Author Topic: Who is afraid of Islam?  (Read 18997 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
Re: Who is afraid of Islam?
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006, 08:45:25 AM »
it is your homeland that it is dangerous to be of another religion (beside Muslim)

Not only is it dangerous non-muslim males have to pay a special non-muzzie tax called "Jizya": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jizya

Oh praise this wonderful religion of peace and freedom! ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006, 08:47:04 AM »
i know and have a few friends that are muslims

afraid of it? no...should be you? no

you can't fear something you have no control over...or even why should you? an extremist could be anyone..not just someone who follows islam...

and not all muslims are extremists! *shrug*

is profiling wrong? yes...does it happen? you bet..even i'm guilty of it. The only thing that should be feared is those people of weak mind that are easily influenced by outside sources.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 08:48:40 AM »
if you're gonna fear anyone...i'd fear any other "bible belt" religion just as much as i would a muslim! most of those are out to construe our rights here in our own country! AND THEY LIVE HERE! and you know what i'm talking about! a biased christian president making decisions and choices based off his religious beliefs and not common sense!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006, 08:57:15 AM »
Not all Muslims are terrorists....but all terrorists are Muslims!

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2006, 08:57:40 AM »
Beheaded by Muslims !

This beautiful young lady in Indonesia is one of three teenage girls who were recently beheaded by Muslims. They died for Jesus, whom they are now with. Will we live for Him? Let us remember these dear ones as we may be tempted to whine or complain about our minor daily challenges. (Go ahead; it is okay to weep for her.)

(Yes, this is gross. But shall we hide ourselves from the reality that they experienced, to keep ourselves comfortable? Comfortable Westerners need to be shocked to realize the kind of inhuman, cruel enemy we face.)

From a news report:

The teenagers were attacked on their way to their Christian school near the city of Poso, in the eastern province of Sulawesi, on 29 October.

Jakarta said recent attacks on the island were an attempt to foment religious hostility.

A girl who survived the attack reportedly told police there were six machete-wielding attackers, dressed in black and wearing masks.

About 400 police and 600 troops were ordered into the area following the incident amid fears that the killings would reignite religious unrest.

In the latest incident, gunmen shot and critically wounded two schoolgirls in Poso, on Tuesday.

The sick fuckers responsible for this would sure as hell be killing people even if religion weren't involved! >:(
The House that Ruth built

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2006, 08:59:53 AM »
How many Schools have Christians torched ?

Muslims torch a school that taught Girls

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=1483206

ANDAHAR, Afghanistan Jan 8, 2006 (AP)— Suspected Taliban gunmen burned down a primary school in Afghanistan's main southern city Sunday, the latest in a spate of attacks against teachers and institutions that educate girls.

No one was hurt in the pre-dawn attacks against the Qabail Primary School in Kandahar, said Hayabullah Rafiqi Othak, Kandahar province's education director.

A group of men tied up two security guards and made bonfires of books and wooden desks that eventually razed the whole building, he said. The school, which was on a two-month vacation, taught some 700 boys and girls.

Dozens of schools have been burned since U.S.-led forces ousted the Taliban in 2001 for sheltering Osama bin Laden. Most of the attacks have come at night and have caused no deaths.

On Tuesday, however, suspected rebels beheaded the headmaster of another coed school in the region.

The Taliban maintains that educating girls is against Islam and also opposes government-funded schools for boys because they teach subjects besides religion.

Othak said reconstruction of the Qabail school would start immediately and some classes could resume when vacation ends in March.

The attack came hours guards scared away arsonists who tried to set fire to another school in Kandahar, he said.

Five suspects were arrested in the attempted attack, said deputy provincial police chief Abdul Hakim Hungar.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2006, 09:05:15 AM »
An Islamic Guide on How to Beat Your Wife

http://blogcritics.org/archives/2005/09/29/182604.php

An imam who wrote a book on how to beat your wife without leaving marks on her body has been ordered by a judge in Spain to study the country's constitution.

The judge told Mohamed Kamal Mustafa, imam of a mosque in the southern resort of Fuengirola, to spend six months studying three articles of the constitution and the universal declaration of human rights.

Mr. Mustafa was sentenced to 15 months in jail and fined about $2,600 last year after being found guilty of inciting violence against women.

A judge released him after 22 days in jail on the condition that he undertake a re-education course. " More...

Does anyone still have doubts about Islam and the subjugation of women? What sort of religious leaders write books on how to beat women without leaving bodily bruises? Please educate us backward western infidels - we would sure like to understand this in the spirit of better understanding our divergent ideologies!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2006, 09:07:34 AM »

Indeed.

The sick fuckers responsible for this would sure as hell be killing people even if religion weren't involved! >:(

But religion was involved and that religion was islam. Why are you unable to accept this and keep dodging the FACT? ??? For a conservative you're very liberal.

I quote:

"Humankind cannot stand very much reality." - T. S. Eliot

This rings true with you bmacsys.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2006, 09:11:18 AM »
I don't see any benefit in belonging to some religion where the women have to look like Darth Vader.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2006, 09:11:53 AM »
if you're gonna fear anyone...i'd fear any other "bible belt" religion just as much as i would a muslim! most of those are out to construe our rights here in our own country! AND THEY LIVE HERE! and you know what i'm talking about! a biased christian president making decisions and choices based off his religious beliefs and not common sense!

sure whatever you say  ::)

photos of Muslims,  that you should not fear .......accroding to Liberals

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2006, 09:12:36 AM »
I AM very pleased however with the islamic community outting those that are misrepresenting them and causing this kind of problem.  I'm sure they're as sick of the profiling as anyone else and don't want to be blamed as a whole for this kind of behavior.

