Author Topic: mexican cartel  (Read 8295 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: mexican cartel
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2019, 01:00:30 PM »
I will give my 2 cents:

at the core of it: parts of the Southwest are still the "wild west" that shit runs deep.  Enter certain parts of Mexico and Arizona towns at your own risk -

I live in Arizona (I live in old whitey retirement N scottsdale) so I do not run across the bandidos and cartels but it is heavy in certain parts of Southern AZ. If lived in a rural part of Southern AZ, I would always have a firearm on me. its the wild west still.

my old sales manager, his father was a rancher in Nogales, AZ and he said there several gun fights between ranchers and illegals/cartels over the years.

again stay away from trouble areas -

southern AZ is a creepy - even more so at night in the winter

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: November 09, 2019, 01:07:49 PM »
I will give my 2 cents:

at the core of it: parts of the Southwest are still the "wild west" that shit runs deep.  Enter certain parts of Mexico and Arizona towns at your own risk -

I live in Arizona (I live in old whitey retirement N scottsdale) so I do not run across the bandidos and cartels but it is heavy in certain parts of Southern AZ. If lived in a rural part of Southern AZ, I would always have a firearm on me. its the wild west still.

my old sales manager, his father was a rancher in Nogales, AZ and he said there several gun fights between ranchers and illegals/cartels over the years.

again stay away from trouble areas -

southern AZ is a creepy - even more so at night in the winter

Good news, Wild West still exist  :D

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 09, 2019, 01:12:30 PM »
Good news, Wild West still exist  :D

it is still the "Wild West"
its just modernized and the random Waffle House on I-10

do your best as if you Clint Eastwood and shoot from the hip  8)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 09, 2019, 01:17:22 PM »
it is still the "Wild West"
its just modernized and the random Waffle House on I-10

do your best as if you Clint Eastwood and shoot from the hip  8)

That's why I Love America !.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #54 on: November 09, 2019, 02:56:36 PM »
You're right, opiates are legal, but only when purchased from a pharmacy with a doctor's prescription. Opiates have caused enough deaths and ruined enough lives that the manufactures are facing heavy fines and possible prison.

Purdue Pharma filed for bankruptcy. What does it mean for lawsuits against the opioid manufacturer?

Only when the user can't get them anymore and doesn't have access to detox/"comfort" meds.

If the user has unlimited and affordable access to opiates, there's no problem. Some ppl function just fine on opiates and feel they wayyyy better than any antidepressant would. Not everybody "nods off" (I fucking hate that term. That kid I (un)sponsored a while back [who I posted copies of his retarded texts] would always talk about "nodding".."did it make you nod?" Etc..when I used, I never "nodded", nor did I ever use the term)... Most ppl who become addicted to opiates get an "up" feeling... Nothing like a stimulant like amphetamine or cocaine however. It's not till you try to come off that problems begin. Personally,I have no idea why I actually decided to come off, since I still had access to cartel-direct uncut shit and could afford it.

Legalization of meth would cause a huge problem, however. Stims really fuck up people's brains and behavior.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #55 on: November 09, 2019, 03:00:37 PM »
You can say I'm wrong all you want but as far as my safety and well being goes, my gringo ass will never set foot in that shit hole of a country. Enjoy your visits there all you want. Enjoy and go see all the country side and meet with all the friendly low class citizens it has to offer.

Exactly... All you do is repeat the sensationalized shit you see on TV as "fact", yet you've never been there and have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about.

Pathetic.

Mexico is nice, and the people are a whole lot nicer than the pieces of shit like you who populate the US. (Or Canada, in "Fortresses" case).

If you're not in the drug biz you have nothing to worry about, fucking coward.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2019, 07:06:43 PM »

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2019, 07:07:26 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2019, 08:31:04 PM »
You're right, opiates are legal, but only when purchased from a pharmacy with a doctor's prescription. Opiates have caused enough deaths and ruined enough lives that the manufactures are facing heavy fines and possible prison.

Purdue Pharma filed for bankruptcy. What does it mean for lawsuits against the opioid manufacturer?

That's one of the advantages of legalization. You have legal means of recourse. In the black market, the only enforcement is broken bones or death.

MoralMan

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: November 10, 2019, 09:25:42 AM »
Londons gangs are nothing compared to these guys

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 10, 2019, 09:39:53 AM »
the Eric Holder thing is crazy -  some how they sold guns to the cartel to track the gun flow and then one gun was used to kill a US boarder worker.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 10, 2019, 11:19:09 AM »
Londons gangs are nothing compared to these guys

& Sadiq Khan London cops would use very harsh lingo against those guys  ;D

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2019, 03:51:35 PM »
Exactly... All you do is repeat the sensationalized shit you see on TV as "fact", yet you've never been there and have no clue whatsoever what you're talking about.

Pathetic.

Mexico is nice, and the people are a whole lot nicer than the pieces of shit like you who populate the US. (Or Canada, in "Fortresses" case).

If you're not in the drug biz you have nothing to worry about, fucking coward.

Whatever ya say, brown boy. Make sure to acquire a grappling hook to scale that wall when we finally build it. Wear some Kevlar if you try.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2019, 03:56:38 PM »
Whatever ya say, brown boy. Make sure to acquire a grappling hook to scale that wall when we finally build it. Wear some Kevlar if you try.

You must be new here.

I'm white... Ran a biz in Mexico & Smuggled from Mexico for years.

Between me an you, I think I know a good bit more about Mexico than a fucken coward like you, cowering in fear at the thought of going to the border. The word for you isn't "xenophobic", it's "sissy".

WoogsRaven

• Getbig III
  • Whisper sumthin nice and I'll make ya scream twice
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2019, 04:05:26 PM »
You must be new here.

