Author Topic: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"  (Read 114734 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: GH15, were you serious about "protein powders kill midsections"
« Reply #325 on: August 28, 2011, 10:14:19 AM »
It's The Clash's bassist, Paul Simonon. The Palladium. 21/09/1979.    ;)

Very well done!! I am impressed.
A gimmick, who knows his 70's London, music scene.
Yeah, only x1 problem, I ain't a drug dealer. Come to Mumbai & I will hook you up with the chemist no issues.
You see, Test is a schedule H drug over here, & technically you need a prescription, unless you know a local, or are a face in town  ;)

I will hook you up, you fill your suit-case & take em home.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #326 on: August 28, 2011, 10:31:57 AM »
I love it how W8M8 talks shit bout gh15 and yet pm's him asking for advice lol dumb clown .. also sucking euroman's dick for some free testosterona.. they should ban you too along with whitewidow..

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: August 28, 2011, 10:35:28 AM »
this is what 15 meant when he said it's a whore, whores put their heads in whatever lap will give them what they want, no principles or virtues, only virtue they have is gimme gimme gimme

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #328 on: August 28, 2011, 10:37:10 AM »
I love it how W8M8 talks shit bout gh15 and yet pm's him asking for advice lol dumb clown .. also sucking euroman's dick for some free testosterona.. they should ban you too along with whitewidow..

i thought w8 was a chick?
l

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #329 on: August 28, 2011, 10:41:23 AM »
i thought w8 was a chick?

yes.. W8M8 will agree on anything euroman sais in order to receive freebies.. in other words she likes kissing ass  :-\

fucking dumb slut just lost all credibility ever since gh15 posted the pm's she sent to him lol... retards i swear

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #330 on: August 28, 2011, 10:57:16 AM »

this is what 15 meant when he said it's a whore, whores put their heads in whatever lap will give them what they want, no principles or virtues, only virtue they have is gimme gimme gimme

yes.. W8M8 will agree on anything euroman sais in order to receive freebies.. in other words she likes kissing ass  :-\

fucking dumb slut just lost all credibility ever since gh15 posted the pm's she sent to him lol... retards i swear

Alice, Alice........
Running these gimmicks, as well as the gh-fag-teen account?? Alice, you must love that garage of yours. I had no idea that concrete & some benches could be so inviting.

You are one sad individual., how about a cutting cycle, that would get you some attention, sub 10% BF - I would sit up & take a sip of coffee.

PT approved
Growth/noob loves me

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #331 on: August 28, 2011, 02:10:59 PM »
24 days in few hours,, you have work to  do indian

yes im alex33,, ::) check dates corrput soul

geefifteen... need a good source for HCG and other ancillaries.

Thank you!!!!!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #332 on: August 28, 2011, 02:14:05 PM »
and its nto 2 pms from miss ... w2form i can go on and on ,,told you before i am god of hormones everyone write to me and in the 100s every months,, infact it became 100s every week!

:-\

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=376680.msg5354449#msg5354449

There are a few women here that contribute and enjoy the place .. it's quite insulting and undeserved to insinuate "newmom" is the best and we need to emulate her to fit in

Butterbean and Princess L are 2 of the most excellent women this board has had so when you disregard them in your post it seems a little disrespectful and to tell the truth not any of us females have ever done so to you in any way

I am disappointed in that post you made and usually you are quite fair about things ... I'm curious to know why the rest of us are not up to your standards TBH

That was one of the most disappointing posts I've seen in awhile .. I find it unfair to the rest of us :(

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #333 on: August 28, 2011, 02:17:15 PM »
maybe im still alex33? lets see here...

hey man, why some ppl use glucophage before training? it is used to sensitize the body to insulin but why would you want to do such "before" training?

gh15 approved

fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #334 on: August 28, 2011, 02:20:18 PM »
w8m8 is a girl btw, I'm convinced, a girl fucked up on male hormones so she is very aggressive and abrasive, but a girl none the less because this kising 15's ass then talking shit when pt comes around, this is very female behaviour, they think their elegienace means something, they think the one they like is the important one because women are status indicators, in reality to people like pt and 15 they are whores and after they suck dick for hormones or crack or  whatever the whore's vice is, the whore gets thrown out. She exhibited this behaviour before, there was a big thread about matt c when I first started posting and she was very aggressively talking shit and kissing a big man's ass, and it was just like this, she herself did nothing, she herself was not actually involved in the drama, but she takes a position and supports one person over another because she thinks her opinion mattters... girl by this time you are so ugly from steroid abuse, only sex you get is when you fuck girls with a strap on cuz you look like a man lol, don't forget to shave

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #335 on: August 28, 2011, 02:20:56 PM »
and it goes on and on and on and on ,, i told you gh15 rarely delte pms ,, im too lazy to do it,, check dates

GOH,

First of all good evening. I want to let you know that I've been reading coach's non sense and that I will be destroying him onstage and that there's no turning back. I'm putting in all efforts; financial resources, getting knowledgeable people to assist and support into it. It's nothing personal; I want to make a statement; that someone with a career, decent genetics and a good base can make dramatic changes and build physique without "living the lifestyle" of G4$, turning tricks and doing rec drugs; instead have high income full time career and use bodybuilding strictly as a hobby and keep a balance life...

GodSpeed.

