Author Topic: Food allergy!  (Read 1014 times)

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
Food allergy!
« on: October 20, 2013, 08:02:18 AM »
Hi people!
I have been eating 500gms of chicken breast 5 days a week from the past 2 years along with eggs and other protein sources. Last week when having the same I felt really awful and strange while eating it ( nauseating feeling) .Ultimately I have realized that I have developed some kind of allergy for my favorite food. How do I over come this? do I need to switch my protein sources by adding different foods? or better cooking methods?
 :-[

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Food allergy!
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 10:31:48 AM »
that's not how allergies work

no one can really answer your question but varying sources is a healthy way to eat...

switch to beef & cottage cheese and report back in 2 months...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 11:03:49 AM »
Some people develop allergies they have never previously had for certain foods after consuming too much of them. This is quite common with eggs.

Lay off the offending food(s) for a couple of months, as per WOOO, and then see how your body responds to a small amount after the rest.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2013, 11:22:42 AM »
Some people develop allergies they have never previously had for certain foods after consuming too much of them. This is quite common with eggs.

Lay off the offending food(s) for a couple of months, as per WOOO, and then see how your body responds to a small amount after the rest.

i'm suggesting that feeling "awful and strange" probably has more to do with either low quality or contaminated food sources or poor preparation...

people do develop allergies later in life but the symptoms are not what I would call feeling "awful and strange"...

http://health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/allergies/food-allergy/dairy-eggs-meat/common-symptoms-of-egg-allergies.htm