Author Topic: Jim Jones and "Jonestown"  (Read 7108 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Jim Jones and "Jonestown"
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2012, 09:40:42 AM »
Retarded humans are the norm.

Think about it. Religion (ultimate joke), alcohol, drugs, believing endless lies about having to be a "productive member of society", if she's not 18, you're a pedophile, life is a gift, the government cares about its citizens, etc. All total horseshit.

Work your slave job, buy some useless overpriced house and be in debt for your entire life, drink your ass into the dirt on the weekend ...

Need I say more?

Lol! Post of the year candidate.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2012, 10:21:53 AM »
Retarded humans are the norm.
Think about it. Religion (ultimate joke), alcohol, drugs, believing endless lies about having to be a "productive member of society", if she's not 18, you're a pedophile, life is a gift, the government cares about its citizens, etc. All total horseshit.
Work your slave job, buy some useless overpriced house and be in debt for your entire life, drink your ass into the dirt on the weekend ...
Need I say more?

This is the truth. Basically for a lack of better word the "system" sets you up to be a part of the working masses from childhood.
Be a slave. Consume, consume...rack up debt and for 30-40 years have a "career" which is a classier word for "slave".

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2012, 04:16:07 AM »
This is the truth. Basically for a lack of better word the "system" sets you up to be a part of the working masses from childhood.
Be a slave. Consume, consume...rack up debt and for 30-40 years have a "career" which is a classier word for "slave".

Yeah, credit card debt and slavery are pretty much the same thing.

Just like paying too much for something is getting raped.

Good point.

G