Author Topic: Jay Cutler - Broke or Wealthy with his investments?  (Read 107850 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Jay Cutler - Broke or Wealthy with his investments?
« Reply #475 on: November 13, 2013, 02:50:27 AM »
Maybe some one that knows jay or people close to him can comment but jay came from a very wealthy family , all this BS he says about the struggle is made up to sound exciting and dramatic , I don't believe one sec he "struggled" like Ronnie did
someone said his wife worked two jobs for years while he trained and got big/ this doesn't sound like his family was wealthy.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #476 on: November 13, 2013, 03:30:12 AM »
someone said his wife worked two jobs for years while he trained and got big/ this doesn't sound like his family was wealthy.

That's what I was saying on my post....

Jay is saying that cause of the "dramatic" "drama" effect, it makes him look hardcore , not saying his family silver spoon fed him but I am sure he wasn't starving or had to revert to g4p lol

Trust me jays family are millionaires , they own a construction company out in Massachusetts

Someone that knows more should comment

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #477 on: November 13, 2013, 08:00:25 AM »
Leaving your non Vegas wife for a Vegas girl never ends well

X1000!!  OMFG when will we learn?  I fall for these types over and over.  They are so hard to resist!  But Jason has a lot more to lose than I do, so he better get a prenup if he wants to wife that hot spick broad he is nailing.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #478 on: November 13, 2013, 08:10:49 PM »
Maybe some one that knows jay or people close to him can comment but jay came from a very wealthy family , all this BS he says about the struggle is made up to sound exciting and dramatic , I don't believe one sec he "struggled" like Ronnie did
[/quote Just because someones parents are wealthy doesn't mean they are supporting their 30 old married kids.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #479 on: November 13, 2013, 11:08:38 PM »
He probably gets $2grand to show up... Just Jay's name on the sign as being present will probably double their ticket sales.

maybe another 1000 if he does a 90 minute seminar...

then I bet he makes 2, 3, 4k more by selling $20 autographed pics of himself in exchange for 30 second meetings with fans for 2-3 hours afterwards.

hotel, meal per diem, plane & rental car included.... pretty sweet setup!
DEAD WRONG, I work with promoters, I know what these guys charge and Jay is 7500 per guess appearance, 2k = lmao

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #480 on: November 13, 2013, 11:39:49 PM »
Highly doubt it.   That's a ton of money, just don't see him pulling in over 100 or so if he was lucky

250k is 20k per month.

not hard for jay to do that.

sup co endorsement = 100k

putting his name on other products = 5k/month 60k/yr

real estate/property income = 5-10/mon at least, easily double that if commercial property

supplement line and clothing line = 5k/month 60k/yr

guest posings 10/year = 75k

video sales and picture sales easy 2k/month 24/yr

it adds up...

plus, he'd be a fool if he actually paid off his house(s). his mortgage is one of the few tax breaks he'll get in his income bracket.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #481 on: November 14, 2013, 12:14:34 AM »
[/quote Just because someones parents are wealthy doesn't mean they are supporting their 30 old married kids.

Yeah but I'm sure they are not going to let him starve considering he's the youngest , never said they are "supporting" him

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #482 on: November 14, 2013, 08:40:33 PM »
all wrong. Nasser knew the truth. Don't want to embarrass Jay on here but this thread has gone out of control.

PM me for answers. 
®

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #483 on: November 14, 2013, 08:46:35 PM »
all wrong. Nasser knew the truth. Don't want to embarrass Jay on here but this thread has gone out of control.

PM me for answers. 
many of these comments are so very detailed.  it's amazing the thought and time wasted goes into speculating about how much/little  wealth the guy has

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #484 on: November 14, 2013, 09:17:07 PM »
many of these comments are so very detailed.  it's amazing the thought and time wasted goes into speculating about how much/little  wealth the guy has

LOL exactly BDB... if it moos like a cow chances are it is a ...

Not much math to do here; (price money) + (overrated sponsorship) - drugs - (lifestyle/car leases/costco run) - (real estate faux pas) - (dog food) = average 401K balance for any 40-44yo in any professional field. No millionaire here.

Now move along and stay in school  ;D
®

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #485 on: November 15, 2013, 10:48:50 AM »

My assessment is based entirely on the dimepiece he has shaving his back and balls and such.  Whores like that are not cheap, especially if you pay them to live with you.  that's thousands and thousands he has to shell out for her to be there and pay for whatever "supplements" she needs to feel better.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #486 on: November 15, 2013, 11:46:28 AM »
Jay Cutler recently started learning abstract painting and tantric massage. He will make a lot of money using these creative skills.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #487 on: November 15, 2013, 12:22:10 PM »
I'd imagine he got racked over the coals in his divorce...Jay did a lot of cash only business selling photos and shit. His ex -wife knows all the details of probable tax envision he and many of these guys "allegedly" do. When it came time to split the assets, i'm guessing it was give up almost everything or possibly deal with some IRS issues...And if she was the book keeper of the house, she probably used a two book system when she knew the end was near...