Tyrone Power

« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2006, 09:16:55 AM »

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2006, 09:17:56 AM »
notice that shit doens't happen in any country worth living it...

it's in countries where people have nothing to look forward to but death.   notice theyr'e not hanging anyone from the boston bridge or from big ben in london...  ::)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2006, 09:18:58 AM »
There's always an exception to the rule Mr. "Intense"

Eldon, what sickens me the most is the total lack of humanity from those fuckers.

Check out their casual behaviour and smiles around a corpse of another human being. Even the muzzie kids are loving it too.

A total disgrace. The middle east needs wiping off the map.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Tyrone Power

« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2006, 09:20:48 AM »
Indeed.

But religion was involved and that religion was islam. Why are you unable to accept this and keep dodging the FACT? ??? For a conservative you're very liberal.

I quote:

"Humankind cannot stand very much reality." - T. S. Eliot

This rings true with you bmacsys.

Maybe he's a conservative.....Muslim?

Liberal muslims would admit the flaws in Islam.

Tyrone Power

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2006, 09:22:47 AM »

A total disgrace. The middle east needs wiping off the map.

You condem the killing of a few thousand people by terrorists but support the killing of hundreds of millions and the destruction of numerous countries?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2006, 09:51:43 AM »

You condem the killing of a few thousand people by terrorists but support the killing of hundreds of millions and the destruction of numerous countries?

Tyrone, Johnny its good to have u back here  ;)
follow the arrows

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2006, 09:58:59 AM »

such is the way of things...

in war most of society accepts casualties will be part of it...it's war...it's how it always has been.

BUT to do it without any justified reason? that's usually where the later comes in...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2006, 10:13:21 AM »
You say I am full of hate ?

This is your response to seeing a photo of an Innocent young girl that was beheaded on her way to school, only because of her religion.
  It is people of your religion that did this,  yet I am full of hate because I post a photo ?
You are delusional  :o

Facts :
It is people of your faith (Muslims) that are going around killing Innocent woman and children

it is your homeland that it is dangerous to be of another religion (besides Muslim)

In America, Do you see Muslim school children being beheaded by Christian's while walking to school ?  No !

Here in America, we welcome people of all backgrounds and all religions, can you say the same for many of the Muslim Countries ?

I think the one's who are full of hate, are many Muslims, 

I personally don't like Islam or any other religion. I think Islam is dumb and backwards.

But my point is that there are many who were just born into it, its their culture, they should not be held accountable for 9/11, the London bombings and numerous other terrorist attacks. I cannot control what's taught at the mosque, I can simply choose not to go there. I'd much rather smoke a joint and then stare at a school of ducks at the local park.
So that's my whole point, don't hold every single muslim accountable, it's stupid. In the end it just leads to blind hate. I live in NY and there's a big Sikh and Hindu community in Queens and discrimination against them has gone up a lot after 9/11. These are the some of most peaceful and respectful people you'll come across and it's a travesty they have to suffer because of ignorance.
A Sikh man was beaten to death by a group of people who were supposedly angry about 9/11, several temples were firebombed. Sikhs are not even muslims. The assholes who commited those crimes seem no different from people like you.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2006, 10:19:18 AM »
Bingo!

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2006, 11:38:03 AM »

It depends? Is the populace of the middle east of Nordic origin? If not... hang em! :P

In all seriousness obviously wiping out the population of the middle east is said in jest (read: infeasible).

However, I believe education in science and morals should be forced upon them.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2006, 03:21:42 PM »
you americans are soooooooooo stupid sometimes.

you welcome people from other races as long as they're not in power and work minimum wage jobs. You need cashiers at McDonalds right, and janitors too!

Whenever there is a crime, it's always handy to have a "young black male" to throw the book at, or someone of "arab origin" whenever you want buildings destroyed.

And then when shit hit the proverbial fan, and people start questionning certain american beliefs or official report, all you have to say is "it is anti-american to say such things, our national security is at risk, just keep spending your money and pu american flags everywhere" to make them shut up.

muslims are not a danger, guys fighthing with old kalachnikov don't have the brains to pull anything remotely dangerous to your security but  U.S. foreign policy is!!!

You guys are dangers to yourselves, but since you,re teh chosen nation, what bad could possibly come out of you right????

P.S. face it: F.D.R. knew about Pearl Arbour's vulnerability
You sold weapons to saddam, then iran and you trained Bin Laden
911 was staged, you need something to keep  military-industries happy.

There you have it

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2006, 03:36:11 PM »
I don't see any benefit in belonging to some religion where the women have to look like Darth Vader.

I have a feeling those 2 are hotties . . . wish i could find out.

about the all terrorists are muslims comment . . . good christian white folks would never bomb other christian folks' churches in the US, would they ?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2006, 05:07:27 PM »
I have a feeling those 2 are hotties . . . wish i could find out.

about the all terrorists are muslims comment . . . good christian white folks would never bomb other christian folks' churches in the US, would they ?

did anyone watch the friggin movie??? >:(   anyhow..i crashed my PC so i'm on a laptop..and i fucking laptops....that goes for cell phones also...
carpe` vaginum!

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2006, 05:20:51 PM »

did anyone watch the friggin movie??? >:(   anyhow..i crashed my PC so i'm on a laptop..and i fucking laptops....that goes for cell phones also...

dude, if I had to post from a desktop, i would never post . . . right now I'm sitting in a recliner watching curb your enthusiasm . . . couldn't do that if I had to use a desktop.