I'm white... Ran a biz in Mexico & Smuggled from Mexico for years.

Between me an you, I think I know a good bit more about Mexico than a fucken coward like you, cowering in fear at the thought of going to the border. The word for you isn't "xenophobic", it's "sissy".

Good for you, jack....I don't 'cower'.....I reserve my right to bear arms...And Mexico isn't my idea of a vacation along any border. Eat a dick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #65 on: November 10, 2019, 04:05:45 PM »
Having spent some time in Juarez, I can tell you it's a shithole warzone with bullet holes all along the brick walls and businesses that line the streets.
Reynosa was also littered with holes and a dead horse in the gutter. :-X
TJ was a complete clusterfuck of "military" vehicles and Mexican "army" guys running in traffic.
Nogales was dirty, trashy, falling apart and crowded as all hell.
In each of these in cities, I was told it would be in my safest bet to have an employee of the facility I was visiting to come meet me at the border crossing. I took my chances in TJ and drove myself, only once. It's not like it was back in the 90's. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: November 10, 2019, 04:28:25 PM »
Having spent some time in Juarez, I can tell you it's a shithole warzone with bullet holes all along the brick walls and businesses that line the streets.
Reynosa was also littered with holes and a dead horse in the gutter. :-X
TJ was a complete clusterfuck of "military" vehicles and Mexican "army" guys running in traffic.
Nogales was dirty, trashy, falling apart and crowded as all hell.
In each of these in cities, I was told it would be in my safest bet to have an employee of the facility I was visiting to come meet me at the border crossing. I took my chances in TJ and drove myself, only once. It's not like it was back in the 90's. :-\

TJ's "safe" if you're white. Drove all over, even at night (looking for stripclubs w/gf). Same with Rosarito, Ensenada, Mexicali, Cancun, Yucatan, etc..

There's even "military" trucks on the streets in Cancun, on and off the main road that goes down to Belize.

Only time I've ever been "aware" of any danger was at night in Tijuana on some back roads with my ex, back in 00/01, and then in Cancun driving back from Chetchen Itza w/the gf at the time(sp?? The Mayan pyramids, which are wayyyy deep in the jungle, and it's a long ride back to. Cancun and that road is dark and everything closes.).. both times I had to give the girls heads up that if we get pulled over, I'm probably gonna have to kill the "person" ("c**" word), because they're gonna take all my/our money, and that ain't gonna happen (had a lottt of cash on me and I'm not parting with it), so don't be surprised, cuz if it's me/us or them, it's definitely gonna be them going first.

But that never happened. Only times I've ever been shaken down was in Tijuana..first when I was 16 or 17? (in a bathroom stall getting ready to do a shot of test, I hear a click behind my head, hear someone clear their throat, then get poked in the back of the head with a revolver barrel. Turned around and had what I thought was a cop staring at me... Longer story, but made short, i think I just lost $20 & gave me back my steroids) then the only other time was when I was like 20-21 when a stripper set me up. (Cops put me in the back of a truck, drove me to an atm, had me take out a bunch of cash/pesos.. refused to take the pesos, then back in the truck, got out at a money exchanger, took some cash but gave me back change, and left me there... And gave me back the bag of Valium I had on me lol.. had to take a cab back to the border).

There's other stuff, but that's the only times I've lost money, I think anyways, and that's just typical LE shakedowns for not much cash

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 10, 2019, 06:09:49 PM »
TJ's "safe" if you're white. Drove all over, even at night (looking for stripclubs w/gf). Same with Rosarito, Ensenada, Mexicali, Cancun, Yucatan, etc..

There's even "military" trucks on the streets in Cancun, on and off the main road that goes down to Belize.

Only time I've ever been "aware" of any danger was at night in Tijuana on some back roads with my ex, back in 00/01, and then in Cancun driving back from Chetchen Itza w/the gf at the time(sp?? The Mayan pyramids, which are wayyyy deep in the jungle, and it's a long ride back to. Cancun and that road is dark and everything closes.).. both times I had to give the girls heads up that if we get pulled over, I'm probably gonna have to kill the "person" ("c**" word), because they're gonna take all my/our money, and that ain't gonna happen (had a lottt of cash on me and I'm not parting with it), so don't be surprised, cuz if it's me/us or them, it's definitely gonna be them going first.

But that never happened. Only times I've ever been shaken down was in Tijuana..first when I was 16 or 17? (in a bathroom stall getting ready to do a shot of test, I hear a click behind my head, hear someone clear their throat, then get poked in the back of the head with a revolver barrel. Turned around and had what I thought was a cop staring at me... Longer story, but made short, i think I just lost $20 & gave me back my steroids) then the only other time was when I was like 20-21 when a stripper set me up. (Cops put me in the back of a truck, drove me to an atm, had me take out a bunch of cash/pesos.. refused to take the pesos, then back in the truck, got out at a money exchanger, took some cash but gave me back change, and left me there... And gave me back the bag of Valium I had on me lol.. had to take a cab back to the border).

There's other stuff, but that's the only times I've lost money, I think anyways, and that's just typical LE shakedowns for not much cash

Fortunately when I got 'shaken down' by the supposedly police in TJ,  it was so long ago there were no ATM's. My money was in my sock and I showed him my empty wallet. He told me and my girl friend to start walking back to the border, which we were going to do anyway. If you took your car into Mexico, you didn't stop or park in TJ, but headed straight to Ensenada where the food was great back then.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2019, 02:42:07 AM »
Mexican Cartel

Q

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2019, 12:40:09 PM »

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2019, 05:16:27 AM »
My London firm is not scared of anything

MarkyStevo

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2019, 12:15:55 PM »
Wow! This is horrible. I can't believe this is real.