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #488 on: November 15, 2013, 01:07:21 PM »
I'd imagine he got racked over the coals in his divorce...Jay did a lot of cash only business selling photos and shit. His ex -wife knows all the details of probable tax envision he and many of these guys "allegedly" do. When it came time to split the assets, i'm guessing it was give up almost everything or possibly deal with some IRS issues...And if she was the book keeper of the house, she probably used a two book system when she knew the end was near...
listen, when i comes to asset divisions all the Ex had to do was show up w her W-2's for 20 years compared to his for 20 yrs

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #489 on: November 15, 2013, 06:58:35 PM »
listen, when i comes to asset divisions all the Ex had to do was show up w her W-2's for 20 years compared to his for 20 yrs
I bet his 1099's smoked her W2's. Dose not matter who made what when it comes to asset division when u marry the girl from high school. They divide that shit in half.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #490 on: November 15, 2013, 07:56:04 PM »

she'd be telling on herself. her attny would tell her to keep her mouth shut. and wasn't she a nurse? I doubt she was the bookkeeper. i'd bet dollars to doughnuts he has a tax attny, or at the very very least, a CPA.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #491 on: November 15, 2013, 07:58:42 PM »
LOL exactly BDB... if it moos like a cow chances are it is a ...

Not much math to do here; (price money) + (overrated sponsorship) - drugs - (lifestyle/car leases/costco run) - (real estate faux pas) - (dog food) = average 401K balance for any 40-44yo in any professional field. No millionaire here.

Now move along and stay in school  ;D
you are right, not much math to do at all here, a broke ass has been Nasser claiming Jay is broke, lol  ;)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #492 on: November 15, 2013, 07:58:47 PM »
she'd be telling on herself. her attny would tell her to keep her mouth shut. and wasn't she a nurse? I doubt she was the bookkeeper. i'd bet dollars to doughnuts he has a tax attny, or at the very very least, a CPA.
it should be a realty show Lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #493 on: November 15, 2013, 08:01:41 PM »
it should be a realty show Lol

sorta was... jay's 'livin large' vids on youtube werent' too bad. I watched all 4 and was wishing there were more... pretty rare I watch ANY video all the way through, let alone with there were more to see.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #494 on: November 15, 2013, 08:08:57 PM »
you are right, not much math to do at all here, a broke ass has been Nasser claiming Jay is broke, lol  ;)

In all honesty, he wasn't a multi-millionaire as far as I know but comfortable enough to retire at 44; ironically Nasser was living the dream I always pictured myself living. Comfortable suburbia setting with 1/2 acre+ 3200sqft 4br/4b, 3 car garage place nice but not too flashy, plenty of income from investments to travel, maintain lifestyle, buy a decent car when he felt like it (not leasy douchey). Nice outings with friends on a weekly basis. Train when required. Enjoying life.

I doubt Jay will be able to afford that.
®

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #495 on: November 15, 2013, 08:13:50 PM »
In all honesty, he wasn't a multi-millionaire as far as I know but comfortable enough to retire at 44; ironically Nasser was living the dream I always pictured myself living. Comfortable suburbia setting with 1/2 acre+ 3200sqft 4br/4b, 3 car garage place nice but not too flashy, plenty of income from investments to travel, maintain lifestyle, buy a decent car when he felt like it (not leasy douchey). Nice outings with friends on a weekly basis. Train when required. Enjoying life.

not that I want to trample on the man s memory.... but it always seemed like he was a shell of a man. ... unable to form/keep a decent relationship beyond some of his friends.

I feel like he sad and lonely. ... never really sharing bis lifes journey with someone special.

I know there are plenty of men that are perfectly happy living alone and not having a wife/loved one, but thatz always the vibd I gof from his pics/vids... that he had sadness/loneliness/emptiness eating him up inside all the time.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #496 on: November 15, 2013, 08:25:50 PM »

for the longest time Nasser drove a super shitty ford probe. always got the impression he saved the majority of his money.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #497 on: November 15, 2013, 08:34:40 PM »
for the longest time Nasser drove a super shitty ford probe. always got the impression he saved the majority of his money.

he did indeed. He actually made fun that car in one of his vids plus in many stories. good catch dude ;D. Nasser came from a prosperous but self made background. His parents were comfortable but never sheltered their kids. The german/serbian/egyptian background factored by his intelligence gave him a unique perspective on accomplishments, something he worked on for years to make portable and applicable to so many scenarios. Nasser was extremely smart; stuck in a dumb sector. He knew it and hated it at times. but talent at the time prevailed. NOBODY was as HUGE as him back in 1994-1996. No one can deny this.
®

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #498 on: November 15, 2013, 08:51:02 PM »

He surely spent a lot of money on that dog.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #499 on: November 15, 2013, 08:53:56 PM »
he did indeed. He actually made fun that car in one of his vids plus in many stories. good catch dude ;D. Nasser came from a prosperous but self made background. His parents were comfortable but never sheltered their kids. The german/serbian/egyptian background factored by his intelligence gave him a unique perspective on accomplishments, something he worked on for years to make portable and applicable to so many scenarios. Nasser was extremely smart; stuck in a dumb sector. He knew it and hated it at times. but talent at the time prevailed. NOBODY was as HUGE as him back in 1994-1996. No one can deny this.
Did he have a gf or sig other leading up to his death? I kmow his wife and him divorced and id read that he was never the same...