforms you into the market demographic ripe for Gas pills, gold, or birther t-shirts.

Instead, you are pragmatic and skeptical about all news understanding it for what it is.  You have seen the resiliency of this great nation and see what's in front of you.  Plenty of commerce, plenty of progress and 2nd to none in terms of being a world leader, and still many breaking the doors down to get here, a land where the streets are paved with gold for those who dare do the work to get it, instead of falling for every half brained get rich quick scheme based and motivated by fear.

Yeah, you laugh at the poor souls obsessed with America's demise as they surf the web long hours searching for anything that supports their childish dream so they can tout it as absolute truth.  And while the AQ animals in the middle east scamper for cover in dank smelly bat dung infested caves from drone attacks, you can get head in a mall parking lot before you go in there a get yourself Macbook-pro and you can tell everyone who hates America to lick your bung hole.

And you don't mind going to Canada every once in awhile and seeing a place that's just a country in name, but in practice is more like a American Colony.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2013, 12:20:34 PM »

We appreciate every tax dollar you spend on them Lucky Jeans.  :)

Someone's gotta pay for those devastating bombs.  :D

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2013, 12:42:47 PM »
You refuse to be manipulated by every weak ass theory about America's demise, the same and or similar weak ass theories that have been circulating since the 50's, the same ones we hear about every decade.  And you have seen THEY NEVER COME TRUE.

Oz, it is coming true RIGHT NOW.  What could you possibly call a continuous loss of rights, if not demise?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2013, 12:53:23 PM »

Yes... you're trying to "engage" your brain. It's a pity that it's not working.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2013, 01:05:18 PM »
Most of my jeans are made in china, recently made in italy. Jooo mad?  ??? Oh Levi Strauss, yeah I don't wear those :D Which is on topic. You wana nuke China, now we're getting on topic.

You still spending trillions on oil from mozzlemz  ;D Oh snap.

One day without oil and your economy goes bye bye :D Oh wait you're already ruined and living on imaginary numbers! Oh double snap!

Difference is, dem ayrab mozzlems spend their money on their countries and themselves, you spend it on wars to destroy other countries while destroying yourself in the process without anyone ever waging a war against you. Oh triple diggidy snap.

I wiki'd Lucky Brand jeans after reading your stupid thread on the G&O last week and it was co-founded by a Jew.  :D :D :D :D

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2013, 01:10:07 PM »
Honest question Ahmed. Why do you despise America and the West so much?