Author Topic: 50 cents please die and leave boxing!  (Read 1888 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
50 cents please die and leave boxing!
« on: June 29, 2014, 01:37:34 AM »

A natural featherweight 126 lbs, who is 32 yrs old, against an elite 135 lb champ, because you can only get Gamboa 2 fights for peanuts in 2.5 years when he was in-line for $1M paydays at 126.  WTF!  

gamboa please go over to lara's camp.

not being sour but there's a reason why broner got his ass handed to him at 147.  

power doesn't always carry over to higher weight division, esp when you skip a weight class, and gamboa was already small for even 126

whitewidow

Re: 50 cents please die and leave boxing!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 02:34:19 AM »
Do you think Gamboa could of beat Mikey garcia? That is the fight Mikey wanted but Gamboa wanted too much money then mikey got pissed off and started a war with top rank and pissed on his contract. I think Mayweather might want Mikey to fight for him or Al haymon does.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 03:42:24 AM »
r
Do you think Gamboa could of beat Mikey garcia? That is the fight Mikey wanted but Gamboa wanted too much money then mikey got pissed off and started a war with top rank and pissed on his contract. I think Mayweather might want Mikey to fight for him or Al haymon does.

I'm not sure about Mikey but Robert Garcia, his brother, didn't want the Gamboa fight at 130. Mikey is a smallish 130 while Crawford is a monster 135 who trains with Bradley.  I've said along FMW wants to move Mikey up to 140 by Sept of next year and take a tomato can matchup since he knows Mexicans will gobble this up. Mikey won't TOUCH Crawford that's for sure.

Let Lara pull of the upset in July.  Watch FMW vacate the 154 belt if Lara and company call him out. BTW, I've heard Devon Alexander name popup for the black fighter FMW was thinking about.  that's a bigger joke than Danny Garcia and Khan Job at 147 with nothing on their resumes in that division.

50 cents is incompetent, should have started out with club fighters until he understood the business  

I give Gamboa an +A for a true fighter heart though.  

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 03:44:17 AM »
Great fight....gotta` hand it to Gamboa,he was a fuckking warrior.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 05:02:28 AM »
r
I'm not sure about Mikey but Robert Garcia, his brother, didn't want the Gamboa fight at 130. Mikey is a smallish 130 while Crawford is a monster 135 who trains with Bradley.  I've said along FMW wants to move Mikey up to 140 by Sept of next year and take a tomato can matchup since he knows Mexicans will gobble this up. Mikey won't TOUCH Crawford that's for sure.

Let Lara pull of the upset in July.  Watch FMW vacate the 154 belt if Lara and company call him out. BTW, I've heard Devon Alexander name popup for the black fighter FMW was thinking about.  that's a bigger joke than Danny Garcia and Khan Job at 147 with nothing on their resumes in that division.

50 cents is incompetent, should have started out with club fighters until he understood the business  

I give Gamboa an +A for a true fighter heart though.  
You want me call Falcon in to take him out with a right hook G?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 05:09:32 AM »
You want me call Falcon in to take him out with a right hook G?
dont worry i will phone in Bill Champion today hes 110 pounds of pure hate he will beat the piss out of both of them
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 05:10:43 AM »
dont worry i will phone in Bill Champion today hes 110 pounds of pure hate he will beat the piss out of both of them
;D

millineum man

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 11:29:41 AM »
Dude, beat the breaks off of Gamboa!!