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #336 on: August 28, 2011, 02:23:20 PM »
w8m8 is a girl btw, I'm convinced, a girl fucked up on male hormones so she is very aggressive and abrasive, but a girl none the less because this kising 15's ass then talking shit when pt comes around, this is very female behaviour, they think their elegienace means something, they think the one they like is the important one because women are status indicators, in reality to people like pt and 15 they are whores and after they suck dick for hormones or crack or  whatever the whore's vice is, the whore gets thrown out. She exhibited this behaviour before, there was a big thread about matt c when I first started posting and she was very aggressively talking shit and kissing a big man's ass, and it was just like this, she herself did nothing, she herself was not actually involved in the drama, but she takes a position and supports one person over another because she thinks her opinion mattters... girl by this time you are so ugly from steroid abuse, only sex you get is when you fuck girls with a strap on cuz you look like a man lol, don't forget to shave

i dont care what she is ,, he will deliver those product if not ,, i bring him down so hard he will be sorry to ever put a hand in hormone world,, you dont mess with me fellas learn it in past quite feew time,, and i dotn forget what i promise,, dont forget mike arneld dont forget ron heris and dont forget white widow,, btu first and formost is this indian that has 24 days  to deliver to anyone he owe money ,, i wil also accept if he send money back to the ones he cant deliver it to ,, my pupils WILL NOT GET SCRWED,, you screw them up YOU MESS WITH MY POWER,, the end!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #337 on: August 28, 2011, 02:24:24 PM »
Alex has ruined the gh15 account with his fat bullshit. Nasser uses it and gives decent advice, then the obese impotent loser that is Alex manages to fuck it all up. Iv said before gh15 is Nasser and 'a few friends', now that flexington doesn't use it its juat Nasser Alex and occasionally bigbobs. And Alex, you're forgetting, these ppl you're threatening no doubt can get your address, you posted pics of your 'legit' test enthanate using one of your gimmicks, and gear is illegal in america and the cops would kick in your door for a hundred dollars worth. It's you that should be worrying fatboy

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #338 on: August 28, 2011, 02:26:07 PM »
Oh and Alex, it's easy to pm your other gimmicks, that proves nothing

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #339 on: August 28, 2011, 02:26:52 PM »
Alex has ruined the gh15 account with his fat bullshit. Nasser uses it and gives decent advice, then the obese impotent loser that is Alex manages to fuck it all up. Iv said before gh15 is Nasser and 'a few friends', now that flexington doesn't use it its juat Nasser Alex and occasionally bigbobs. And Alex, you're forgetting, these ppl you're threatening no doubt can get your address, you posted pics of your 'legit' test enthanate using one of your gimmicks, and gear is illegal in america and the cops would kick in your door for a hundred dollars worth. It's you that should be worrying fatboy

gh15 is one person and it is me! ,, one single person ,, if you cant comprehand what i just posting up there then its your problem,, it was nevr alex33,, and it wasnt anyone else,, it is not gimick and it is not as share account,, one fella that is behind gh15 ,, and that fella has no other accounts on getbig.com

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #340 on: August 28, 2011, 02:29:47 PM »
also  to okami,, if you think alex33 can come up with that much hands on this is spit in my face,, what i give here is much more than alex33 could ever give ,, there is one fella on this boarding that was arguing with me many many times in past and at the end got to conclusion i was real deal ,, and that fella is SHARP and know his bodybuild VERY well ,, and he is right,, i am no alex33 and no any one else in share account,,

1 account all thoe years,, one fella,, GH15,,me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #341 on: August 28, 2011, 02:32:59 PM »
Still think that anyone with access to a phone and the alexs local cop station number should make a call, tonight would be great, are you listening no one

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #342 on: August 28, 2011, 02:33:11 PM »
that person is no one!,, i fogot to put his name there,, also look into the dates of pms ,, very important,, ofcourse there are many more,, i never bother to delete pms,, this is the bad luck for some of the fellas here lol i never even look at them unless i answer,, so many its hard to

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #343 on: August 28, 2011, 02:34:07 PM »
Still think that anyone with access to a phone and the alexs local cop station number should make a call, tonight would be great, are you listening no one

i suggest you do that ...then we will se if gh15 continue on right? gh15 is not alex33 ,, many will tell you that including yaron avidan

gh15 approved
fallen angel

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #344 on: August 28, 2011, 02:38:42 PM »
i suggest you do that ...then we will se if gh15 continue on right? gh15 is not alex33 ,, many will tell you that including yaron avidan

gh15 approved
I don't live in USA so can't do it, if I did live in USA myself and fatalex would have met long ago

And two of the guys pillowtalk exposed as other Alex gimmicks are now pming me and panicking on the board, g101 are u listening
This is terrific

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #345 on: August 28, 2011, 02:39:54 PM »
lol how did you retards come up with gh15 = alex23  ???

just like how some people think i'm gh15's gimmick lol..

some people really amaze me

::) ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #346 on: August 28, 2011, 02:42:11 PM »
I don't live in USA so can't do it, if I did live in USA myself and fatalex would have met long ago

And two of the guys pillowtalk exposed as other Alex gimmicks are now pming me and panicking on the board, g101 are u listening
This is terrific

That's nice.. i don't care about alex23 or any of his gimmicks and i couldnt careless what you guys are "planning" .. I am one person

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #347 on: August 28, 2011, 02:42:37 PM »
You have nothing to worry about so

tbag

• Getbig II
GH15 V ........
« Reply #348 on: August 28, 2011, 02:48:49 PM »
GH15   V THE REST????